The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, AF Got Me Today, How Is Everybody Doing At The Moment ??
I Haven't Had Alot Of Time To Get Online Here Because My Laptop Is Playing Up,
I Ordered A reading from Sandra Today, has anybody had a positive reading from sandra ?
xx

Hi everyone! I got my Sandra reading. I will post her reading and and then below it in red post what I emailed back to her which is just my comments and stuff. YAY!!

Hi erica , i want to say that i feel you are having a baby boy as that's what came in first , i feel that the month of may will be significant to him as well and i feel that would be for his birth date, i feel that conception would be around september for him. I want to mention where he has a little drop of fair hair , i want to say where this baby is going to make you very happy and you him in a sense, i see a gurgling content baby , who cries very little although when he does its really loud, i keep being shown a tooth in his mouth and i feel that he will have this quite fast in a sense.

The first card i have chosen for you is Mediumship
This is showing me where you have the ability to connect with spirit , i feel that you have wanted to in a sense or you have been looking for some sort of message or sign from there , i want to mention that you have been getting them , you have just been over looking them a wee bit.

The second card is The crown Chakra
This is telling me where you have to pay attention to your ideas are they are guidance coming from spirit. I want to mention where you will make the right moves in your life, there are future decisions that you may need some help with but you always have that help. I want to say where you have a lot of things running around in your head most of the time as well.

The last card is Goddess
This is showing me where you are being told that you are going to be using your feminine qualities more soon , and more the nurturing side of things .I want to mention that you mothering instinct will take over as soon as your a expecting , there is not need to worry that you won't know what to do etc.

I hope this was ok for you
If you have any questions please ask
sandra

Hi Sandra!
Thank you so much for my reading. I just wanted to tell you that yes I do have a mediumship quality. I have a habit of knowing what people are thinking or saying before they say it, usually with people that are close to me it comes quite naturally haha. I dont try to do it it just happens. I also know what song is going to come on the radio right before it happens and usually know when someone is going to call on the phone and who it is. This doesn't happen every time but very often. I first really experienced this when I was younger, my step mother was pregnant, she was at 28 weeks. The phone rang and in my head I was like its my dad and something is wrong with the baby. And sure enough he had called to tell me that my step mom went into labor and thay she was in the hospital and my sister ended up being born at 28 weeks being only 2lbs 8 oz. I also believe in spirits and get feelings, not so much in this house as it has been blessed by a priest but in other houses where I would get feelings and get creeped out when I was by myself. Especially on stairs, I always feel when going up them that there is someone behind me, not a good or bad thing, just, something there.

Otherwise with the last two cards I do always have things going on in my head haha and I have always thought I would be a great mom and know what to do and even my husband the other day told me while I was trying out strollers/prams at the store that it just looked natural for me like its what I was meant to do.

I feel like after everything else was so spot on your conception reading will be the same as well. I am so excited and will definitely let you know how things progress in that area.

I do have just one question and was wondering if you can tell me who the spirit/spirits are that are around me and connecting with me? Any initials or any information would be great as I think I might know who it is? Once again thanks so much it was worth the wait!

Erica Jerome

Im so sorry about your fall Lindsay!! I am also terrified of stairs ha ha I think coz I am top heavy (at a D cup) ha ha and also have bad knees, I am always careful down stairs lol... I hope you heal up fast!! And just be careful lol...Menagerie tripped over her cat earlier this week and has been at home on the couch drugged up too!!! So you aren't the only one!

Tiffany so sorry AF got you!! Keep trying!!

My face is still horrible and cant wait for my derma appt. next week. Going gem mining with hubby this weekend on a mini vaca to get out of this heat, its horrible here..heat index in the 100s! What are everyone elses plans for the weekend?

Lindsay - Told my husband we can never live in a two story house. We've talked about adding onto our house because it's a little small, he talked about adding a second story, and I talked about expanding into the yards. I have acually fallen down a flight of stairs on my butt holding a baby :shock: one of the worst clumsiness moments of my life. I hurt, but at least I went butt first so the baby didn't even notice.

Tiffany - sorry about AF!! Hope you don't take it too hard!

Erica - Nice Sandra Reading. Looking forward to Sept conception!!!

Ok, so I had to pregnancy dreams last night: One I was 8 months pregnant while my cousin was 9 months pregnant (maybe it'll happen this way with our second children!)

The other was longer and much more vivid. Weirdly enough both of them took place at a hospital. This one I was newly pregnant I think I was guessing 8 weeks and they confirmed with a blood test and I was SOOO happy. I got to see an ultrasound. I was trying to figure out how to tell my husband FAST so I could tell everyone else (He made me promise he would be the first one to know and my mom made me promise she'd be second). I was like I have to get online and tell my girls! hahah. Then I woke up not pregnant and I was back to sad.

Also, I got a opk + today, which is weird, cause I think it's early... However, I have had several days of + before. Also, these are high sensitivity, so maybe it's just picking it up sooner? I'm worried as we haven't been :sex: much lately. Not for any good reason, just haven't gotten around to it. I wanted to :sex: like everyday to make sure we catch it, I guess we'll just have to start today :shock:

Yay the stick says go! You OH cannot deny you now haha
GL hun :D xx

I've had a really really bad day. It got so on top of me, I had a little breakdown at work. I'd never hyperventilated before today. But y'know, if you're going to nearly pass out, why not do it front of your boss and everyone you work with, right? Sigh.

