The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont wear tampons unless we are going out, I normally wear pads as it makes my period shorter

Omg I never even considered that.... I guess it makes sense though! I've been a tampon kinda girl from quite early on lol
Going back to pads is gonna be hooooorrible (for me at least!)

yeah i always hated pads as it made me feel like i was wearing a diaper..so now I just wear the thin liners during the day, not even pads and since I can go potty whenever I want it works great!! I saw sooo many preggie women at target and at Marshalls today...lol... I think I have a 31 day cycle so I think Im at ovulation is 15-16 days but I think I need to change how long my period itself actually is as some sites take that into consideration so idk, hoping my period will taper off tomorrow and be totally over by Monday

I don't eat any seafood either. True Blood is good, but I like the books more. I wouldn't spend the money either, but I would print out a statement and frame it. hehehe

I love the books and the show, just in different ways. I've been into the books for years, so I was thrilled when they made the show. And the men on that show are just so damned delicious. DH loves the show too, he's as addicted as I am.

My boss told me to book a flight to Tahiti and lose my passport. :rofl: I'll be lucky if I get my original $590 deposited once the bank figures this out. I'm just curious as to how long before they do. :dohh:

Oh, and I will probably buy maternity clothes pretty early, especially for work. I spend EVERY. DAY. in work casual clothes, so the pants and a couple long shirts are a must.

Just found out baby number two due end of December (yet another friend), is going to be a girl. Time to finish up this cross stitch, start the one and finish it for the baby that was born end of June (I won't see them for a while, so I have time), then find another one and do THAT one. At least it keeps me busy...

i think i'd hold out as long as possible on maternity clothes, as for AF still no sign, and my temp hasn't started to drop yet either :/ FF says i should test 4th August 2010 so i will if AF still hasn't arrived.
I have worn tampons since i started my AF when i was 14, i wore pads once and they felt so uncomfortable that i gave up, sometimes i have to wear a thin liner at the end of AF when it is really light otherwise i avoid at all costs.

So Im thinking of investing some of my allowance in some jewelry making things from a craft store and trying to sell them on Craigslist...like bobbypins, barettes, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc. I guess I'll do a small batch and see what happens....will post pics after I do it and you ladies can give me opinions lol...

Ok so if I get up the courage I think for a boy I will attempt this lol...maybe give me something to do while preggie..

https://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/planetarius-425447/?F_All=Y

and for a girl this one
https://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/spring-tree-fairy-315499/?F_All=Y

I don't eat any seafood either. True Blood is good, but I like the books more. I wouldn't spend the money either, but I would print out a statement and frame it. hehehe

I love the books and the show, just in different ways. I've been into the books for years, so I was thrilled when they made the show. And the men on that show are just so damned delicious. DH loves the show too, he's as addicted as I am.

My boss told me to book a flight to Tahiti and lose my passport. :rofl: I'll be lucky if I get my original $590 deposited once the bank figures this out. I'm just curious as to how long before they do. :dohh:

I went to an author Meet and Greet and she signed like 8 of my books! It was AWESOME!!!

i think i'd hold out as long as possible on maternity clothes, as for AF still no sign, and my temp hasn't started to drop yet either :/ FF says i should test 4th August 2010 so i will if AF still hasn't arrived.
I have worn tampons since i started my AF when i was 14, i wore pads once and they felt so uncomfortable that i gave up, sometimes i have to wear a thin liner at the end of AF when it is really light otherwise i avoid at all costs.

Woohoo! Good luck on the testing!

Ok so if I get up the courage I think for a boy I will attempt this lol...maybe give me something to do while preggie..

https://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/planetarius-425447/?F_All=Y

and for a girl this one
https://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/spring-tree-fairy-315499/?F_All=Y

They are beautiful I would start them as early as possible though!

I am back...family has left...DH was so cute with my nephew and he is so excited for his own. AF is just about over so that means I am closer to the exciting, frustrating TWW.

I should O around the 8th to the 11th depending on if my cycle stays at 25 days...I don't temp but it is pretty clean when it happens.

Getting excited!!!

