The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked taking classes because then I felt more committed. I danced for 10 years (not anything good, but I loved the exercise though). I liked taking dance, kickboxing, and step aeorbics (SP?!) at community college (so much cheaper than a gym) but I've been doing too much these past few years to take anymore. If I'm left to exercise at home on my own I'll always find excuses not to do it.

Gosh I missed alot! lol...I typed in "heading to home depot ladies be back later" but hit enter just thinking like an IM chat and usually that sends it but of course it didnt work on here so I never really said bye lol...

I went to Curves in highschool and didnt do really anything for me its just not enough workout I guess lol... its more for preggie ladies or older women that cant do really high impact seriously lifting or working out...

I bought a Wii Fit this past summer just for the work out ones and I used them alot and lost like 15 lbs and then moved in here with hubby and kind of stopped..I really need to get motivated and start them again and I guess I will, especially if we end up stopping the TTC until February....also convinced hubby to buy a bowflex and a treadmill (both used and got great deals on them but they look like new!!) and neither one of us has used them really we did at first and then started on all these house things and I started that nanny job and then he started having problems with his diabetes and never felt like it....I definitely want to lose weight and once I lose about 20 lbs will do the bowflex more but the first thing Im gonna do is alternate the treadmill and the Wii fit.... you can really work up a sweat with the Wii programs lol... and its great because it weighs you and gives your BMI and you set goals and stuff and it even does calories now on the new Wii Fit Plus which is alot better because you can do the same exercises but they are all automatically unlocked (on the first wii fit you have to do so many of each of the initial ones to unlock new workouts) and you can make a workout routine so that you dont have to pick up the remote each time you want to switch...

I also go to a weightloss clinic here and am on phentermine or something like that, its just a stimulant and appetite suppressant and it works great course I stopped taking it with this whole TTC thing..will start again once we take a break from TTC....

Had a good trip to Home Depot and Lowes tonight....he even took me out to Ruby Tuesdays lol...even though he didn't want to at first lol... he also bought me a new vacuum!!!! https://www.bissell.com/healthy-home-vacuum/ that one!! We have like two vacuums and a carpet cleaner things... one of them isnt that old its a Hoover Mach 3 Cyclonic thing but it needs a new belt or something and the other is just old so he just decided to get a new one and we can sell the others at our yard sale in the fall... and then I was soo hungry we had left a lasagna in the toaster oven thing to cook while gone since those things take like 2 hours lol..and I had fixed him a sandwich for right when he got home coz of the diabetes thing and then I didnt eat coz I thought we would be out and back but we didnt get done with Home Depot and Lowes till like 9 or so lol...and he felt bad that I was hungry and had made him something but nothing for me so he took me to Rubys lol...he was like..you always get what you want..idk how you do it but you always manage to get your way lol...I was like..yep..so why do you even fight it lol... eventually he'll learn.... I wont be on here a lot tomorrow because MenagerieMom is coming over and Im going to teach her fertility stuff lol...and we are just gonna hang out since its been forever since we've seen each other lol... and then hubby has a work dinnercruise tomorrow so I'll be eating that lasagna by myself tomorrow night lol... I think I'll test again just for the heck of it in the morning and if its any news or if AF is here I'll post something in the AM lol... talk to you ladies later I guess!

I tested at 5:00am with CB....when I was waiting I thought I could see a line but assumed that my eyes were playing tricks on me (I only waited about 2 minutes)...when I got out of the shower just now I pulled it out of the trash and there was DEFINITELY a BFP....only thing is you are supposed to disregard any changes after 10 minutes.

HELP...do I have a BFP??? I am going to test when I get home from work (need to go buy more).

Any help ladies?

Ive heard that sometimes it just takes a while for them to turn into BFPs but I would take another after holding it in for as long as possible and drinking as little as possible and make sure you at least read it within 10 mins, post a pic on here too if you can!

I just woke up and am having that weird gurgly feeling in my tummy when its period time like a gurgly feeling in my uterus I know you prolly think Im crazy and it doesnt make any sense but around period time its almost like my uterus has gas in it, thats the feeling, like it doesnt hurt but can feeling it trying to squeeze the lining out...haha..ok so maybe I am crazy...but I woke up to that and usually that means def gonna have breakout the tampons or atleast a panty liner but I went potty and nothing...also a negative on my last hpt... im gonna use one of those internet ones I ordered whenever they come in and maybe will get atleast a faint line on those..I am on like 18DPO today ladies..blah!!!

Hey ladies, have any of you seen anywhere about late implantation? Is it possible to implant after 12 days and if so maybe you wont get that early BFP like most women do? I know its just grasping but just a thought as I am not going to get my hopes up again lol...

