The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi wannabe!! I know how you feel with the evaps, its soo tricky lol but def let us know when you breakdown and buy another test lol....

Babe thanks for the ovulation congrats lol...I just hope its right... here's a pick of my OPK I just did, what do you think? Positive or one more day? We BD'd last night and I left the pre-seed covered softcup in all night....

https://i37.tinypic.com/2pseo1v.jpg

Here were my readings from yesterday

Erica, I am looking at your tea leaves and this is what I see...
A variety of stars point to some inspiring and exciting experiences that are about to occur

and then today

The presence of a few pipe shapes suggest circumstances in your private life make you feel more content and secure.

Yay!! looking hopeful

Hi wannabe!! I know how you feel with the evaps, its soo tricky lol but def let us know when you breakdown and buy another test lol....

Babe thanks for the ovulation congrats lol...I just hope its right... here's a pick of my OPK I just did, what do you think? Positive or one more day? We BD'd last night and I left the pre-seed covered softcup in all night....

https://i37.tinypic.com/2pseo1v.jpg

Mrs Jerome, Yup I think you are defintatly OV'ing right now hun!!! It is time to get in as much :sex: as you can hun, so you can join the rest of us ladies in the 2WW, good luck to you hun!!!!!:winkwink:

I have a bunch of the internet cheapies like the ones I already tested on, which I will probably use again in the morning and see if the line starts to get any darker. My Af is due on the 22cnd so it is to early to buy an expensive store brand one still I think, so i am going to try to save money and buy one of the store brands when it gets closer to AF arriving:wacko:

Here were my readings from yesterday

A variety of stars point to some inspiring and exciting experiences that are about to occur

and then today

The presence of a few pipe shapes suggest circumstances in your private life make you feel more content and secure.

Yay!! looking hopeful

Pretty interesting Mrs Jerome!!! I hope that this means good things are coming your way, such as a :bfp:!!! :thumbup::flower:

Thanks wannabe!!! yeah I hope I am today!! Like I said we did it last night I dont think Ill be able to get anything from him tonight lol... I might tell him and see if he wants to again lol...but hopefully these spermies will meet the egg!!

Wannabe!!! I have to be honest I don't know what evaps look like. But the day before I got my clear BFP, my test looked like that a minute or two after I dunked it!
How long after using the test did the line show up??
PLEASE test in the morning and show us!

Wannabe!!! I have to be honest I don't know what evaps look like. But the day before I got my clear BFP, my test looked like that a minute or two after I dunked it!
How long after using the test did the line show up??
PLEASE test in the morning and show us!

I saw a very very faint second line within the 3 minute testing time frame and as it sat it got darker, it still looks like a very light pink second line now when i look at it. The picture was not taken within the time frame though, since i took the test at like 4am and was half asleep, so i didnt do a pic until I woke up later this morning. hmmmm, i am not getting excited yet until i get a defo, undeniable line and AF is late!!! I showed DH the test and he saw it even though it looks faint, hmmmmm.....:shrug:

I broke down and had DH buy a 2 pack of the Answer brand of early detection pregnancy tests from the store. :winkwink:, so i will either do another internet cheapy one in the morning or use one of the answer brand tests....:wacko:

so...have been thinking about implantation and was wondering who has had implantation and if they can describe what it felt like and when it occurred. I looked on google and found some different things.

I might be 5dpo and I had some pain (pretty brief) and now there is bubbling/gassy feeling right where the pain was. The bubbling is only on that side (and I am pretty sure it isn't gas).

I am not symptom spotting tho :haha:

babe, I have never had it before, since I am TTC#1, so I would suggest posting a thread in the pregnancy first trimester thread and asking, or browsing the threads in there, I know alot of the ladies in there talk about early pregnancy bleeding. :flower: Good luck!!

ya i know many of us in here are ttc #1 but I know some have had a couple...since I like it here I thought I would ask first!!!

I will keep looking tho

Same as Wannabe, only ever been TTC so no idea. The AC finally came back on..it was 100 outside and then 84 inside..talk about miserable..... good question for the day, what do you want your kids to look like....skin tone wise ....eye color...eye shape...hair color....hair straight...curly, etc?

As long as they do not have DH's ears, we're OK. He's so handsome now, but I swear his ears were the same size from birth to adulthood.

HAHA Babe!! lol.... I want mine to have brown hair, blue yes...shaped like mine (big) lol....and not be pale like me lol...lol...hubby is 1/2 korean so maybe they will have some tan lol...

https://emiliewood.com/photos/juin2006/24-juin-baby.jpg like her!!

I would like blonde hair and blue eyes like I have but I married the wrong guy for that.

I hope me and DH's kids get the best of both worlds from each one of us. I hope they are tall and thin like DH, he is tall. I am short. I hope they get my caramel skin tone, DH is more of a cocoa brown skin tone. Our kids will most likely have brown eyes unless DH has some long lost family members that we dont know about that have blue eyes. My mother and her side of the family all have blue eyes. I am mixed race. Our kids will defo have curly hair, which hopefully will be textured more like mine.

ha ha well I have blue eyes and hubby has brown but luckily..his dad has blue eyes!!! so there is only a 1/4 chance our kid will get them too but..you can always hope!! and hair wise I had white blonde hair when I was born but it got darker and darker to a med brown and his hair is dark brown so Im guessing it'll be brown lol...

I would love a little girl with curly brown hair my littlest sister had curly brown and then once it got long enough they cut it..and the curls never came back!! lol. its been stick straight ever since lol..

Me and DF both have straight brown hair, blue eyes and broad shoulders... so I can pretty much guesswhat our kids will look like! Both our families are on the chunky side too, so yeah. No surprises for us I dont think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"