Yay the stick says go! You OH cannot deny you now haha
GL hun :D xx

I've had a really really bad day. It got so on top of me, I had a little breakdown at work. I'd never hyperventilated before today. But y'know, if you're going to nearly pass out, why not do it front of your boss and everyone you work with, right? Sigh.

Major :hugs:!!! Do you know what happened? If it makes you feel better I've had a crying moment in font of coworkers and boss without meaning too, and I didn't even have the pregnant excuse!! Everyone will just be nicer to you for a while! Nothing wrong with that. Are you feeling any better?

A fair bit better thanks. :) :hugs:
Everything just got on top of me. Was meant to have my scan today where they were going to confirm it's not ectopic or a phantom pregnancy and finally get rid of all the question marks the nurses keep writing on my paperwork as if they don't believe me.
But my cab didn't turn up. I chased it up and the lady at the cab office said the taxi had been there and I was the one who didn't turn up but she'd send another cab anyway. Which again did not turn up.
So I missed my scan appointment and they made me reschedule for tomorrow.
So I am still a question mark.
I went back into work to tell my boss. I was already really upset and she made me go back to work instead of sending me home and I got a bit hysterical :blush:

OH WELL.
Tomorrow I will stop being a question mark. Hopefully for all the right reasons :thumbup:

That SUCKS! Stupid cab company! I'm sorry you missed your scan, I know you've been very anxious for more reasurance (and I DO NOT blame you!). :hugs:

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Sorry about your boss, what kind of work are you in?

Aww Cottleston Im sorry....I had a few days at work where I just wanted to break down and cry...I think everyone does..I hope you are feeling better and that a good cry helped....fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow and I hope you get great news, maybe twins! haha assuming twins would be good news lol....

I cant stop thinking about my Sandra reading..it would be just perfect...if what she predicted is correct she said my due date would be in May and the only way that could happen would be if it was a conception this cycle! and I would find out just in time to tell Hubby for his 40th birthday on September 4th!! If I get preggie this cycle my due date will be May 6th!! Im not getting my hopes up too much but it would just be amazing! Waiting on my quiche lorraine to cook and watching hubby play one of this video games..cant wait for this weekend..got lots of stuff to do tomorrow to get ready to leave once he gets home...

Seduction worked, let's hope that today wasn't actual ovulation day so I can get in more :sex: before the actual day!

We're almost at 1000 posts, crazy!

Erica twins would get me a whole load of "I told you so" from my in-laws haha
There are only 2 things that would worry me about twins... Not being able to afford daycare for both of them (it'd cost about £66 a day for 2 children in the local nursey) and secondly getting them mixed up when they're teeny tiny!

So the Sandra reading was worth the wait? I think a May baby would be lovely... You'd have a gorgeous little newborn to spend all summer with.

im gonna have to go back and read what all has happened today. cottlestonpie sorry what ever happened i better go read lol

cpie glad u r feeling a lil better kitten sorry the old hag showed. good luck next month,and to the rest of us to

That SUCKS! Stupid cab company! I'm sorry you missed your scan, I know you've been very anxious for more reasurance (and I DO NOT blame you!). :hugs:

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Sorry about your boss, what kind of work are you in?

Sorry Hun don't know how I missed this post. I work on a call centre answering phone call after phonecall to angry customers. Keeping calm is tricky at the best of times!

Was sooo pissed when my boss saw me nearly pass out and said "oh well take 5 then back to work" Grr it was 4:45!

Anyway onwards and hopefully upwards! Scan in an hour eeeeek

Scan went well! She was a bit rough with the dildo-cam... Bit sore and spotting because of it but worth it for peace of mind. Today's looking good!

Scan went well! She was a bit rough with the dildo-cam... Bit sore and spotting because of it but worth it for peace of mind. Today's looking good!

:thumbup::happydance: :happydance:CottlestonPie, I am so glad to hear your scan went well!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months hun!!!:flower:

Aww Cottleston Im sorry....I had a few days at work where I just wanted to break down and cry...I think everyone does..I hope you are feeling better and that a good cry helped....fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow and I hope you get great news, maybe twins! haha assuming twins would be good news lol....

I cant stop thinking about my Sandra reading..it would be just perfect...if what she predicted is correct she said my due date would be in May and the only way that could happen would be if it was a conception this cycle! and I would find out just in time to tell Hubby for his 40th birthday on September 4th!! If I get preggie this cycle my due date will be May 6th!! Im not getting my hopes up too much but it would just be amazing! Waiting on my quiche lorraine to cook and watching hubby play one of this video games..cant wait for this weekend..got lots of stuff to do tomorrow to get ready to leave once he gets home...

Mrs Jerome, I am so glad you finally got your Sandra reading and were happy with it. I hope the predictions come true hun!!:thumbup: I hope you have a great weekend!!!:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->