The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, Cottleston, my dandruff has been so bad lately. I usually shampoo every other day because my color fades super fast otherwise - I'm having to do every day again, and it's still looks like crap 12 hours later!

Chelsea - puppy is a little more than a year old. She's a black lab who we got at 8 weeks old, and she's so damned hyper she'll always be a puppy. That was our stepping block before TTC, LOL.

Erica - I think my DH is more on board this month than last. At least it's easier to talk to him about it. He was so funny when AF came, I sent him a txt message saying that "Oh, yeah, we're onto next month because my cycle is so effed up," and he said "WHATTT?" As if he couldn't figure it out. :dohh: I think he likes to play ignorant because he came from family of all boys (he's number 3 of 4), and his mom passed away 6 years ago, after being sick for 15.

Have a good day, ladies! I'll catch you when I come back from work!

Oh ladies...:witch: started last night...I was hysterical :cry:. Got into bed with DH and cuddle up next to him crying...he was sleeping :sleep: and didn't notice so after a while I woke him up. He said it's ok we can keep trying...I told him I didn't want to anymore...but of course I do I just don't want to "fail" anymore.
DH tried to comfort me by saying at least we didn't start TTC next year (he originally wanted that but I wore him down). Also said that at least we know that we can get pregnant (since we had a MC a few years ago). I said no...that only supports the fact that I can't.
So today is sad and my 20mo old nephew is coming today with my sister who is TTC as well...I really want to be pregnant with her so our kids can be the same age...so maybe my body is waiting for us to be on the same page -- after all AF came 3 days early (which means I was correct when I thought I O'd three days early).
I couldn't sleep last night -- wide awake at 4:00am...wrote some e-mails and then spent 3 hours cleaning my kitchen (it is really small I don't know how it was so dirty). We are moving out at the end of August so I guess I have just been leaving it dirty up until this point (last time I ever will clean this bathroom and kitchen :happydance:. Did I ever mention that I HATE my little tiny apartment...moving to a bigger place with 2bd's that hopefully will be for a :baby:.
Off to do some baking...I will be busy until Monday but I will check back when I can. Trying to stay positive and getting ready to go through it all end of August. I just don't know how all the symptoms point to BFP and I could be SOOO wrong every month :shrug:
Thanks girls for everything :hugs:

Also...does anyone think that the :witch: looks too nice...I think that needs to change.

Babe-Yeah she needs to be one of the ugly green ones that looks mean and grumpy with warts lol..lol... she is wayy too happy for my taste...so sorry AF got you...I think mine is on her way too...yesterday morning woke up to that gurgly cramping feeling and just knew it would be here and it wasnt..and then last night couldnt sleep at all (maybe because the caffeine overload yesterday lol) but also woke up to cramps and those gurgles again and then nothing this morning either...so Im thinking today or tomorrow...

Yeah Hubby came home from that cruise thing and I was watching Teen Mom and he said "more baby stuff of course, you want to have a baby" and I almost cried because I knew he was just teasing like he always does to me and I hate it when he does that..so I just ignored it and he was like "no no Im serious...its all I can think about lately and I'll be 40 this year and I think I want to start.."..and I explained to him that we had two cycles left this year and then would have to break from Oct until Feb like he said for insurance and he looked at me and was like "cycles? what are you talking about?" lol..and I just laughed..lol...soo stupid lol.... but he really meant it!!! and then I cried at that!!! and am soo happy....its kinda hard trying by yourself lol..lol...

So now Im watching Lets Make A Deal.... and just waiting for AF or BFP still.... is it common to have more sex dreams in pregnancy ? lol...coz Ive been having them everynight lately lol...not full on sex dreams but just..naughty dreams..he usually stops before its full on sex blah on him lol..mean even in the dreams..lol...

Ok so just went potty and wiped and one big thing of light brown CM...blah here we go... :cry: stupid AF guess Im definitely out now and also tiny stabbing pains in my boobs/nipples

Mrs. J -- well you aren't alone...it means that our cycles are similar and both our DH's are excited so bring on the :dust: and the :sex: cause we want our :baby:

HA HA exactly...of course Im looking up late implantation bleeding just for some hope until its full on lol... I swear the straw grasping just never ends lol...

