The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/390355-faint-line-15-dpo.html#post6475356

There Busy! I saw that a few of the preggie test posts are from 9DPO, and on that link NicoleB says she got a BFP at 9DPO..She is expecting #9!!!! she looks soo young, she even has grandkids..I swear she doesnt look a day over 30!!!

Good luck to you! Test test test lol

Hey ladies.
I'm having the heaviest cycle I've EVER had, and with the worst cramps. One of my girlfriends at work said that maybe, with it being so early and out of character, it could be a miscarriage. I don't know how much I buy into that, but...a good two weeks early? I've never had AF show up on CD28, let alone CD20!!

Turned on the CBFM this morning. Do NOT have my hopes up for that. Stupid OPKs. My two friends swear by the OV watch, as that's when they got pregnant (first cycle, blah blah).

My best friend - the one who got pregnant last year when I was *hoping* I was pregnant, and was actually just having pituitary gland issues (as in, shut DOWN because of birth control), is planning her wedding. She had the baby in May, she and the guy got married in February (civil ceremony). It's his first marriage, so he wants the whole 9 yards. We're looking at dresses online (she's in CA, I'm in NJ), and she's planning the wedding around me, which is sweet. So, it's going to be in March, and that gives me a goal to at least lose some weight before that. I've gained a lot in the last year. Not that I'm going to stop TTC, but I'll just work on getting healthier.
I have to admit, I got REALLY lazy with the whole TTC thing - not going to the gym at ALL, not watching what I eat. Could be part of the problem. So I'm going to start going back to my Zumba classes next week (after I'm done with this wicked period).

Hey ladies.
I'm having the heaviest cycle I've EVER had, and with the worst cramps. One of my girlfriends at work said that maybe, with it being so early and out of character, it could be a miscarriage. I don't know how much I buy into that, but...a good two weeks early? I've never had AF show up on CD28, let alone CD20!!

Turned on the CBFM this morning. Do NOT have my hopes up for that. Stupid OPKs. My two friends swear by the OV watch, as that's when they got pregnant (first cycle, blah blah).

My best friend - the one who got pregnant last year when I was *hoping* I was pregnant, and was actually just having pituitary gland issues (as in, shut DOWN because of birth control), is planning her wedding. She had the baby in May, she and the guy got married in February (civil ceremony). It's his first marriage, so he wants the whole 9 yards. We're looking at dresses online (she's in CA, I'm in NJ), and she's planning the wedding around me, which is sweet. So, it's going to be in March, and that gives me a goal to at least lose some weight before that. I've gained a lot in the last year. Not that I'm going to stop TTC, but I'll just work on getting healthier.
I have to admit, I got REALLY lazy with the whole TTC thing - not going to the gym at ALL, not watching what I eat. Could be part of the problem. So I'm going to start going back to my Zumba classes next week (after I'm done with this wicked period).

NJangel,

I am so sorry that your AF is so ruff this cycle, I hope you feel better soon hun! :hugs:

Congrats to your friend on her wedding! That is really sweet that she is being so nice and considerate with the process since you guys are located in different place!

Good luck with your work outs and with trying to loose weight! You go girl!!!:thumbup:

Hey ladies

Jerome - the pic does look cute. I tested it out as well when I got home. It was a big pillow. Probably accurate if I had twins (which would be ok). I didn't take a picture though

I am feeling very tired today...I could go to sleep if it wasn't so early 9:30 I will head to bed if I don't fall asleep on the couch before then.

Chelsea maybe you can help. I posted this in the TTC section cause none of you ladies were on but since you're here....

Just wondering, for those of you that are avid POAS and temp-ers how soon after you have your ovulation cramps do you actually ovulate?

I have been using my OPKs since Sunday and it hasnt been really dark and I woke up to cramping this morning. So how long do I have before actual ovulation takes place, or has it already? Really asking the ladies who temp or use the sticks to know when they actually ovulated and wondering how does that temp change or positive OPK compare to your cramps?

I wasnt sure about ovulation as my cycles are from 28-31 days but we started BD'ing the 8th and then 10th and then today was another planned BD. We are gonna do it anyway just incase but what are the chances that Im ovulating now, as opposed to ovulating in the next day or two?

I just POAS and I know for OPKs you are supposed to wait till afternoon as opposed to FMU so I guess I'll do another but it wasnt dark at all. Its one of the ICs and I normally use Answer brand so Im afraid maybe I'll miss O now if these tests arent working for me.

I'm not sure, I don't usually cramp... I cramped this month a tiny bit this month on the day ov ovulation according to symptoms and cm, and it was my original ovulation date, but my temp changed my ov date to two days later (which I still think is a mistake). Sorry can't help more. Also, I started getting darker opk the day of cramping and for 2 more days. I'm just confused this cycle, I'm over it.

Thanks for the words on the bloke situation :) ... I know he didn't mean harm by telling the girl at work. He's excited and I've been such a pessimist lately since the bleeding that he doesn't feel like he can share his excitement with me because he never knows how I'll react with my moodswings. Just wish he'd told me that instead of going ahead and telling people at work behind my back.

