The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will also definitely be finding out the sex lol...as I am also OCD and want to plan and coordinate as much as possible....I might make them all guess but I will definitely tell everyone eventually...the other boy name we have picked out is actually from a video game, Red Dead Redemption, the main characters name is John Marston and I love Marston for a first name....

I went back and forth about finding out - you have so few true surprises in life. But DH really wants to know. It'll be interesting if he'll be able to keep his mouth shut!
If we conceive this cycle, as predicted by three different internet psychics (I have an addiction), we'll be due April 8th! Which is right before our anniversary!
I dunno, I know I haven't even O'd yet, but I have a feeling this is not going to be our month. Not sure why. Been BDing every other day, a la Sperm meets egg plan. Just a weird feeling. I think because I'm stressing too much...:(

Im feeling it this cycle but afraid to get too excited but soo hoping..

I'm not feeling anything, but then again, I don't know what to feel. Just doubtful.

DH is rolling his eyes, because I told him to man up and get on the ball this week. :haha: Figure I can O anytime this week, so may as well put forth our best effort! :spermy:

You know you would think they would appreciate a wife that wants it but no no..the minute we actually ask for it..they are just too tired or dont feel like it or have work in the morning..blah blah blah... Well I'm feeling bloated and still weird in the tummy region and nipples are getting sensitive so I guess I'll be back with an update tomorrow morning as to if tonight goes any better than last night lol... see you ladies tomorrow!! dont forget to update us on here if you test and feel free to post tests on here if you need line spotters too I love doing those!

I know even if the egg and sperm were to meet there's no way my body would know until they implant, which is days away, so what I'm feeling is just me, not pregnant. I had a sore throat yesterday, so i thought I was getting sick, now I feel like I want to throw up (which I had a couple days before I even ovulated) and my tummy in general just doesn't feel good (feels like food could go either way-eww). I don't feel stressed out, but maybe my body is?

I have a bit of a funny tummy this morning, so I don't care what opk says today, I KNOW I've Oved already. My tummy always acts weird a day or 2 after. So I'm not sure if today is 1 or 2dpo but still. I think I should probably expect AF around 27th so the wait begins....

Well, my CBFM decided to give up on me this morning - I guess CD26 with no surge was enough for it to say I'm on my own. So it looks like I'll be checking OPKs. :growlmad:
On the other hand, cervix is *definitely* high - like, what I thought was high before? Nothing like now. Very soft, and mucous is getting thinner. Maybe O today or tomorrow...still feeling the right handed twinges, very low in my abdomen. Fingers crossed!

You know you would think they would appreciate a wife that wants it but no no..the minute we actually ask for it..they are just too tired or dont feel like it or have work in the morning..blah blah blah... Well I'm feeling bloated and still weird in the tummy region and nipples are getting sensitive so I guess I'll be back with an update tomorrow morning as to if tonight goes any better than last night lol... see you ladies tomorrow!! dont forget to update us on here if you test and feel free to post tests on here if you need line spotters too I love doing those!

Ok, so I think I am crazy for POAS so soon,and I realize it is much to early for anything to be showing, :wacko:BUT.... I swear I see a very very faint line on the second test. The first test was done on 07/13 and the second one was done early this morning on 07/14. What do you ladies think? I of course am going to take another test later in the month. FYI, My ticker is off by a few days.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06078.jpg

thanks for the feed back babyanise, I am glad to know I am not going totally crazy yet or just hallucinating :wacko: when I thought I was seeing a faint second line on that second test, LOL!!!! :thumbup:

Good luck to you hun, and i am sending lots of baby dust your way!!! :dust:

MrsJerome ~ love the name Marston. My husband is playing Red Dead Redemption right now. He played for hours last night. I'm really glad that he waited to get that game until after I was "done with him" for the month!:rofl:

OMG Ladies I Need Help/Advice!!

I had positive OPKs last Thursday night and Friday morning and I know I ovulated Saturday. Ive done like 3 since then to make sure the surge was over and they were really light and you could hardly see it. So I just did an OPK for the heck of it this morning, and it was darker again!! Like as dark as the positives earlier this month!!!! What is going on? I thought I read somewhere that it happens if you conceive but wouldnt it be too early??

I should add that I have been OPK-ing for about 4 months now and have never had this happen before. My OPK cycles are always uber uber light and then dark and then light light again until next ovulation. This was our first month TTC and we BDd Wednesday and Saturday. Ive been feeling weird but not crampy or painful at all, just weird in the tummy region, twingey almost bloated weird.

Keep in mind on the pic below that the "We" on the left is from today and thats why it is so dark now, but will look just like the "Th" and "Fr" after it dries.

https://i32.tinypic.com/2qmi7g8.jpg

I had positive OPKs last Thursday night and Friday morning and I know I ovulated Saturday. Ive done like 3 since then to make sure the surge was over and they were really light and you could hardly see it. So I just did an OPK for the heck of it this morning, and it was darker again!! Like as dark as the positives earlier this month!!!! What is going on? I thought I read somewhere that it happens if you conceive but wouldnt it be too early??

I should add that I have been OPK-ing for about 4 months now and have never had this happen before. My OPK cycles are always uber uber light and then dark and then light light again until next ovulation. This was our first month TTC and we BDd Wednesday and Saturday. Ive been feeling weird but not crampy or painful at all, just weird in the tummy region, twingey almost bloated weird.

Keep in mind on the pic below that the "We" on the left is from today and thats why it is so dark now, but will look just like the "Th" and "Fr" after it dries.

Hmmm, I dont do OPK's hun, so I dont know how much of a help I am going to be, but the recent lines do look very dark like you are OV'ing now??? :shrug: I can see why you are confused though, and I agree the lines do look dark. I have this one website about OPK's that might be helpful to you??

https://www.peeonastick.com/opks.html

I was wondering why I had a faint BFP on my pregnancy test as well, when i thought I OV'd recently and was thinking maybe I OV'd early in the cycle this month and just didnt know it??? I thought it was to early to be getting a positive HPT and felt silly for POAS so soon, LOL!!!!!:blush: I am feeling skeptical and thinking it is an evap line???:blush: Although i have used these tests before and never got an evap like that, hmmm.......:dohh:

But what about the other lines that were positive? lol...they looked the same as this recent one when they were still wet too lol...

But what about the other lines that were positive? lol...they looked the same as this recent one when they were still wet too lol...

I agree hun, it is confusing ??? Hmm, can you post your OPK's in the gallery where people post OPK's to try to get some feed back from other ladies on the site that use them???? Sorry I cant be more helpful though. Good Luck and sending lots of baby dust your way hun!! :dust: i hope we both get our BFP's this month!!!!:thumbup:

I posted them there first and no one has replied back yet...

I was interested in the whole OPK for pregnancy test, but I've read both ways on this website. Some it did predict pregnancy, some they got a opk+ then got their period that evening. I would think it's too early... Implantation wouldn't be till 6-10dpo, and if you O'vd with me on Sat, then that means Friday-Tuesday. Don't want to burst bubble, cause it could be something positive! Good luck!

Yeah Im gonna make sure we BD tonight just incase lol...dont want to miss my chance..and if I did already ovulate and its just a random LH spike then I dont think it can hurt to BD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"