I was hoping that too...I went to bed without taking any midol in the hopes that when I woke up it would have stopped...instead I woke up in the middle of the night in a mad search for the midol

what would I do without midol??

ha ha i dont take anything until its just horrible..I already have to take about 1500 mgs of tylenol or advil to get any relief so I dont even bother until the cramps are unbearable lol...

CottlestonPie- So happy you are feeling better! No bleeding or cramping is awesome!!!

Lindsay - :thumbup: we got a half black lab half weimeriner (sp) as a 9 week old three years ago named Moose and just gave her a brother in March who was 4 or 5 months old black lab mix from a shelter named Bear. We got Moose as a step up from a plant (which took us 3 different plants to keep alive) and then once we kept Moose alive for 3 years we decided we were ready for a baby. We got her Bear because she was sad being alone during the day and we knew she would be sad when we got pregnant and had a baby. She now has company and they're both so happy, and we figure we'll have had Bear over a year by the time we actually have a baby so we figure they'll both be well adjusted.

babe<3 - so sorry about your period. :hugs: I cried SO much one night. Was thinking I didn't want to try anymore either. Was thinking about leaving the website at least. I was sooo depressed. Still kind of am, but working on getting excited about this month. Figure it'll be better for my work schedule to get pregnant this month (baby in early may takes me out of teaching less than april). Things usually happen for a reason and for the better for us so I just have to trust it wasn't meant to be last month. Even though I still wanted it so much.

Erica - sorry you think you're starting your period. :hugs:

And I agree the witch does look way too happy. I hate that bitch.

Aww Bear is the name of my MILs chocolate lab! He's gorrrgeous.

Also. HI! My name's Katherine! Or any variation thereof! (I totally missed that convo ooops) :haha:

Aww Chelsea dont be sad!! I know its hard as even when I wasnt trying and would think I was preggie I would get sad lol... Im just excited that hubby broke down earlier than I thought he would..the whole baby thing has been our biggest argument the last few fights lol...I got my nursing cove r in the mail yesterday and he told me it was cute and laughed at me when I put it on lol... cant wait to get my tests in the mail and will be peeing on a stick asap lol..prolly an ovulation one until I have some FMU for a preggie one...no more CM yet...yay

hehehe, awesome. Hi Katherine! I just got tired of typing our screen names, sorry!

I'm watching A Baby Story. I need to quit these shows!

Erica - husband didn't want to start trying because I said I would be sad every month that we didn't get pregnant, and he was like maybe we should put it off. I was like I've been getting sad every period and no baby for a while now and I was on birth control at the time! Totally irrational. I'm looking forward to getting my nursing cover and tests in the mail. I ordered 20 ov and 10 preg cheapie tests for $10. And I found 4 digital preg tests on ebay for $16 and bought those too for some reason. So I'd be able to confirm one of the cheapie lines. Doc said she wont see me until week 7 and I will need a lot of reassurances between first positive and 7 week check up.

ha ha yeah I dread the wait for that first scan..I wonder what my Dr will say...I have been looking at 3D/4D ultrasound places around here and found a place with pretty good packages..you can get 2 visits, one after 20 weeks and then one after 30 weeks and CDs of pictures, they print out pictures for you, you can broadcast it live/recorded so friends can see it and a few other cool things for only $225 which I think is pretty great and that is their most $$ package...

Yeah I have been crying at everything lately...which I mean I normally get more emotional but this time even he has noticed that its happening a lot...I cried yesterday when he said the food was better than mine...and I cried when he told me he wanted to actually try for a baby now..I cried when he accidentally elbowed me in the head lol..partially my fault too lol...and of course I cried when he told me I should exercise today...and I cried when I had to go sleep in the other bed because he fussed at me for clearing my throat and waking him up lol..uggh!! I never cry THAT much lol...most emotional I have ever been lol..these last two weeks lol... maybe I am going insane

And now Im crying because he fussed at me for IM-ing him at work...after he started it!!!