Gosh, I have been soooo busy today...idk I might not do the cross stitch thing, maybe will stick to something I know I can do lol..lol.. I like buying the raw wood storage bins and containers and decorating/painting them so maybe I'll do some of those for the LOs room..its soo hot here and our AC shut off because it over heated since it was like in the high 90s today...and then I came home and had to unload the groceries and made dinner and I used to oven which prolly wasnt a good idea coz its even hotter now lol..but its spota be 66 or something tonight so maybe it wont be soo bad tomorrow lol..

OMG just saw a glider/ottoman for sale on craigslist in the town below us, its white (just like I want!!) with tan cushions and looks like new!! only $40! I asked hubby and he says we can go get it, I told him they normally are like $200 or so soo excited!!

I told hubby I think Im not broken anymore..lol..thats how we refer to AF...lol...coz Im 'broken' and cant be used lol... so we are on our way to our first official TTC cycle!! soo excited....god I hope the glider/ottoman is still available lol... Ive decided that for the babybook thing I want to buy one of those Belly Books that has the prompts for questions and stuff, and then also do a scrapbook with before and afters of the nursery and the baby shower and all that and then have another scrapbook for labor/delivery and once the baby is actually here...is that took much? I just know that I dont have any kind of scrapbook from when I was born and I definitely want my kid to have something like that so they know how much work we put into it and how excited we were.... also great for embarrassing them with boy/girlfriends ha ha or for blackmail later on lol..lol...

So Im thinking of investing some of my allowance in some jewelry making things from a craft store and trying to sell them on Craigslist...like bobbypins, barettes, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc. I guess I'll do a small batch and see what happens....will post pics after I do it and you ladies can give me opinions lol...

sounds like a grat idea cant wait to see it all

I'm finished my period yesterday, so it looks like 3 of us are in the same place. I'm hoping to get my opk tests in the mail tomorrow. Depending on the cycle I could ov from 6th to whenever, but I think it'll be the 10th or 11th, just when work gets going again! Arg. I start back the 9th, and students come back the 11th. I'm hoping to start testing pregnancy wise like the 20th, who am I kidding, probably the 18th.

This should definitely be your month. Why? Just because. You deserve it.

I'm at home. Terrified coz of blood this morning. EPU won't bring my appointment forward a day and now I'm off work bedresting with just my paranoid brain for company.

Cottleston - too bad...it's amazing how doctors will let people just sit around and worry. I hope you have a good book or some movies to watch while you rest. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Hi Cottleston, Im sure everything is fine, just remember, a fair amount of women experience bleeding in early pregnancy and its perfectly normal and ok....just keep telling yourself that.....over and over and over it just means that LO is burrowing in deeper to get comfy for the next few weeks!! :thumbup: My mom had period like bleeding for a few months into each of her pregnancies and we are all fine...well my little sister has some mental issues as we now all know lol.... now but shes healthy physically lol!!! and Im glad you have decided to stick around with us!! :hugs:

Yay Spunky, I do believe mine is over as well as of last night, thank god for short periods!!! 3 days!!! woohoo!! :happydance:Now just have to wait until my ticker says day 10 and thats when I plan on starting my OPK testing, do NOT want to miss that big O time lol.... :blush:

Babe I totally agree with you, some doctors are asses!!! I wonder if midwife types are any better? Which brings me to a good question for the start of the day... where do you plan on having your baby? home? birthing center? hospital? out in the middle of nowhere with nature?? :shrug: ha ha sorry I went to a hippie college and I can just imagine some of the people there choosing that last option lol..lol... I know I want someone that is medically trained and a facility that can handle anything that might happen because I know things can happen, my family is proof...but I also want to be able to move around and not be stuck to a bed...:nope:

Heres a weird and funny story, the funny part is in the end mind you lol....my younger brother (now 16) had to be helicoptered to a hospital in Asheville that specialized in pediatrics and had a huge NICU because the stupid Dr. said he needed to be induced but his lungs weren't developed yet, I so wish we had sued, he still has asthma issues, stupid Dr...anyway....then about 4 years later my step-mom went into labor with my youngest sister (now 13) at 28 weeks and was rushed to that same hospital in Asheville...Megan weighed 2 lbs 8oz when she was born, she was in the preemie NICU in the incubator forever and then finally got moved to the NICU with the open beds and here is the weird and funny part in the story....when she was moved there, she was in the exact same bed/place that my brother had been in 4 years earlier!!!! I mean there are a lot beds in there, it was just so weird/funny!!