I just woke up and am having that weird gurgly feeling in my tummy when its period time like a gurgly feeling in my uterus I know you prolly think Im crazy and it doesnt make any sense but around period time its almost like my uterus has gas in it, thats the feeling, like it doesnt hurt but can feeling it trying to squeeze the lining out...haha..ok so maybe I am crazy...but I woke up to that and usually that means def gonna have breakout the tampons or atleast a panty liner but I went potty and nothing...also a negative on my last hpt... im gonna use one of those internet ones I ordered whenever they come in and maybe will get atleast a faint line on those..I am on like 18DPO today ladies..blah!!!

I'm sorry your body is being really confusing :hugs:, I would be very frustrated. :wacko:

I tested at 5:00am with CB....when I was waiting I thought I could see a line but assumed that my eyes were playing tricks on me (I only waited about 2 minutes)...when I got out of the shower just now I pulled it out of the trash and there was DEFINITELY a BFP....only thing is you are supposed to disregard any changes after 10 minutes.

HELP...do I have a BFP??? I am going to test when I get home from work (need to go buy more).

Any help ladies?

Hopefully it was a BFP :thumbup:, but I wouldn't trust it if it was after the time, like MrsJerome said I would take another one and make sure you try not to pee for a few hours before you take it and limit liquids.

Hey ladies, have any of you seen anywhere about late implantation? Is it possible to implant after 12 days and if so maybe you wont get that early BFP like most women do? I know its just grasping but just a thought as I am not going to get my hopes up again lol...

The only thing I remember reading after implanting much later than 7-11 days then it's less likely to stick. Like it will implant kind of but you'll shed your lining anyways. The reasoning was the lining isn't new/lush enough. Old lining isn't as good of a home for the little fertilized egg. If that makes sense. Sorry not better news.

oh..well..I mean I dont know if thats the case just a thought...lol..

It's a nice thought and obviously one I've had too if I looked it up :winkwink:

Ok so my friend that does my hair, just texted me and told me shes preggie..I knew it!!! shes 9 weeks and has the worst morning sickness lol..but I am soo jealous...blah lol... she sent me ultrasound pics one is a 3D one..its soo cute!!! I want that! lol lol...

Ok so...what if I ovulated not that saturday but the sunday or monday...would the saturday spermies still be around especially if they were prepped with pre-seed? possible Im not 18 DPO but only 15 or 16DPO I know its not much but just asking?

With the right cm/pre-seed/stuff I think his spermies can live a few days, yup! Oh I so hope you're gonna get your bfp hun xx

(Also, I have to start sleeping at different times, this thread gets HUGE while I'm asleep lol)

ha ha !!!! yeah I went to home depot last night for a few hours came back and just Spunky and NJAngel had been going crazy for like almost 3 pages lol!!!! it was too funny to ready though lol..

Im hoping too lol...lol... will test again later when I get my preggie tests from online..will do an OPK and a HPT FMU after not drinking after 6pm..gonna be hard but Im determined lol..will prolly get them friday but maybe sooner...

lol Erica I know what you mean about being jealous. My cousin keeps sending me pictures of my godson (6 months old). Happy, love them, but sad with jealousy.

It's possible for sperm to live up to 5 days I think. Good luck with the tests!

CottlestonPie - How ya feeling today? Good I hope.

I think I might have a bad case of PMS told my husband if he didn't kill the fly that has been harassing me for 3 days that I was going to kill us all. He started looking for it though, so that's good.

Hey Guys,
Sorry Haven't Been On Just Read Through Everything, I Would Do a Massive Post But Am nackered, i've been at my mums back and forth all week as my little brother is filming for a television series in london.
anyway, i tested today not with fmu this evening, and got another BFN so i would recon that i am out this month but ......
Leigh and i BD'd earlier and he noticed that my CM was like egg whites so maybe i'm having an extra long cycle in which case all my readings would be wrong :( and i probably Ov'd today or something... :S so confused Right now....
i stand by where i am right now, but it might vary by a few days, i am just sitting this cylce out

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE LADIES WHO GOT THEIR BFP'S I hope all you ladies who didn't get BFP's Get Them Next Month :D :HUGS: :D

Hi Chelsea and Tiffany and Lindsay if you are still around..lol... talking to my preggie friend now lol... watching tv and waiting for hubby to get home.. boobs are sore and had some more of the weird white/yellow CM lol.. which Im hoping is a good sign...but no AF yet...trying to get into the dermatologist sometime soon as my face is killing me and also feel one on my back now too :cry: I feel sooo ugly!!!

i'm still around lol,
have you reached jealousy point yet with the whole everybody's becoming pregnant and it just seems like they are popping up, even though your happy for them if you know them?
i have really sensitive nipples, not sore though :/
and Leigh keeps saying i'm being really snappy with him so :/
You're not ugly don't be silly !!! :) Stay Positive :D
Anybody got a question for conversation tonight ?
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back