The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i posted it in the gallery, but i usualy get a faster reply here. im not sure if its a + or not. stupid i know.

I use these kinds of tests (or similar) and I think the pink line is where the urine is still getting soaked up. Look at the package, it should show how close the lines would be together (I think it's spaced too far apart). I'm not trying to rain on your parade, I would use a different type of tests that has a window like frer or a digital to make sure. I hope I'm wrong :hugs:

i have tingles in the bb's and lower abdomen cramping tonight, only 7 dpo according to my chart.....probably in my head! trying to wait til AT LEAST saturday to take a test, but i dont know if i can make it!!!

I'm going to TRY to wait until Sunday (according to temp) 10dpo for me.

how early was the earliest BFP you all have had or heard of?

I saw one girl say she was like 6 days past OV on the HPT message board, but she thought she might have been off with her calculations, and than alot at 8 DPO.....:winkwink:

I asked in the bfp announcements section, and mostly I got 10dpos, I think one or two 9dpos, and one 8dpo. A lot that used the early pregnancy tests seemed to be able to get a super faint line by 10dpo or 11dpo.

i posted it in the gallery, but i usualy get a faster reply here. im not sure if its a + or not. stupid i know.

Sorry hun, i dont see anything, but it is a very blury picture so it makes it really hard to see!! Good Luck to you, test again in a few days !! Baby dust to you !! :dust:

AAAAAAAH should i risk it and take a first morning test tomorrow? i dont know!!! the hubby said he had a "good feeling" before he left out of town this afternoon, maybe i shoudl just wait. take it when he is home. maybe on our vacation this weekend??

I asked in the bfp announcements section, and mostly I got 10dpos, I think one or two 9dpos, and one 8dpo. A lot that used the early pregnancy tests seemed to be able to get a super faint line by 10dpo or 11dpo.

Spunky, Yeah that sounds about right. I think the 6 DPO was an error and she was confused about how many DPO she was!!!

The average is like 8 DPO and up!!!:thumbup:

AAAAAAAH should i risk it and take a first morning test tomorrow? i dont know!!! the hubby said he had a "good feeling" before he left out of town this afternoon, maybe i shoudl just wait. take it when he is home. maybe on our vacation this weekend??

I'd say try to hold out until at least 10dpo so you don't start getting sad early (for possibly no reason) by testing too early. But then again, I started testing 7dpo last time :blush::haha:(cause I was hoping to get a bfp in time for my mom's birthday - no such luck).

I found this website really helpful about how soon you can test based on the sensitivity of the test you are using!!

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/results.html

I hope this is helpful!!!

This is the lady's thread that said she got bfp at 6 dpo!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/388533-please-look-thought-6-dpo-but.html

I found this website really helpful about how soon you can test based on the sensitivity of the test you are using!!

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/results.html

I hope this is helpful!!!

In addition to that (very helpful!) here's a site that tells you what the sensitivity is for your test (because I have read some test's materials cover to cover and they don't say what there's is).

https://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html

thanks to everyone!! looking into the cervical position info on the web, i may have ovualted late this cycle making me only 4 or 5 dpo, worrying me into thinking we didnt get enough sessions in. but oyu never know what surprise is in store! i will def take a tst this weekend and let ya know! i love reading BFP posts!!!!

Ok its goodnight time for me....hubbys finishing out his last contract on his video game and I am soo ready to sleep :sleep:..he just solved my dinner problem for tomorrow by mentioning how he would kill for a meatball sub right now lol..so I'll surprise him with that tomorrow ..I love when I know what he wants and can have it ready when he gets home :happydance:.. today for him it was grilled pork loin, corn, sauteed squash zucchini asparagus mushrooms and then a salad with toasted french bread...I had some corn, a salad and some popcorn chicken since I dont eat pork lol..lol..

just found out that one of my best friends from middle/highschool is already 6 months preggie and due in october and I had no idea :shrug:....they just posted pics on her facebook...and even one of those 3D ultrasounds :cry:....god I want a baby!!!!! I swear if he hadnt decided to be on board this cycle I would have raped him lol..lol.... :blush: or drugged him and gotten him to agree to it while he was loopy lol..lol...I am sooo ready for ovulation.... :thumbup:

Good Night! i too should be going to bed but its very hard for me to sleep when my hubby isnt home. hope we both get good news this month!

