The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely can't hurt to BD. We haven't since Sunday, so I think I'll have to put out tonight to make husband feel like we're not just about making a baby.

lol..I just hope hes in a good mood tonight and doesnt make it difficult for me

Good Luck! My man is always up for it as long as I don't tell him I have an alterior motive (baby or bribing). Then he usually gives in but he's grumpier about it.

lol...well mine has diabetes so he has to be in a good mood and good blood sugar levels otherwise we have problems..but its been since saturday and I think I can get him to lol...just got to keep him in a good mood...if the guy finishes his new shower/tub today before he gets home from work I think it'll be easy lol

That makes a lot more sense. Not feeling good does not put anyone in the mood. Fingers Crossed for the shower/tub and bding!

Really though fingers are crossed for all of us to get our bfp soon!!!

Really though fingers are crossed for all of us to get our bfp soon!!!
:dust: :dust:

So today I learnt that apparently I get heartburn after I ov since I stopped taking bcp. I thought last cycle was flukey timing but this is the 2nd cycle with heartburn. Groan.

I just POAS again and it looks like todays earlier one lol...idk...guess I'll POAS tomm morning and see if its still high...having crampy pains but nothing horrible, just noticeable and not really on either side just there...hmm..also nipples are getting sensitive and have had a few globby CMs when I wipe that are cream/jelly like, not stretchy but not tacky ... anyone else?

I just POAS again and it looks like todays earlier one lol...idk...guess I'll POAS tomm morning and see if its still high...having crampy pains but nothing horrible, just noticeable and not really on either side just there...hmm..also nipples are getting sensitive and have had a few globby CMs when I wipe that are cream/jelly like, not stretchy but not tacky ... anyone else?

No clue, just didn't want to leave you hanging. I can't tell if my sore breasts are left over from ovulation or new symptoms. I'm just lost.

Good evening ladies!
I feel so lame, I'm days behind you in OV, but I like you guys and don't wanna leave! :cry:
Today definitely have some more R sided twinges by my hip - hopefully O pain. Definitely gonna BD tonight whether DH likes it or not! He's held out on me the last two nights :growlmad:. My OPKs aren't really any darker - pretty much like the one's before your surge, MrsJerome. But that's as dark as they ever get. I'm gonna stick with my CM, CP, and BBT for now. And just keep up with the :sex:!

I like the company on here personally, you don't need to leave for me. I'm sorry your current cycle is frustrating :(

AWWW NJAngel no one is making you leave lol.... I think I am just now ovulating too lol, and im the one that started the thread lol!!! I dont even know where I am since I had a set of positive OPKs last Thursday and now having another one today lol...Ive been mildly crampy since Saturday nothing like normal ovulation that I normally have so Im totally clueless at this point...

How come our stupid bodies just wont do what we want them to do when we want them to? :growlmad:

HaHa good question Spunky good question lol...I think I'll do another OPK in the morning and then if its positive do an HPT in the same sample and see what happens, just for the hell of it lol...anything else new with anyone? Doesn't have to be about baby stuff lol...

I'm leaving for my 7 day cruise on Sunday. So I'll be testing Sat with a "high sensitivity" test, then sunday morning then monday morning, hahahaha. I'll be anxious to share whatever news I might have and hear if you guys got any good news.

Me and hubby are in the process of moving to another state. I am soooo exhausted!! UGGHHH!!! Moving is soooo much work!!! Friday we are picking up the Uhaul truck, having movers come to the house and than Saturday we will drive up to the new house.

I dont know if my exhaustion is an early pregnancy symptom or just because I am so overwhlemed with all of the work there is to do with moving!!! I also just started my summer semester of college classes as well so I have a full plate right now. I will be relived once things calm down a little!

I'm leaving for my 7 day cruise on Sunday. So I'll be testing Sat with a "high sensitivity" test, then sunday morning then monday morning, hahahaha. I'll be anxious to share whatever news I might have and hear if you guys got any good news.

Ohhh, sounds nice Spunky, I hope you have a wonderful trip!!:thumbup:

soo jealous, not sure if I could handle a cruise though coz i get super motion sick with just about anything lol...but hope you have fun and definitely update us on whatever happens (that goes for everyone!! lol)...and I think Ive got him penciled in for a BD later (we just took a nap so he cant pull the Im tired card)...and will test tomorrow morning and let you guys know what happens!!

soo jealous, not sure if I could handle a cruise though coz i get super motion sick with just about anything lol...but hope you have fun and definitely update us on whatever happens (that goes for everyone!! lol)...and I think Ive got him penciled in for a BD later (we just took a nap so he cant pull the Im tired card)...and will test tomorrow morning and let you guys know what happens!!

Good Luck Mrs Jerome!! Keep us updated with the results!!! Have a goodnight!!!:flower:

thanks wannabe!! I'll update tomorrow as soon as I wake up and pee on some sticks lol...

Nah, I wouldn't leave - I was just saying I felt lame! :) Would be so much more convenient if I could control ovulation with my mind. :rofl:

What's new over here? Unfortunately, nothing good. DH got laid off after six weeks in limbo - had to hand in his gun/badge yesterday (he's a police officer, his dept laid off 18 cops). I asked him if he still want to TTC, and he said yes, because who knows how long it will actually take us. He's such a good guy. I was kinda hoping on Murphy's Law, that we would get pregnant when he gets laid off. Wouldn't that figure!? So, on the bright side, he's home more often for more :sex:!!! Before, I worked days, he worked 3-11pm, so we never saw each other. If we BD'd more than three times a MONTH, it was unusual.

Otherwise, it's same old. I'm going to go see my cousin and her little girl tomorrow - she was not able to conceive after trying for eight years, and was told IVF was her only option. She opted to spend the money and adopt rather than spend it on perhaps multiple treatments. And let me tell you, that little girl is gorgeous, smart, and a funny child. Looks like Mom and Dad too! Of course, hanging out with such an awesome, well-behaved child makes me even more antsy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back