I was sent home from work with bleeding this afternoon. I've finally put my finger on it I think. This only happens when I'm stressed, or when I'm anxious enough that my blood pressure goes up.
I mean, I was pooping my pants for the first two weeks then when I accepted the "what will be will be" philosophy, the spotting stopped. But now... me and DF have a blazing row and I start spotting again. So yeah, it's gotta be stress related right?
I prefer this theory to the doom and gloom MC theory so I'm gonna try relaxing more. I need a bean-friendly chill pill.

:hugs: At least you have a theory. Take it easy!

Today just sucks. Sorry some of you had bad days too. I called home on three boys in the same class today...second day of school... They make me hate my life and people who have children like these people. But my other classes were good, so whatever I guess...

so i am going to test in the morning! my symptoms: headaches, front abdomen cramps,(not af, kinda like "twinges" ) hot flashes, 2 waves of nausea while having a hot flash, thick, wet CM........
i am optimistic!!! so heres my list and ill post my results in the morning before we leave!

Yay Busy cant wait!!!! Will be on here first thing in the morning, post a pic if you can too!! Bout to go working on our babymaking...wish me luck! lol...

That's exciting busymommy! What symptoms did you have with your other children?

Good Luck Erica!

@Mrs Jerome, WOO Hoo, girl, go get that man!

@busymommy, keep us updated with the test results and be sure to post a pic!!!

@Spunky, I am sorry you had such a ruff day. I hope that tomorrow is a better one for you!!

I had a bad day as well, and me and DH just got some potentialy really bad news as well, we will find out tomorrow what the deal is and if this information we got is correct, wow, if it is true i am going to be beyond angry!! Lawd help me and have mercy!!!! UGGHHH!!!

@Mrs Jerome, WOO Hoo, girl, go get that man!

@busymommy, keep us updated with the test results and be sure to post a pic!!!

@Spunky, I am sorry you had such a ruff day. I hope that tomorrow is a better one for you!!

I had a bad day as well, and me and DH just got some potentialy really bad news as well, we will find out tomorrow what the deal is and if this information we got is correct, wow, if it is true i am going to be beyond angry!! Lawd help me and have mercy!!!! UGGHHH!!!

That doesn't sound good.... I hope it's just rumors...

i tested this am, BFN!!!!!!!! grrrrrr....well i guess i will see if AF shows MOnday, i have bladder/kidney disease and ive been having a lot of trouble with it lately and recently spent 6 days in the hospital =/ my OB said that because i am testing with my urine i may get a false negative result because of the condition (blood,, infection, etc) anyway-hoping its jsut too soon, hoping that it isnt showing because of that garbage, and hoping AF doesnt show MOnday and i can call my Dr for blood test next week!!!

i tested this am, BFN!!!!!!!! grrrrrr....well i guess i will see if AF shows MOnday, i have bladder/kidney disease and ive been having a lot of trouble with it lately and recently spent 6 days in the hospital =/ my OB said that because i am testing with my urine i may get a false negative result because of the condition (blood,, infection, etc) anyway-hoping its jsut too soon, hoping that it isnt showing because of that garbage, and hoping AF doesnt show MOnday and i can call my Dr for blood test next week!!!

Sorry to hear that...I hate BFN's...they are the worst. There is still a chance tho...good luck.

@busymommy, Sorry about your BFN this morning, but it is still early and remember you arent out until AF shows!!! Good luck hun!!:hugs:

I did a test this morning and it has a very light pink convincing second very very faint line, and these are those crappy cheap internet tests, so, I am worried it is an evap. Take a look and see what you ladies think?? I know I am testing really early to. Last cycle I had some pretty convincing evaps as well.

Here is the test unaltered and i just marked where the second line is....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC063592.jpg

@busymommy, Sorry about your BFN this morning, but it is still early and remember you arent out until AF shows!!! Good luck hun!!:hugs:

I did a test this morning and it has a very light pink convincing second very very faint line, and these are those crappy cheap internet tests, so, I am worried it is an evap. Take a look and see what you ladies think?? I know I am testing really early to. Last cycle I had some pretty convincing evaps as well.

Here is the test unaltered and i just marked where the second line is....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC063592.jpg

So this is the same test as the above post

Here is the test unaltered...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06359.jpg

i inverted it just for the hell of it......

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06359-Copy.jpg

Me too Me too !!!! Def go get a FRER or something maybe!? Go Go Go!!!! lol....

Hey Jerome -- HAPPY OVULATION DAY (as per your ticker)

Thanks for the feed back guys!!! I am not going to get excited yet until it gets closer to AF and i can confirm it on a store brand test to be sure!! I am so nervous it is just a nasty evap, but I will keep you guys updated if I break down and get a store brand one any time soon!:winkwink:

I have one digi but I wouldnt want to use that until after AF is late because i know that they are super sensitive. Ugghhh, now I just need to be patient and see how this all plays out!!!!:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"