The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ladies,was wondering if any body coud help me figure out this ovulation thing,first time trying to have a bub,i am taking natures own pregnacy platinum multi vits and blackmores pregnacey folate,i am eating all the rite things have stopped drinking,no lube so it doesnt kill the sperm i did up my ovulation calander but still trying to understand the signs so i can try and figure out when im ovulating so any help would be greatly appreciated :)
the calander says my ovulation date is the 16th is that the only day i should try or the days on both sides as well so confused

HAVE LOTS OF :SEX: not just on the day of ovulation...people say every other day before and after ovulation since sperm can live a little while. If your man is young and healthy you can probably have as much :sex: as you want. (I like to have :sex: everyday from end of AF (aunt flo) to the time when that :witch: arrives again -- even if my DH isn't in agreement, shocking I would ever get denied)
The biggest ovulation sign is lots of cervical mucus that is egg white consistency (EWCM)and sometimes people can feel ovulation pain around their uterus. It may not be when the calendar online says because everyone has a different cycle...a normal cycle would ovulate 14 days after the first day of your period and the cycle would be 28 days in length...but I don't think many people in this forum have a "normal" cycle.

Hope this helps. :dust:

hi ladies,was wondering if any body coud help me figure out this ovulation thing,first time trying to have a bub,i am taking natures own pregnacy platinum multi vits and blackmores pregnacey folate,i am eating all the rite things have stopped drinking,no lube so it doesnt kill the sperm i did up my ovulation calander but still trying to understand the signs so i can try and figure out when im ovulating so any help would be greatly appreciated :)
the calander says my ovulation date is the 16th is that the only day i should try or the days on both sides as well so confused

HAVE LOTS OF :SEX: not just on the day of ovulation...people say every other day before and after ovulation since sperm can live a little while. If your man is young and healthy you can probably have as much :sex: as you want. (I like to have :sex: everyday from end of AF (aunt flo) to the time when that :witch: arrives again -- even if my DH isn't in agreement, shocking I would ever get denied)
The biggest ovulation sign is lots of cervical mucus that is egg white consistency (EWCM)and sometimes people can feel ovulation pain around their uterus. It may not be when the calendar online says because everyone has a different cycle...a normal cycle would ovulate 14 days after the first day of your period and the cycle would be 28 days in length...but I don't think many people in this forum have a "normal" cycle.

Hope this helps. :dust:

I agree with everything and would like to add if you wanted to you can purchase pee sticks that will tell you right before you ovulate. They're called ovulation prediction kits. I liked the Answer brand. You get 20 and can start taking them whenever (I do like 9 days from when my period started it should go positive then back to negative for me it can be positive for one day, or several). If you use these you want to have sex everyday they're positive and for 2 days after. Not everyone gets positives though (doesn't mean they're not ovulating their hormone just may not be picked up). Good luck, it's my second month ttc my first (never been pregnant) and the learning curve is crazy!

no :sex: for me last night...DH was tired and not in the mood...he apologized cause he knows it is a good time to get pregnant so said we could have :sex: in the morning.

I said no and sulked...didn't cuddle with him. I am not having :sex: before he leaves for work...he leaves at 5:30am and I don't get out of bed until 8:00am (I am on summer hours).

Tonight though I will not take no for an answer...but I don't think he will either. He is a little frustrated with his performance anxiety (which is common I keep telling him...but he says he is not worried about having a baby he is ready so it frustrates him more).

He just asked me what I was writing on the forum...I lied and moved the computer so he couldn't see...don't want him to know I am giving up all our details...then I won't get what I need tonight!

babe I hope you get a hold of that man of yours tonight and ravage him!!!!:winkwink:

I must agree, It is frustrating when you cant get in enough :sex: during the fertile window!!!

This website and thread has been great to vent on about our DH's, my DH knows about the website but I dont let him read the stuff I write either, LOL!!! I think it is keeping me sane being able to come on here to discuss the whole TTC stuff, without this website I would drive DH crazy with my symptom spotting and other TTC stuff!!!!! :wacko:

Well hubby totally ruined our little plan for tonight...blah...he started talking about farting and his morning potty trip and I dont want to hear that before I put my hand or mouth down in that area..so now Im totally not turned on...and feel like I could just cry :cry:

Ugh. I just yelled at DH because I have been in bed waiting for him for 20 minutes. He is mad now and I am mad that he is still on the computer. Guess no :sex: for me. Not good. I need him now.

