The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a ten year old daughter named kelsi who lives with her dad in alabama. we went see her fri and her is a pic of us at her boppies, my dad.

we took her to see cats and dogs in pensacola fl and a couple other places.

https://whosthatupthere.jpg i hope i did it right:shrug:

Attachments

• whosthatupthere.jpg
    whosthatupthere.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 11
Ha ha he just told me that I was like a totally different person..I was like yeah umm..I told you I was horny and you took care of it finally so now Im all nice lol...thats all it takes...lol.. I am sooo back on board the baby train, seriously last night I was about to just say f**k it and forget about it...but now its like its all better and even he said that last night he thought I was gonna give up on us.... which I wasnt but still...it did cross my mind for a minute while we were in that fight...lol... just had a freak power outage but its back on now...if Menagerie is feeling better tomorrow (she tripped over the devil kitten and hurt her ankle) she is gonna come over and Im making them a peach cobbler lol..and we are gonna go to Ruby Tuesdays and chat and I might go to Target and see if I can find a few more cute clearance baby things lol..just to start on my collection...and also go to Hobby Lobby to find something crafty to work on..I would soo love to work on my cake decorating but I dont need to eat cake and he hates carting them to work even though they love them lol... hmm.... maybe I'll find something cute and wooden to paint and work on for the nursery lol... oh and he is taking me to do one of my fav things this weekend...GEM MINING!!! I love love love it....its soo exciting..hes never been so it should be fun..get to teach him something for once...we are gonna stay at our (my grandparents who practically raised me) cabin so it'll be free and fun..I cant wait..if I find anything amazing I am sooo selling it for baby money!

sounds fun:happydance:

I've wanted kids for ages. By df is sooo good with my lil nephew and that made me super broody. Then my best friend and his best friend both announced pregnancies on the same day. I burst into tears about how it's not fair because it would be years before he wanted kids. He was like "well actually...!" and I came off the pill at the end of that cycle!

Ughh it's 3:50am and I've woken up feeling soooo sick. And I've got heartburn and indigestion and urghhh.

Thanks for the warm welcome back MrsJErome and Spunky!!!

I knew that I was ready to start TTC for sure as I got closer to 30!! I had achieved all of the things that I wanted to, own a home, almost done with my BA degree, married my wonderful husband, did some traveling, did the partying thing!! Now I am starting to feeling envy when I look at all of the girls I went to highschool with on FB, that have several kids are announcing pregnancies, so I knew it was time for me to go for it as well. My husband had a vasectomy reversal at the end of last year, so we definatly put alot of planning into TTC, it was an expensive procedure!!!

Im glad I married hubby and that hes already settled and we have a house and stuff lol...I just feel a lot more at ease and am glad I didnt have to go through the poor newly wed phase that I know I would have had to deal with if I stayed with the ex ..lol... still havent done my dishes..talking to my friend who has a baby and then my cousin who has a 2 month old..lol..they are giving my the downlow on preggie-ness and labor and stuff lol..

Hey wannabe, welcome back! Of course, I've been slack on this thread too. This week is already crazy, I have days at work lasting till 6, and then I'm coming home and working on my cross stitch because I want to have it done and framed by next weekend! I'm just doing the detail work now, so it's almost there!
Not much going on over here - I'm CD 12 or so? Due to O in about 10 days. Grocery shopping tonight, gonna pick up my grapefruit juice. VERY sore breasts, and not sure why, it's really odd mid-cycle. Actually, it's more like super-sensitive nips, not the whole b00b.
FX'd that this is our cycle, girls!

Hi NJangel, good to talk to you again!!! :flower: I hope you have a great week!!! Yeah I hope that August is the lucky month for us ladies to get our :bfp:'s!!!! Baby dust to us all!!! :dust:

I hope August is the month, it doens't take long to get discouraged. I talked to my brother last night and I said I'm still not pregnant and he told me that you've set your mind to it so I know it's going to happen. I thought that was nice.

I went to the doctor, not for this reason, but we talked about how my period was different spotting and it starting late and then being really bad for a couple days and she thinks my body might have been trying to get pregnant and then it just didn't work out. I'm hoping this means my body is putting forth the effort and maybe this cycle it'll stick. She said she would keep her fingers crossed for me. Woohoo.

