The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: I'm sorry about the low libido and it's even more frustrating that you can't just be mad at him cause it's due to a medical condition...
That's what makes me feel like even more of an ass, is that I *do* get mad. Even though it is a medical condition. His big complaint is that he doesn't last long - which personally? I have never complained about. Sometimes it's not a bad thing. :haha:

:hugs: I would get mad too, but be mad at self too. :hugs: Yeah, sometimes I just want the sex for procreation and then just be done. :haha:

I know how you feel with the medication getting in the way...my hubby takes tons of meds and it affects his BP and stuff which makes getting him horny/hard difficult and I do feel selfish for getting mad but I know I have a right to feel that way to some extent lol..I mean I cant be expected to just be horny all the time because he doesn't want it lol..lol.. well its about time for us to head to bed..I'll be back later maybe..if not..then will talk to you all tomorrow...

Ok so, considering that I have no idea how long my luteal phase is, last month I think it was like....19 days!!!! I mean most of these ovulation calculators just assume that you ovulate halfway through your cycle..if your cycle is 30 days they assume you ovulate around day 15, and 28 days..day 14 and so on....but what if you ovulate earlier than halfway...ugh....all these stuff is just too many ifs!! ha ha....well we BD'd...he made me O and then he finished in my softcup and I lubed it with pre-seed, put it in, and then I O'd again for safe measure and its still in me..he was like its gonna be so weird if this works coz its just so not normal lol..and I said what if our kid asks us how they were conceived lol what do we tell them and he says we just tell them they dont wanna know ha ha...lol... so we are gonna BD every other day atleast until the 16th and then if I havent gotten a good positive on an OPK we'll decide what to do then... fingers crossed for all of us no matter where we are in our cycles..yay ladies!!!

Well, I thought I knew when I ovulated based on opks alone, but with temp I'm starting to think I'm not quite sure (I can narrow it down) because I have a fade in and a fade out of lh. Erica I would recommend temping if you're not already. LOL I was afraid of it until I found out it wasn't vaginal temping :winkwink: I don't mind doing it first thing in the morning.

I hope my children don't ask how they were concieved. I am going to tell them they were made with love then take them to the psychologist to see what the hell is wrong with them for asking. Great that yous husband was so cooperative! Average luetal is 14 days, there are some that will account for a different number. There is a problem if your luetal is too short, but I haven't heard of problems with too long, so that's good. I agree that there are way too many different variations on everything. At this point I am so annoyed with how much I know about my body. I just want to be pregnant! :hissy::haha: Night Ladies! I return to work tomorrow so don't have like a million posts by the time I check again :winkwink:

feeling very discouraged and emotional. 1 more week before i can test but doubtful this month too. trying to keep my chin up so i can get through the week with my older 3. ugh!

Aww Busy!!! Im sorry, we have all felt that way at some point, I think Cottleston was at that point and then she got her BFP!!! There is always a hope until AF shows full blown... Good luck and just keep thinking happy thoughts!!!

Ok ladies so since I am soooo confused about this ovulation thing now, why did I have to think to much into it lol.... Ive made two countdown tickers, the top one as you can see is assuming I have a 28 day cycle and the bottom is the 31 day cycle... so maybe I'll hit the O day somewhere in that range lol...

And Spunky I really cant temp because I get up at such random times....sometimes I have to get up at 4 or so to potty, other times I dont so I wont get up till 7 or 8...and then on the weekends its like 10 or 11 lol...its just soo random I dont think temping will help me lol... :shrug:

MrsJ - I just average mine. I use 30. Some months it is 28 and it can go as long as 31. I use opks to determine which date is right for ov from days 10-17. It's a pain, but it seems to be working. GL!

i usually go by symptoms. cramps and CM. according to my calander (26 day cycle for the last 8 months, OV on day 12 faithfully, AF 14 days after that) i should OV 7 days ago, but for some reason i didnt have any of my normal symptoms and did not use OPK. is it even possible to skip ovulation for 1 month? nothing new or stressful that i would think would cause a delay. the only symptom i noticed was my cervix was soft for 5 days and now hard again, but didnt change position much. but checking that is new to me, im not sure if im even doing it right =/ anyway, just chatting away because-as i said-extremely emotional and my husband thinks im "hyper focusing" and "need to relax" BAH YA RIGHT!! lol thanks ladies for being here!

