The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I had a few good ones but now I dont know..oh oh ..wait..heres one..who all are you gonna ask to be in the delivery room with you?

My mom and hubby..and thats it...no one else needs to see the hoohoo they can all wait in the waiting room lol...and I will argue my ass off if anyone tries to talk their way in lol..I will go crazy pregnant lady on their asses!!

I was planning on Husband, Mom and possibly dad to take pictures standing at my shoulder only! Husband has no desire to see anything but the baby already out. Mom wants to watch the whole thing.

Tiffany - sorry your cycle is confusing you too. Better than already getting AF though, at least you're still in. I've gotten the crazy jealous stuff at this point.

I havent even asked my mom but I know she'll want to be there..and I almost feel bad for not wanting his mom in there but really I think its my decision and there are just some limits I want to keep lol... course they are in Maryland so she may not even be in the same state but I still want to feel like I have control over the situation....

Its like anyone that gets close to me gets preggie..the ladies on here that I sent softcups to, two of them got their BFPs the day they got their packages from me!!!!!!! then my cousin..and now my friend course Im totally happy for all of them but soo jealous too lol..lol...

Hi ladies! Had a super long day at work so just got home.

No more upset tummy, so I'm thinking it was more of a bug than the new vitamins (thank goodness). For some reason had a lot of CM today. Weird. Ever get that after AF? I think I'm just paying more attention now, so it could have always been there.

Cottleston - how are you feeling today?

Tiffany - I am *so* over everyone else getting preggo/having babies around me. At one hospital I go to there are NINE nurses (yes, NINE) who are pregnant. At the second one, there are five. And one of my colleagues just lost her baby last week at 22 weeks. So I actually feel bad being jealous of all these girls because I'm sure she's feeling so much worse...

Erica's question - DH, and that's IT. Mom will faint at the sight of blood. Dad has no interest in seeing that side of me. DH wants to be there for all of it. Plus, I have a tattoo I got a year ago on my back that Mom still doesn't know exists...don't need that drama because she will honestly murder me, lol.

So...I came home with a new box of tests and even though I had just gone to the bathroom and drank a whole bottle of water I could not resist. So now about 6:30...not going to drink anything and I will hold until I can (I usually go to bed around 9:30).

I was darn excited about the late line that showed up so I keep picking up the one I just did thinking maybe it will change too (it still has not).

I am home alone for a while (hubby is celebrating a test he passed with some friends)...so I can be pretty active on the forum as I do not need to make dinner or anything....just sit here and try not to pee. I will see what I can do about the picture as well.

As for the delivery room -- talking to hubby a few weeks ago about delivery room stories (loosing control of bodily functions, etc) and he said he didn't want to be there...he would be outside with the cigars. I am sure he will change his mind...I would probably just want him but at the same time I need my mom...maybe she can come too. I am also just going to tell her -- hopefully tomorrow if I get a BFP. I know my sister will guess when she sees me so I want to call my mom and tell her first.

Who is going to hold in their pee with me? or at least pretend they are so I have some company! :)

Plus, I have a tattoo I got a year ago on my back that Mom still doesn't know exists...don't need that drama because she will honestly murder me, lol.

Hahaha...I don't have a tattoo but I have a mother who would do the same thing!!!

ha ha...I can try to hold it in but Ive had like...soo much non caffeine free coke today lol....that I might not last lol..lol...

My mom would be happy for me and she only lives like 3 hours away so I think she can definitely make it..and Im sure some other family members will make the pilgrimage too lol... im waiting for my lasagna to heat up and hubby is off to his dinner cruise thing for work..he gets to eat dinner on a yacht and im eating day old lasagna lol..so Im just lounging around...the house is pretty tidy..might do some laundry in a bit too and def take a shower because I feel sooo icky ladies..its horrible!! lol...lol.. cant wait to get my hair cut this weekend and my eyebrows done..maybe that will make me feel better

I swear if I see one more 8DPO BFP on the preggie test thing Im gonna scream lol..lol... hoping maybe I ovulated a few days later and could be a few days earlier DPO wise...which would make me feel a bit better...

OH YAY!! https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/encyclopedia/Babies/Baby-Cost-Calculator/

Everyone should do it and compare costs lol..lol...mine was $1816 for the first year or something...not too bad I guess...but you have to consider that a lot of the stuff you get from baby showers lol...

Jerome - what did you do when you opened up the stick...I am seeing things on this most recent test...but I know it's my imagination. I don't want to message my hubby and tell him there is no line.

It's ok if you need to pee...I understand!

I am eating two day old pizza :( and I need to clean the bathroom for company that is coming -- worst job ever since we have glass doors -- curtains are the way to go.

nm....i busted that thing open....no line....ok back to not peeing.

ha ha yeah I wanted to cry when I opened it because there was clearly no line at all lol..lol... but most of them are pretty easy to pop open..

ladies...1 hour down (2 more pee free hours to go).

cleaning the bathroom does not help curbing the need to tinkle.

ha ha of course it doesnt...dont go wash your dishes or do laundry either lol..lol...or water the plants lol..

how did everyone do on their babycost thing?

mine was over $9000 (was over $10000 until I removed all the toys etc that i would register for).

did you say you were going to stay at home...that might be where the difference came...I am probably going to be starting day care at 6 months and 5 days a week :nope:

i hope mom in law might want to take one day a week to help out and maybe I can work 4 days a week for a few of those months to cut out some of the costs.

either way...keeping this website my little secret as DH might not like it :dohh:

Im staying at home so I didnt put anything in the daycare part..lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back