The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Thanks Spunky:haha:!!! That sounds great buddying up for the 2WW!!!!
I am ready for when testing time comes in the 2WW, I bought the 50 pack of the internet cheapy ones, LOL!!!! This way I can feed my POAS addiction by testing early and not spend as much money!!!! Than when AF is actually late I will bring out the big guns and buy on one of the fancy expensive store bought brands, LOL!!!

These are the ones that I bought from Amazon!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-Strips-bonus-Fertility-Chart/dp/B003G42UJG/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_25

I hope you have a goodnight!!!!

what is the eject button on the opk test for? i have never seen the nice kind. i actually had a friend from another board mail me a bunch of freebie ones,i have already used em up lol

what is the eject button on the opk test for? i have never seen the nice kind. i actually had a friend from another board mail me a bunch of freebie ones,i have already used em up lol

The clearblue brand OPK's have an eject button to change out the test stick once you use it. They are kind of expensive because each time you use it you have to put in a fresh stick. The nice thing about them though is that when you are OV'ing you get the smiley face which makes it easier than trying to figure out how dark the second line is and if you are actually OV'ing or not!!:thumbup: They work good, I just wish they weren't so pricey!!!

Those ICs are the ones I used! I got the faintest line ever then used the same pee sample on a FRER and it came up nice and dark!

Word of advice for when you get your bfps... DONT ever google symptoms. Jeesh. It puts the fear into the fearless. Just stick to asking questions on bnb!

Those ICs are the ones I used! I got the faintest line ever then used the same pee sample on a FRER and it came up nice and dark!

Word of advice for when you get your bfps... DONT ever google symptoms. Jeesh. It puts the fear into the fearless. Just stick to asking questions on bnb!

Thanks for the advice hun!! I am glad to know that these cheap internet tests worked good for you.

I agree with what you are saying about not googling symptoms, I already feel like I know too much about pregnancy as it is, and am already paranoid, sometimes I wish i didn't know so much as it is and was more clueless about this whole process, LOL!!!!:wacko:

LOL, Thanks Spunky:haha:!!! That sounds great buddying up for the 2WW!!!!
I am ready for when testing time comes in the 2WW, I bought the 50 pack of the internet cheapy ones, LOL!!!! This way I can feed my POAS addiction by testing early and not spend as much money!!!! Than when AF is actually late I will bring out the big guns and buy on one of the fancy expensive store bought brands, LOL!!!

These are the ones that I bought from Amazon!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-Strips-bonus-Fertility-Chart/dp/B003G42UJG/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_25

I hope you have a goodnight!!!!

I bought these: except I asked for 20 ov and 10 hpt so I too can fulfill my poas addiction.

https://cgi.ebay.com/25-high-sensit...ts-strips-/280511260296?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

I already bought a 2 pack of frer and I found 4 digital on ebay cheap, and bought those too. I'm sick I tell you, sick. But if I don't get pregnant this month I was hoping some of those would at least last me till next month. :haha: My luck though I'll just keep telling myself it's too early and end up peeing on them all!

Thanks for the advice hun!! I am glad to know that these cheap internet tests worked good for you.

I agree with what you are saying about not googling symptoms, I already feel like I know too much about pregnancy as it is, and am already paranoid, sometimes I wish i didn't know so much as it is and was more clueless about this whole process, LOL!!!!:wacko:

I've googled way too much. I was told not to trust ic, so that's why I bought the others, but I NEED to poas to feel like I'm doing something, even when I get bfns. Maybe I'll try to wait more so I dont have to see as many bfns. Just hope I'm not late this time.

My opk are still kind of positive. :shrug: I think it's not positive yet, but getting there. Didn't :sex: last night because we were fighting over stupid shit. Husband deicded yesterday to work overtime today (for bonus money, which I encourage him to do, BUT he didn't really talk to me about it first, which was not the fight, but did add to it) and this morning I told him I didn't want to fight anymore and that I didn't like it. So we decided we just wont fight anymore :winkwink: Hope it works. Doubt it. :haha: Told him I'm still ovulating and we need to have sex tonight, which I told him yesterday, but maybe it'll happen tonight. Arg.

Question for you guys. Anyone get more emotional around ovulation time?

I went and saw my cousin's 6.5 month old baby last night and it just reminded me how much I wanted a baby. Then I was reading the birth stories on this website and started crying and my husband was llike what's up and I told him what I was doing. Just SO emotional it seems. I don't know if it's me or possibly the hormones... Now I'm watching A Baby Story and tearing up. I feel like a crazy. I can't imagine what I'll be like when I'm pregnant! My family teases me about how they'll just pass me around. My husband said he'd drop me off at my mom's when I drive him crazy, mom said she'll return me when she's had enough of me. My cousin's husband actually said I could go stay over there as long as I need cause they just went through her pregnancy and feel they'll have more patience.

Spunky, I hope that you and hubby make up soon so you can get some :sex: in!!! Yes I think I do get pretty emotional around OV time and especially before AF arrives!!! My last cycle I was getting ready to go check myself into the looney bin because I was so emotional, one minute crying, :cry:the next minute I was super bitchy!!!:wacko: It was very stressful last month though since we were in the process of moving into a new house, unpacking and strained financialy since we are paying 2 mortgages right now until we can get rid of our old house or rent it out!!! UGGHH!!!!