I'm sorry busymommy. I'm emotional and feel like I'm out for this month too :hugs: Just doesn't feel like the stars aligned for me. Husband wants things to be natural and let happen to which I am WAY too uptight about and am focusing like a crazy person thinking that if I figure it all out then maybe that'll improve my chances, but that's the crazy person talking :wacko:

It is possible to skip ovulation some months, but maybe you just didn't notice it...? Hope so.

I did the stupid OPK again - I don't know why I even bother, because it just makes it more discouraging that it's so glaringly negative. Not even a SHADOW of a line. The only thing more negative was my HPT last month! :cry:

TONS of CM this AM - tonight nada. Weird. I got some right lower pelvic pain this afternoon, like O pain - last month was on the left side, so that would be right. How soon is O compared to the O pain, does anyone know? DH and I have hit the last three days, so that's a good thing...I got a funny feeling this little eggie is going to sneak right by all the :spermy:.

Erica, it's the short luteal phase that's the problem, as I'm finding out. Mine was only 9 days, and my GYN says that the problem is the egg gets fertilized, but your body has already started gearing up toward shedding your uterine lining, so it doesn't have time to implant, and gets kicked out with your period. Boo!

Lindsay - Sorry that your opk's are still negative. Your ticker says three days to ovulation, maybe you're just not there yet? Ovulation pain can be before egg gets released (as the membrane to the egg gets stretched - in theory this might be for a couple days then) or when it's released. At least that's what I read. That's awesome about :sex: the last three days though! I would say just keep it up.

On second thought do you think your temping chart might be right and that was an implantation cramp? Just a thought.

i have tingles in the bb's and lower abdomen cramping tonight, only 7 dpo according to my chart.....probably in my head! trying to wait til AT LEAST saturday to take a test, but i dont know if i can make it!!!

i posted it in the gallery, but i usualy get a faster reply here. im not sure if its a + or not. stupid i know.

Attachments

• hpt test.jpg
    hpt test.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 10
im not sure how close together the lines are supposed to be on these tests, but there is a definate pink line and then a red line i am assuming is the control line! SO YAAAAAAAAAY congrats to you!!!!!

lindsay, maybe spunky is right and you have not o'd yet. so you and hubby get busy every night lol good luck hun and lots of baby dust and sticky vibes

Waiting to take a test is sooo hhharrrdd lol..I wont feel so bad about it this time as I bought some ICs but ha ha still dont want to go through them all before the TWW is over lol...hubby is playing his game again, Im fighting off the urge to go get another coke from the gas station right down the road lol...its just been soo hot here lately that bubbly ice cold coke is just...heaven sent lol..our AC went out again today so I got nothing at all done...nothing attt all.... uggh....I wanted to be busy but it was just too hot I mean it was like 97 outside and then 82 inside..miserable..gonna do the 1/2 BD tomorrow (ha ha trouser kisses) so I dont wear him out and make him tired of it too early on lol..I told him I wasnt even ovulating yet and he got upset and I had to explain that you start early just in case you ovulate early and because spermies can live for a few days but the egg only has about a day so the spermies have to be there waiting..lol..I think he understood I mean hes not stupid at all but the cycle thing just confuses him lol..

im not sure how close together the lines are supposed to be on these tests, but there is a definate pink line and then a red line i am assuming is the control line! SO YAAAAAAAAAY congrats to you!!!!!

thank you for looking gl to u

MrsJerome. my husband keeps telling me im ruining "his fun" by telling him when im fertile and what position, and this and that lol. we were able to get busy Monday night, wedns night, thurd night and saturday afternoon. hopefully that was enough. those were days 11-16 past LMP. i ovulate faithfully on day 12 according to EWCM, cramps and soft cervix. however, i didnt have any EWCM that i could notice, had cramps on tuesday and wednesday, cervix was soft tuesday through saturday. he travels a lot for work, so it would have been nice to have gotten some in LAST weekend and again tonight, but he was gone then and is gone now =( boo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"