The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: Sorry AF showed. I'm still thinking my temp's first assessment was right, and it second guessed itself wrong, but maybe I should be more of a believer...

I'm actually totally ok with AF showing this month - I get an extra chance to try this month having had a 20 day cycle! LOL. DH is blaming the short cycle on the Fertilaid vitamins - I think I'm going to have to look into that. Question is, does that mean they're working? My luteal phase was 9 days again, so that's still not a good thing.

I really was second guessing the temping this month, but once I hit that drop this morning and AF came on so quickly after? It was like clockwork, which to someone like me who's all over the place, was actually nice. I'm never reliable! So FX'd that this helps pin it down!

Does anyone know if you're supposed to BD the day you have your temp drop before O? :shrug:

Home from getting my hair done, and feel really good, actually. Crampy like whoa, but otherwise good. I talked to my stylist about what to do with my hair, and she told me there's no problem since she foils my color in. We also cut it a little differently so I don't have to go as often for cuts, and can maybe drag out the color a few weeks longer. Right now I go every 10-12 weeks; if I don't cut as much, I can go for color every 16, cut even longer.
Told DH that :af: started today, which means this was a super short cycle, and I got zero reaction. I don't know WHY I expect something, considering he's a man, and there's no way he wants to talk about this.
So we're back to CD1. I'm project to O around the end of the month, so that leaves three of my predictions in the running (Jenny Renny is out, she said July). We'll see what happens. Looks like for now I'm going to rely on FF and temping - I'll start the CBFM again since it looks like I'm having longer cycles. Last time I never got a HIGH before it started telling me my period was overdue (CD26 it started that, and I O'd around CD24 according to FF). Maybe with having started the vitamins, and been using them for a full cycle, I'll get a +OPK? HA!

I just looked at your ovulation chart, you have some crazy cycles girl! Sorry he didn't give you the reaction you wanted. I told my husband that we didn't have enough sex in my fertile window and he just looked at me. I wanted some kind of reaction, you know? WTF?

:hugs: Sorry AF showed. I'm still thinking my temp's first assessment was right, and it second guessed itself wrong, but maybe I should be more of a believer...

I'm actually totally ok with AF showing this month - I get an extra chance to try this month having had a 20 day cycle! LOL. DH is blaming the short cycle on the Fertilaid vitamins - I think I'm going to have to look into that. Question is, does that mean they're working? My luteal phase was 9 days again, so that's still not a good thing.

I really was second guessing the temping this month, but once I hit that drop this morning and AF came on so quickly after? It was like clockwork, which to someone like me who's all over the place, was actually nice. I'm never reliable! So FX'd that this helps pin it down!

Does anyone know if you're supposed to BD the day you have your temp drop before O? :shrug:

That's in the fertile window, so yes, you bd.

Now if I could just get my DH to BD! Damn him and his lack of sex drive.

And yes, my charts truly demonstrate how schizophrenic my cycle really is. Now you can feel my pain, haha.

DH just told me :sex: is more of a job now that we are trying. It gives him performance anxiety.

Also, I was doing some math and my sister first told her hubby she thought she was pregnant at 3dpo (obviously didn't test until much later).

Not sure which dpo I am because cycle changes al the time but I am anywhere from 2-0dpo. Definitely in the official TWW (though I am always waiting for something O, AF or BFP).

Can't rely on my symptoms since I have had all the symptoms during the last two months of TWW. But chances are good that I will symptom spot and record every one of them in this forum. But all signs of early pregnancy are the same as AF coming for me.

Hope everyone is having a good night.

Wow it seems like all of us are online....partay!! lol....Just woke up from a nap and feel better...almost came in here and strangled my husband for his stupid video game..it kept repeating the same thing over as he was selling/buying stuff for his character..and it was sooooooo f***ing annoying lol...I was like damnit MUTE IT!!! lol..and he laughed but he did mute it..he seems to be in a better mood too..not sure what his problem was..maybe its his manPMS time or something...