Sounds promising! I'll definitely have fingers crossed too. :thumbup: When will you start poas?

Bloods came back again. The nurse seems quite pleased which means I'm much less terrified. It's a nice feeling. But it does mean back to work for a full day tomorrow. Doh!

CONGRATS!!!

I should ovulate around the 10th, and hope to start testing for bfp on the 18th or so.

Sounds promising! I'll definitely have fingers crossed too. :thumbup: When will you start poas?

Bloods came back again. The nurse seems quite pleased which means I'm much less terrified. It's a nice feeling. But it does mean back to work for a full day tomorrow. Doh!

Good luck Cottlestonpie, I am glad things are looking up!! I hope everything is going to work out for the best!!!:flower:

I went to the doctor, not for this reason, but we talked about how my period was different spotting and it starting late and then being really bad for a couple days and she thinks my body might have been trying to get pregnant and then it just didn't work out. I'm hoping this means my body is putting forth the effort and maybe this cycle it'll stick. She said she would keep her fingers crossed for me. Woohoo.

Spunky, That sounds promising!!! Good luck for the month of August hun!!!:flower:

Sandra just emailed me so hopefully later tonight or tomorrow I should have my conception reading. I asked her what my conception dates/due dates were, any problems with the pregnancy and the sex of the baby. I gave her my full name, a kind of recent decent picture of me and gave her my date of birth and time of birth. I cant wait! Will post it and my comments like the Gail reading as soon as I get it...cant wait..

And OMG had a great day with hubby today..he didnt go to work as he had a Drs appt..he told me that if I went too then he would take me to eat and to babies r us so of course I went!! We had tons of fun, met this really nice lady at the mall who ate lunch with us, and I saw tons of little elementary school boys acting insane and almost hurting each other messing around in the food court while their soccer moms just talked to each other and acted like nothing was going on....it just enforced and confirmed my desire to have GIRLS!!!! lol... but before we left we had a great little oral session and then once we got back the same...just from me to him....so I think maybe he just has an issue being hard and horny at night but the morning daytime works fine!! Sooo excited now..went to Hobby Lobby and got a plain wooden stool and stencils, dragons for a boy and fairies for a girl...and letter stencils too... checked target for any baby clearance and they had nothing, only like 2T+ so I didnt even bother.... now just relaxing on the couch drinking my frappe from MacDos.... how is everyone tonight?

Hi MrsJerome,

I am doing good tonight, I am glad that you and DH had such a good day! My husband and I had a great day as well. We went to a local park and went hiking on a trail around this pretty lake. They have boat and canoe rentals but we didnt have any cash on us so next time we go I will bring some $$ so we can rent a boat to paddle around the lake. It was a lovely day for the park, we saw alot of wild life. Pretty butterflies on the trail and cranes in the lake. It was a good work out since I am trying to loose weight and am doing nutri system. I want to get a canoe for my birthday which is coming up soon!!

I am glad that you finally got a response from Sandra, I was disapointed that her reading didnt come true for me when AF got me and I didnt get my bfp at the end of July, but I still feel some of the other things she said seemed true. I hope you enjoy your reading when u finally do get it!!! You will have to share it with us!!

Hey girls - another really long day - my feet are KILLING me. Got home at 6, went grocery shopping for two and a half hours (!!) with DH, and just scarfed down a sandwich and potato salad for dinner. That's what happens when you don't shop for weeks! I bought some of the Skinny Cow Ice Cream Truffle bars on sale - SOO yummy - the white mint chocolate flavor. Like 100 calories, and satisfies that sweet tooth.

Ok, so, CD 13. Which means I've got about ten days or so before I OV. Got the grapefruit juice. Gonna start :sex: every other day, and add the Mucinex next week...

FX'd!

