The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think I could handle temping, you ladies all seem soo frustrated with it lol...lol... does that FF thing take into account your past noted AFs and cycle info? or is it solely based on your temps? My Hormonal Forecaster takes everything into account you can temp or you can just add known ovulations and AFs and everything...you can see the probability of having a girl/boy on certain days and even see a whole report of your childs life lol like kindergarten, drivers license, graduation, what year they will probably live to its crazy lol.....I still have either 3 days or 6 days to go ovulation wise... but we are "extracting" lol as he calls it, later today when he gets home from work..lol... I made sure to work him up a bit before he left for work lol...and I will not be waiting until 11pm like we used to, we've found out it works best earlier in the day...

sorry for all the frustration from you ladies that are confused about ovulation..it is such a pain sometimes, specially last month for me...Im just gonna do OPKs until they are positive and then one is negative and just hope for the best...

I dont do the temping either. i just worry that I would drive myself crazy with it and start to feel like i am some kind of a science experiment gone bad, ugghhh. I am already to obsessed with the whole TTC stuff, for me the less I do the less crazy I will probably make myself!!!!!:wacko:

Yeah sticks and software is enough for me lol.... my mom just called and said that her hubby said they should have another baby lol..she said she smacked him and lol...I told her to smack him for me too lol....they have a 2 year old and a 10 month old!!! ha ha...they dont need another...she had her tubes tied after my little sister...WHO IS 15 NOW!!! lol..but every year the chances are higher and higher..and she is also 42 and overweight like me so the chances of twins are even higher!! haha..she just laughed and said yeah now I cant stop thinking about babies, not really in a good way, its freaking her out lol....I broke down and am painting that step stool for the future nursery, painting it a light turqouise-y color and will wait until a baby is on the way to decide which stencils to use..but its soo hot and I cant do anything else so I had to do something to keep myself occupied...

Ok I think I might just go ahead and stencil..and if we have a girl then it'll be great..and if we have a boy then I'll give it away to someone!! Maybe onnneee ooff yoouou!!!!!! But you have to either have a girl or want your boy to like fairies lol!!!!! lol..I'll post pics in after I finish lol...and you can tell me what you think lol...

Yeah sticks and software is enough for me lol.... my mom just called and said that her hubby said they should have another baby lol..she said she smacked him and lol...I told her to smack him for me too lol....they have a 2 year old and a 10 month old!!! ha ha...they dont need another...she had her tubes tied after my little sister...WHO IS 15 NOW!!! lol..but every year the chances are higher and higher..and she is also 42 and overweight like me so the chances of twins are even higher!! haha..she just laughed and said yeah now I cant stop thinking about babies, not really in a good way, its freaking her out lol....I broke down and am painting that step stool for the future nursery, painting it a light turqouise-y color and will wait until a baby is on the way to decide which stencils to use..but its soo hot and I cant do anything else so I had to do something to keep myself occupied...

Yeah it is in the 90's here today too!!! I am dreading seeing what our electric bill is going to be for this month!! UGGHHH!! We tried shutting off the AC but it is to dag on hot, and u just sit around covered in sweat and feel like crap all day without the AC!!!

This 2 WW is about to make me loose it too!!! It always seems like time drags by sooo stinking sloooowww during the 2WW!!!!!!UGGHHHHH!!!!!!! :hissy::tease: I keep looking at my calender period tracxking chart thingy and counting how many days before i can start testing early, BLAARRGGG!!!!:wacko: Lik elooking more is going to help time go any faster!!!

I really hope we all get our :bfp:'s soon, hopefully this cycle!!!

Ok I think I might just go ahead and stencil..and if we have a girl then it'll be great..and if we have a boy then I'll give it away to someone!! Maybe onnneee ooff yoouou!!!!!! But you have to either have a girl or want your boy to like fairies lol!!!!! lol..I'll post pics in after I finish lol...and you can tell me what you think lol...

Ohh, that sounds pretty!!! It also sounds like a good way to keep yourself busy during the 2WW.

Unfortunatly I have cruddy school work to do and my hunt for a job continues as well to keep me busy!!! UGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nope:

LOL Erica I read this totally wrong! I was like... I know she wants a girl but wow! Blonde moment :dohh:

Heres the first fairie..what do you think? its not finished totally yet, will be finished off with enamel and everything and look more polished
https://i33.tinypic.com/2aajyph.jpg

Heres the first fairie..what do you think? its not finished totally yet, will be finished off with enamel and everything and look more polished
https://i33.tinypic.com/2aajyph.jpg

Awww, it is very pretty!! :flower: i really like it!!!:thumbup:

Thanks wannabe!! Im about to work on the next one, a fairie sitting on a mushroom...

https://i37.tinypic.com/vziu8j.jpg

It looks really pretty!! If you end up pregnant with a girl, you can go with a theme to match the way you have decorated it for the rest of the nursery!!!:flower:

Thanks!! yeah it'll be all fairies and sparklies and fantasy stuff.... cant wait..

Hey Ladies,

I am so sorry that some of you are having a ruff time with charting and figuring out OV dates, etc.... This 2 ww stuff is enough to drive any one mad!!! I am trying to take a more laid back approach this cycle because last month I felt like I was going bananas and was so upset when AF arrived with bells on!!! According to my positive OPK I think I OV'ed on either the 5th or the 6th, so I am about 4 or 5 DPO. So testing for me will probably start on Friday or over the weekend. My AF is due on the 22cnd.

I was trying not to go crazy with symptom spotting this month, but so far I havent really been having any, other than slightly tender boobs. I have found out from previous cycles of other months that symptoms mean nothing for me, because AF arrived!!! I am hoping that maybe I will be one of those "no symptom" ladies before I get my :bfp:!!

Yesterday i was so upset, me and DH got into a fight about finances, the stress of paying 2 mortgages and me not having a job yet is getting to me!! He had a family member ask to borrow $$ and he said yes to them, and told me about it, and I flipped out!!! We just dont have $$ to do that right now!! I was so angry that I was yelling and pounding my fist on the counter top!!! UGGHHHH!!!!

:hugs: I have nothing helpful to say just wanted to send you my best.

LOL Erica I read this totally wrong! I was like... I know she wants a girl but wow! Blonde moment :dohh:

:haha: that is awesome...nice misread...very funny

hi ladies,was wondering if any body coud help me figure out this ovulation thing,first time trying to have a bub,i am taking natures own pregnacy platinum multi vits and blackmores pregnacey folate,i am eating all the rite things have stopped drinking,no lube so it doesnt kill the sperm i did up my ovulation calander but still trying to understand the signs so i can try and figure out when im ovulating so any help would be greatly appreciated :)
the calander says my ovulation date is the 16th is that the only day i should try or the days on both sides as well so confused

no :sex: for me last night...DH was tired and not in the mood...he apologized cause he knows it is a good time to get pregnant so said we could have :sex: in the morning.

I said no and sulked...didn't cuddle with him. I am not having :sex: before he leaves for work...he leaves at 5:30am and I don't get out of bed until 8:00am (I am on summer hours).

Tonight though I will not take no for an answer...but I don't think he will either. He is a little frustrated with his performance anxiety (which is common I keep telling him...but he says he is not worried about having a baby he is ready so it frustrates him more).

He just asked me what I was writing on the forum...I lied and moved the computer so he couldn't see...don't want him to know I am giving up all our details...then I won't get what I need tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"