My husband told me this morning that last night that he had a dream that we had a baby girl. She had red gold hair and was newborn (that's how my hair was newborn). Hoping this is a good sign. Maybe he's more in tune than I am? I hope!!

i broke down and dtook a test, BFN, as i suspected. 8dpo! :doh:

:hugs: I don't blame you I think I started at 7dpo, really what was I thinking? Probably what I'll be thinking in a couple days, I need to do something!!! Even pee on a stick I know will be negative!! :haha:

Hello ladies,May I join in? I am ovulating as of now well I am SHOW and my ovulation tests is ALMOST as dark,First month using these cheaper ones it looks almost as dark I can feel my cervix barely it is very soft open and wet also using preseed as I dont get ewcm....Goodluck to you all

Good luck daisy! Some of us are ovulating, some of us are tww, and some of us are just starting our cycle again :)

:hugs: I don't blame you I think I started at 7dpo, really what was I thinking? Probably what I'll be thinking in a couple days, I need to do something!!! Even pee on a stick I know will be negative!! :haha:

I 3rd the poas. :dohh: My friend who is uber religious wants me to test that day because it's the Assumption of Mary (as in the Virgin Mary). She swears that Mary will bless me with a child. I have done weirder things so I'll be POAS on Sunday. I'll be 10 dpo at that point.

I 3rd the poas. :dohh: My friend who is uber religious wants me to test that day because it's the Assumption of Mary (as in the Virgin Mary). She swears that Mary will bless me with a child. I have done weirder things so I'll be POAS on Sunday. I'll be 10 dpo at that point.

I'll be 8dpo or 10dpo by Sunday. I'm going to test then too as I've been waiting so long!!

I know. I feel nothing odd about myself this month. I really don't have my hopes up. We did bd 4 times in my fertile window, but I just don't have that feeling. Call it instinct or whatever.

We only bd once in my window. But he had a dream about a baby!!! Maybe he's subconsiously smelling my changing hormones? :rofl: I've come up with crazier theories I think

Hi Daisy, welcome welcome, join us crazy ladies lol...I am just not tired for some reason so hubby went to bed and Im gonna watch the latest episode of Teen Mom which I missed...how many of you have put something, towel, pillow, whatever under your shirt to see what you would look like preggie..I just did and it looked sooo real..lol..and freaked hubby out....Im gonna be sooo cute with a bump I think!!! lol... I might do it again and post a pic tomorrow lol...lol...it was just too real looking.... I think Im getting in my fertile window or have been there for a day or so....so tomorrow is another "extraction" day and Im gonna make him a great dinner and surprise him and hopefully get a good one lol...im worried about my IC OPKs and afraid that it will never get positive even if I am because Ive only used Answer brand before...but will just BD until it gets positive or until I think its as dark as it will get...and never thought Id say this but hopefully I'll have some O pains so I'll have an idea of when it happened...good luck to everyone!!

Hi Daisy, welcome welcome, join us crazy ladies lol...I am just not tired for some reason so hubby went to bed and Im gonna watch the latest episode of Teen Mom which I missed...how many of you have put something, towel, pillow, whatever under your shirt to see what you would look like preggie..I just did and it looked sooo real..lol..and freaked hubby out....Im gonna be sooo cute with a bump I think!!! lol... I might do it again and post a pic tomorrow lol...lol...it was just too real looking.... I think Im getting in my fertile window or have been there for a day or so....so tomorrow is another "extraction" day and Im gonna make him a great dinner and surprise him and hopefully get a good one lol...im worried about my IC OPKs and afraid that it will never get positive even if I am because Ive only used Answer brand before...but will just BD until it gets positive or until I think its as dark as it will get...and never thought Id say this but hopefully I'll have some O pains so I'll have an idea of when it happened...good luck to everyone!!

I was so bloated last night that it looked like I was pregnant. :haha: Does that count? Acutally it was just depressing.:dohh:

ha ha chelsea!! lol..I hate that feeling....its horrible...its like even the comfy pants are annoying lol...but my bump was pretty cute!! as long as I dont gain any weight during pregnancy I should be good lol..yeah right!! lol..

Jeebus girls... Tell your men they should be chuffed to pieces that they've got ladies who want it so badly!!! My poor fella and I haven't had sex since my bfp four bleedin weeks ago! They should make the most of it now coz when the stretching pains come he's got nae chance. Then when those go and the morning sickness comes he'll be lucky to even mention it without you wanting to hurl!! :haha:

lol, stretching pains? WHERE's YOUR TICKER?!?! For shame!!

Lol I'll get one once I hear/see the heartbeat! Call me paranoid but... :haha:

Me and df had a massive row yesterday coz he blabbed to some girl at wok "because she was sad and it made her happier"... So like her happiness is more important than my happiness or respecting my wishes? Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->