Man, this thread dies down when we're not on the 2WW! :rofl:

Chelsea, I think you and I have the same problem - my body was more than likely getting pregnant according to my GYN, but because my luteal phase is so short, it wasn't recognizing it and kicking it out! :cry:

That's great Wannabe...it is toooooo f**ing hot to do anything outside here, the heat index was 110 today!!! its brutal...we love going walking in the fall and spring when its nice and that's one thing I look forward to after having a baby is the walking when its nice out...my cousin did nutri-system for a while but she only like the buffalo chicken wraps so she didnt stay on it long, she got bored of the food lol... I am gonna do the treadmill tomorrow while I watch some TV, definitely need to get more active during the day, the best feeling ever is doing something super hard physically like me moving the queen sized guest beds from one room to another, had to switch them out once we got our new king bed lol..I did it all by myself while hubby was at work, it was the hardest thing ever but I loved just accomplishing that by myself and loved taking that cold shower after and feeling all clean and proud lol...

Ladies I got another promo from uddercovers so here it is!!! stock up now!!

This week (August 1st - 7th) is World Wide Breastfeeding Week and we wanted
to show our support for breastfeeding so we are running a promotion where
you can get any of our nursing covers (regular price $32) free! The code is
"Breastfeeding". If you're not currently nursing, this is your chance to
stock up on great baby shower and Holiday gifts and a great promo code to
pass along to your expecting friends - (they will thank you)!

Once you get to www.uddercovers.com, click on "Shop Now" and select the
cover or gift set you would like. Type Breastfeeding into the promo code box
and it will bring your product total to $0. All you pay is the shipping
fees. You can use the code more than once - you just have to open a new
browser window to do so.

You can also use this promo code to get a 3 piece gift set for only $5!

They are currently in stock and selling fast so please hurry and good Luck!

Sincerely,
Jenny Pierce
Uddercovers.com

That's great Wannabe...it is toooooo f**ing hot to do anything outside here, the heat index was 110 today!!! its brutal...we love going walking in the fall and spring when its nice and that's one thing I look forward to after having a baby is the walking when its nice out...my cousin did nutri-system for a while but she only like the buffalo chicken wraps so she didnt stay on it long, she got bored of the food lol... I am gonna do the treadmill tomorrow while I watch some TV, definitely need to get more active during the day, the best feeling ever is doing something super hard physically like me moving the queen sized guest beds from one room to another, had to switch them out once we got our new king bed lol..I did it all by myself while hubby was at work, it was the hardest thing ever but I loved just accomplishing that by myself and loved taking that cold shower after and feeling all clean and proud lol...

Ladies I got another promo from uddercovers so here it is!!! stock up now!!

This week (August 1st - 7th) is World Wide Breastfeeding Week and we wanted
to show our support for breastfeeding so we are running a promotion where
you can get any of our nursing covers (regular price $32) free! The code is
"Breastfeeding". If you're not currently nursing, this is your chance to
stock up on great baby shower and Holiday gifts and a great promo code to
pass along to your expecting friends - (they will thank you)!

Once you get to www.uddercovers.com, click on "Shop Now" and select the
cover or gift set you would like. Type Breastfeeding into the promo code box
and it will bring your product total to $0. All you pay is the shipping
fees. You can use the code more than once - you just have to open a new
browser window to do so.

You can also use this promo code to get a 3 piece gift set for only $5!

They are currently in stock and selling fast so please hurry and good Luck!

Sincerely,
Jenny Pierce
Uddercovers.com

thanks for the link to uddercovers...I will get some this time.

so sounds like some of you had great days...I was at work for 12 hours (9 to 9) and I live about 45mins from work...so that was my day. hubby went to a ball game with a friend so I was able to stay and do more work.

I have wanted kids forever and I just wore him down..we fought about it all the time. I had the MC when we were NTNP and I always have that in the back of my mind and I would get so upset every month even though we were not TTC when my Af would come so that combined with DH just thinking about our life got him on board...and he loves my nephew.

Cottlestone -- GREAT NEWS (have fun at work tomorrow!)

OK so apparently something happened to uddercovers.com as when I tried to get on there last night it kept saying the server was down and now it went to some domain hosting thing...wonder if they went out of business from all these promos or what, maybe they were giving them away to get rid of stock and then close ...hmm...who knows..maybe it'll be back up later...sorry about that ladies...ha ha guess the promo wont help if there isnt even a site to use it on...no sandra reading yet this morning but atleast she got in touch with me yesterday....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"