Well hubby totally ruined our little plan for tonight...blah...he started talking about farting and his morning potty trip and I dont want to hear that before I put my hand or mouth down in that area..so now Im totally not turned on...and feel like I could just cry :cry:

Aww, oh no Mrs Jerome!! Ummm, yeah sometimes i must admit men are not very sexy!!!! Hang in there girl, try to change the subject and try to remember the ultimate goal of :baby:!!!!

Ps. I just opened up bnb on my blackberry. Look out forum my addiction is just going to get stronger. Feel free to tell me to keep quiet and put my phone down.

Haha Im with you Babe....I thought we were heading to the bedroom for an "extraction" but the first thing he did was turn on some war movie..Im like yeah I cant really go down on you when you are watching that, #1 because I know you arent paying any attention to what Im doing so there is no way you will get hard and I dont feel like working all damn night for this...and #2 its just rude that he expects me to just do him and not pay any attention to me.... guys are such asses sometimes...I was so excited about tonight and wasted pre-seed lubing up my softcup and everything before hand... now its just going to waste

and on top of it if he comes in here and sees me crying hes gonna tell me its my fault and he was ready and im the one playing games and being difficult...i'll be like yeah sure let me tell you all about how I had a heavy flow last period and the tampons had clots on them and see how much you want to do me or go down on me then...its just not sexy bd talk....he always does that..its like he wants to talk about everything else but that...and it just annoys me...wish he would talk to me like he used to when we were online and the phone...

Jerome. Let's just do it to spite them. I am mad and I am going to get what I want. Go get em girl.

I cant...I seriously cant..I have no desire at all right now..like...-50 on wanting to go in there...I wish I could but I just cant..and its like he said he wanted to and he was like but we have to...today is one of our days... but then he had to go and do that...so...Im out for tonight on that I guess...have to wait till tomorrow and hope he doesnt turn me off again

Ugh. I just yelled at DH because I have been in bed waiting for him for 20 minutes. He is mad now and I am mad that he is still on the computer. Guess no :sex: for me. Not good. I need him now.

Ugghh, men and the computer!!!!! GRRR!!!!:growlmad:

babe go into the computer room, rip his pants down and get him warmed up with a BJ, that always works with mine, LOL, ooopps, did I say that!!!:blush::devil:

I think my husband has taken up permanent residence in the basement of our house aka "The Man Cave" he has spent like all day down there, and I have no idea what in god's name he is doing, LOL. :wacko:

I suppose since we are still trying to unpack alot of stuff still I guess he is messing with that stuff, who knows, LOL!!!!:shrug:

ugghh, i said i wasnt going to symptom spot but..... I am soooo hungry and craving all kinds of junk, and I have been having some AF type cramps tonight, so god only knows what that is all about!!!! I feel like I am wet down below more than usual!!! :shrug:

I just want to eat like a large fries, pizza and a huge burger!!!!:haha:

Ok Im going to lay down and hopefully he will realize how much he pissed me off and turned me off..if not on later tonight will talk to you ladies sometime tomorrow..I have a dermatologist appt at 3:10..wish me luck...!!

Jerome. I hope you win this round. I won and am right away writing it on the forum DH will kill me if he catches me so gtg. He will be back from the bathroom soon. Night all

Jerome. I hope you win this round. I won and am right away writing it on the forum DH will kill me if he catches me so gtg. He will be back from the bathroom soon. Night all

WOO HOO!! You go get em girl!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Ladies! What adventures! My man fought with me my two most fertile days and no sex. Even though I dressed up and smelled good (he told me so). And now, 3-5 dpo he's like let's have sex, it's been soooo long (last thursday). And I'm thinking you wouldn't put out when I wanted it, why should I? Maybe if I don't put out till next ovulation he wont fight with me during that time?

Sorry all our men suck (and it turns out all the women do too :shock:)

Looks like all our men are doing the same thing! Here I am at midnight, he's playing with the dog...I'm wishing he would COME TO BED, DAMMIT! I'm exhausted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"