Chelsea - If I truly O'd at CD11, my body is all kinds of screwed up. :haha: I have NO other symptoms whatsoever, O or otherwise - my breasts a little bit more sensitive, especially the nipples, and they are a LITTLE fuller. Not something I would notice if I wasn't paying attention. I was super tired yesterday, but I think it was the heat (was driving in DH's truck with no AC, and it's 96 and humid here - :sleep:)

I guess if I really did O then, I have a decent chance (BD 2x right around there), and will start AF this weekend or early next, as today I would be 9dpo. And my luteal phase was 9 days last month...

oh im feeling so hopeful today!!!! around 5 am i had sharp pains on the right side for about 30 mins, lots cramy CM while going using the bathrrom and just now it was slightly pink. pains are gone, CM still heavy, and now the "emotion of doom" has left and i feel hopeful again. im 7-9 days away from AF being due. now i jsut need to wait a few days before i start POAS crazy!

Well, I'm really angry now. I guess that's the right emotion, maybe frustrated. So my Fertility Friend Online (I can think of a couple other F words to replace those with) has adjusted my ovulation 2 days, and now I'm 3dpo again, and the only day we had sex in the fertile window was 2 days before ovulation. All my other signs corresponded with the first guessed ovulation day. So instead of 5dpo, I'm 3 moving my first test to Tuesday, a week from today. Who knows, maybe it'll change back with a few more temps. 1 sex session...that just doens't seem enough (especially when I know instead of sex we fought for no good reason the day before and the new day of ovulation).

Lindsay I think my body and my fertility friend is betraying me so no clue when I ovulated either.

busymommy - I'm glad you've regained some optimism! Good Luck!

I dont think I could handle temping, you ladies all seem soo frustrated with it lol...lol... does that FF thing take into account your past noted AFs and cycle info? or is it solely based on your temps? My Hormonal Forecaster takes everything into account you can temp or you can just add known ovulations and AFs and everything...you can see the probability of having a girl/boy on certain days and even see a whole report of your childs life lol like kindergarten, drivers license, graduation, what year they will probably live to its crazy lol.....I still have either 3 days or 6 days to go ovulation wise... but we are "extracting" lol as he calls it, later today when he gets home from work..lol... I made sure to work him up a bit before he left for work lol...and I will not be waiting until 11pm like we used to, we've found out it works best earlier in the day...

sorry for all the frustration from you ladies that are confused about ovulation..it is such a pain sometimes, specially last month for me...Im just gonna do OPKs until they are positive and then one is negative and just hope for the best...

Hey Ladies,

I am so sorry that some of you are having a ruff time with charting and figuring out OV dates, etc.... This 2 ww stuff is enough to drive any one mad!!! I am trying to take a more laid back approach this cycle because last month I felt like I was going bananas and was so upset when AF arrived with bells on!!! According to my positive OPK I think I OV'ed on either the 5th or the 6th, so I am about 4 or 5 DPO. So testing for me will probably start on Friday or over the weekend. My AF is due on the 22cnd.

I was trying not to go crazy with symptom spotting this month, but so far I havent really been having any, other than slightly tender boobs. I have found out from previous cycles of other months that symptoms mean nothing for me, because AF arrived!!! I am hoping that maybe I will be one of those "no symptom" ladies before I get my :bfp:!!

Yesterday i was so upset, me and DH got into a fight about finances, the stress of paying 2 mortgages and me not having a job yet is getting to me!! He had a family member ask to borrow $$ and he said yes to them, and told me about it, and I flipped out!!! We just dont have $$ to do that right now!! I was so angry that I was yelling and pounding my fist on the counter top!!! UGGHHHH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"