Ok so Im up early because we had a huge fight last night, started over the stupidest stuff and ended up talking about deeper stuff, I cried...we were up till 2 or so talking....and so I got up to make him breakfast before work...as I think Ive mentioned he has diabetes and has to take like 5+ pills in the morning and an insulin shot and then the same at night before bed....some of the meds are for blood pressure and so that affects his ability to umm..well I'll just say it...sometimes it takes him a bit to get hard and then sustain it...STUPID MEDS!! lol....but anyway so we havent done it in like 2 weeks!!! and I wasnt pushing it because I know hes been working on the shower and stuff so I havent said anything but then last week I was asking and hinting and everything and he said no wait till the weekend..and of course who shows up on Friday...AF!!....so I was like yeah there goes that...and then last night I knew AF was over and I told him and he said oh thats good and that we would have naughty cuddles ( I know I sound like Im 5 lol...) and so I took a shower and shaved..every freaking where mind you :blush:.... and then somehow that small argument happened and he ended up being an ass and not even coming to bed till 1am when he knew what I wanted and that he had to be up early this morning :growlmad: ... and so then we had an even bigger fight..I went to the other room..he came in there...tried to get me to act like nothing had happened and I said no I was tired of being fussed at for nothing...and then he was all :growlmad: and left and went back to bed..and then about 5 mins later he came back in :flower: and was like "please come back to bed Im sorry please come back you know we cant sleep like this I miss you and I want you to come back and Im sorry.." and I said "I'll come back if you say that it wasn't my fault and that I really didn't do anything" and he said it and I went back and then we ended up having a huge discussion/argument over me thinking its all because I don't turn him on (since I'm overweight, course he is too but..) and him saying it was because of the meds and diabetes has been crazy lately..and me asking if the only reason he finally agreed to have a baby was because he knew that we would never be doing it so there wasn't a chance that I would get preggie so he just decided to say yes to finally placate me and make me stop bugging him about it...and I cried and said there is no way I'll get preggie if we only do it every other weekend... and it just went from there...and we finally fell asleep...and then when he got up I got up to make him a healthy breakfast so he could get out the door to work on time... but I am still so frustrated..its like if I ask him or hint or whatever about naughty cuddles he gets mad and upset....then I try to not talk about it and let it just be spontaneous and it still never happens..and then when finally its kind of agreed on to happen and I get all excited and "ready" for it and then something like this happens and I still dont get it.... ughh... :cry: :cry: :cry: :dohh:

Awwwh Sweetie, Arguments Are Normal and I Completly Get Where Your Coming From With the whole sex every so often :(
i hope things start to look up for you, try not to get too stressed about it :) you have all of us to talk to.

as for (where do you plan on having your baby? home? birthing center? hospital? out in the middle of nowhere with nature?)

I think i would like to have baby at home if i could, if i was allowed. i don't like the idea of a hospital just doesn't feel natural.

AF still hasn't shown her ugly face yet ladies testing wednesday again so fingers crossed.

I got a question for everybody, once you had baby how long would you wait before trying for number 2? would you want number 2 ? and if so how would you cope with raising 2 would you ask your parents to help more or just try and cope as you were?

My Other Half's sister Has just had a beautiful baby girl called freya, she wants feeds every 2 hours, and is very greedy. but she likes to leave baby at their mums, and go off next door, she also has a son who is two who really isn't liking baby having all the attention, i think i would like to make sure i was going to be with the person i was with for a really long time like life and i think i will be with Leigh.
I don't want to end up like my dad lol 5 kids to 3 women.... I was the oldest then I have 4 brothers on my dads side Christian (18) Zachary (16) Benjamin (5) Gerald (3) i have 2 siblings my mums side, Isabel (9) Robert (9) their Twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"