Than I thought for sure I was going to get my :bfp: at the end of july and had all of these new symptoms that I never had before, and than AF arrived!!! So long story short, I can totally understand where u are coming from hun!!:winkwink: I think this cycle I am going to try not to symptom spot since after thinking I was pregnant for sure a few times before and being wrong I have realized that for me symptoms mean nothing!!!:wacko:

Spunky, I hope that you and hubby make up soon so you can get some :sex: in!!! Yes I think I do get pretty emotional around OV time and especially before AF arrives!!! My last cycle I was getting ready to go check myself into the looney bin because I was so emotional, one minute crying, :cry:the next minute I was super bitchy!!!:wacko: It was very stressful last month though since we were in the process of moving into a new house, unpacking and strained financialy since we are paying 2 mortgages right now until we can get rid of our old house or rent it out!!! UGGHH!!!!

Than I thought for sure I was going to get my :bfp: at the end of july and had all of these new symptoms that I never had before, and than AF arrived!!! So long story short, I can totally understand where u are coming from hun!!:winkwink: I think this cycle I am going to try not to symptom spot since after thinking I was pregnant for sure a few times before and being wrong I have realized that for me symptoms mean nothing!!!:wacko:

Thanks for the comfort. I just feel like a mess. Last night I was thinking maybe I just can't handle this and we shouldn't be ttc. I thought I was going to be a bfp too last cycle because AF just kept waiting and teasing... I was trying not to symptom spot, but it's hard to not spot being late lol. I'm wondering if maybe a looney bin might not be that bad of an idea. :wacko::haha:

My husband called an hour ago and said he was done with the work he needed to do and is now going to do extra work for the overtime now (he got approved for 8 hours and is determined to use it all I guess). I'm wondering if he's staying the whole time to avoid me, and if/when there's a good time to ask him just that. lol, maybe after :sex:

Aw hun I hope you two get everything sorted soon. At this time in your cycle as well! :hugs:

I got way too emotional when I ovulated. It was like having PMS twice a month! I'm all over the place now. Angry one minute, then happy, sad, like a zombie a lot of the time. Totally all over the place, it sucks. More poor DF is struggling to keep up.

It's so nice to know that at least you two have ovulation emotions too. Katherine - I'm with you I feel like I'm pmsing more than once now. Lindsay - For me it's not quite from ovulation to period, there's a few days inbetween where I'm sane again. I'm starting to wonder how work is going to go with ttc or pregnancy. When I'm stable and good then 150 teenagers a day can be fun. When I'm wacky I just dread going and treasure my breaks cause I know I don't have to put on a show for a little bit.

Hey ladies! I am joining the dreaded 2ww. Dh and I got in 5 bd sessions from cd 10-17. I caught my surge peak w/ perfect timing. Need some support for the next 13 days so I don't lose my mind.

im with you mrsmmm,
my peak was 2 days ago, got in a lot of time together-im trying to not go poas crazy in the next few weeks!! taking a trip to New York the week before AF is due so hopefully that takes our minds off of it!!

Welcome to the thread Mrsmmm and busymom!!!!!! I hope that you both get your :bfp:'s this month and I am sedning lots of baby dust to both of you!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I hate the 2ww. I had a midterm last week and I didn't dread it nearly this much. Did I mention I'm not a patient person? :haha: JK. Thanks for the welcome.

Busymommy, I love NYC. DH is from there, and I love going to visit his family. I'm glad you got to catch your surge as well. Mine was more so dumb luck. I had marked my calendar as OV yesterday, but my lines were much darker on today's OPK.

PMA and :dust: to you ladies as well!

Turns out we're fighting more than I thought. It's 9:30 at night and I don't know where he is, we fought, I went and got food and he's not here and neither is his car. I don't think this will be the cycle I'll get pregnant since we're fighting instead of :sex:

Turns out we're fighting more than I thought. It's 9:30 at night and I don't know where he is, we fought, I went and got food and he's not here and neither is his car. I don't think this will be the cycle I'll get pregnant since we're fighting instead of :sex:

Aww, i am so sorry you and DH are still disagreeing.:hugs: Is he still working late, I thought I remembered you saying he had to work overtime? I hope you can figure out a way to fit in some :sex: when he does get home!!!

I hate the 2ww. I had a midterm last week and I didn't dread it nearly this much. Did I mention I'm not a patient person? :haha: JK. Thanks for the welcome.

Busymommy, I love NYC. DH is from there, and I love going to visit his family. I'm glad you got to catch your surge as well. Mine was more so dumb luck. I had marked my calendar as OV yesterday, but my lines were much darker on today's OPK.

PMA and :dust: to you ladies as well!

Mrsmmm when do you plan on testing??

My AF is due on the 22, so I am going to try to wait until than, but I am sure I will probably end up doing the early tests!! I bought a 50 pack of the internet cheapies so I can feed my POAS addiction, lol!!

Wanna, my af is due 21st. DH's bday is 25th. Ideally if I'm late, I'll test on his bday. It's only when I try to symptom spot between af and pg that I become poas addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"