My husband, in the past, has asked me to go to another room to cry since I was keeping him and he needed to work in the morning. Ugh. :hugs:

Ok you ladies know the issue I had with the walmart meat the other day. It happened again!!

Here is my complaint email to them and I will be returning them soon for a refund.

"I am becoming very disappointed with the meats, mainly the steaks, that I have purchased at Walmart recently. Last week I saw that the chuck tender steaks I had purchased had gone bad before the sell by date. They had E.coli all over them! It was disgusting. I didn't have the receipt as my husband keeps those but I took it back to the store and they told me they couldn't exchange it without the receipt it was a new policy for food items. My husband got home from work and told me he had thrown the receipt away and so we just wasted almost $10 on steaks that we had to throw out. Was very disappointed and should have stopped buying them at that point but I tried again this past Sunday July 25th and bought another package of the steaks. I just took them out of the fridge and they are bad again and they are supposed to be fresh until July 30th! Both of these times they were out in the fridge as soon as I got home and have been in the fridge and not left out at all. The people at customer service did not even seem to be alarmed that a Walmart product had E.coli growing all over it, which also worries me. I will be taking these recent ones back and getting a refund and will be purchasing my steaks elsewhere from now on and encouraging my friends and family to do so as well. This is the second time it has happened and luckily I am smart enough after being a biology major to know what E.coli looks like, while some other poor customer could end up with food poisoning! You should really be inspecting your meats more thoroughly or shorten the freshness sell by dates."

Ew, bad meat never a good idea.

Discussion topic: pacifier or no?

I didn't have a pacifier, just boob, and I hope to do that with my babies too.

hi there been ttc for almost a year. my af is a lil off, so sometimes its hard for me to tell when im gonna start. i tried using an online ovulation calculater wich said i should have o,d on the 23-28 but i noticed cm on the 20th and 21st.

ok i know i should know all this sense i have already at a baby 10 years ago,

so here is a lil info of this month. i was hoping someone could tell me when i should be looking for aunt flo. do u allways start your period 14 days after O? DO you count the first day you O or do you start from the last day?

this is not a chart just me putting stuff to go back and check out. so bare with me lolstarted on the 12th ended on the 16th

had sex on the 17th
should be oing on the 23-28 time to dtd this is the date that the online calulater said i think it was wrong

on the 20th light pink cm
on the 21 heavy cm.
on the 22nd lightpink
lots of clr cm on 24 and 25th
sex on the 25th am used instead soft cup after .
sex on the 27th used sc after.
28 noticed cm with a lil pink

thanks for looking gals baby dust to us all and lots of sticky vibes to us

Babe-Yeah she needs to be one of the ugly green ones that looks mean and grumpy with warts lol..lol... she is wayy too happy for my taste...so sorry AF got you...I think mine is on her way too...yesterday morning woke up to that gurgly cramping feeling and just knew it would be here and it wasnt..and then last night couldnt sleep at all (maybe because the caffeine overload yesterday lol) but also woke up to cramps and those gurgles again and then nothing this morning either...so Im thinking today or tomorrow...

Yeah Hubby came home from that cruise thing and I was watching Teen Mom and he said "more baby stuff of course, you want to have a baby" and I almost cried because I knew he was just teasing like he always does to me and I hate it when he does that..so I just ignored it and he was like "no no Im serious...its all I can think about lately and I'll be 40 this year and I think I want to start.."..and I explained to him that we had two cycles left this year and then would have to break from Oct until Feb like he said for insurance and he looked at me and was like "cycles? what are you talking about?" lol..and I just laughed..lol...soo stupid lol.... but he really meant it!!! and then I cried at that!!! and am soo happy....its kinda hard trying by yourself lol..lol...

So now Im watching Lets Make A Deal.... and just waiting for AF or BFP still.... is it common to have more sex dreams in pregnancy ? lol...coz Ive been having them everynight lately lol...not full on sex dreams but just..naughty dreams..he usually stops before its full on sex blah on him lol..mean even in the dreams..lol...

lol i never go all the way in my dreams something allways wakes me up.:nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly