The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just tested with a dollors store test, BFN again. and AF is due today is if i were preg, it would show....unless it is my IC, then as my Dr said i would need blood work. i guess i will wait until the end of the week and go to the Dr AF dont show

72 tests. That would last one cycle if they were in my house. Actually I have one beside my bed but I am not going to use it until I leave for my vacation next Tuesday (I am 8dpo - I think)

So I went to go to work this morning and guess what. Some ass rag threw a rock in my back windshield and stole my gps and bluetooth. So I had to get the cops, then call insurance and they hooked me up with a glass replacement place. So that is what I did all morning. I didn't cry but want to still. I was surprised how calm I was. I had to go to mcdonalds while I waited GROSS cinnamon melts. Kinda stale.

I decided no work today. Going to nap and watch tv and maybe pack a little. Hope everyone else had a better start to the week.

OMW!!!!!!!!!! i didnt wait long enough! its positive!!! faint but def positive! its not an evap line, its def a faint positive!! now im gonna go get the first response tests im always faithful to!!! im going to SCREEEEEEAM

OMG Babe Im soo sorry, I would totally have freaked out if that had happened to me. Was your car in front of your house or what? Luckily we live up at the top of a long driveway and have nice family type neighbors. I did have my car broken into at college though, they looked through my middle console but nothing was there luckily, thank god Im not one of those girls that leaves her wallet in there lol. Sooo sorry once again!!! Any chance of catching them?

no chance of catching them...I live in NYC and I street park so this is pretty routine. I do have a safe neighbourhood with private security but they must have been on coffee break when this went down. but it makes me think about locks and those preventative methods...what is the point. I should have left the door open...they would have still got the gps etc but I would not have had to deal with the broken window. If someone wants something bad enough they will get it doesn't matter what we do to prevent.

definitely upsetting....being pregnant would make me feel better!

OMW!!!!!!!!!! i didnt wait long enough! its positive!!! faint but def positive! its not an evap line, its def a faint positive!! now im gonna go get the first response tests im always faithful to!!! im going to SCREEEEEEAM

busy mommy, you have to post a pic so we can see!!!!!!!! Ohhhh, I hope that it is the start to your :bfp: hun, GOOD LUCK@!!!!!:winkwink: Let us know how the first response comes out!!!

72 tests. That would last one cycle if they were in my house. Actually I have one beside my bed but I am not going to use it until I leave for my vacation next Tuesday (I am 8dpo - I think)

So I went to go to work this morning and guess what. Some ass rag threw a rock in my back windshield and stole my gps and bluetooth. So I had to get the cops, then call insurance and they hooked me up with a glass replacement place. So that is what I did all morning. I didn't cry but want to still. I was surprised how calm I was. I had to go to mcdonalds while I waited GROSS cinnamon melts. Kinda stale.

I decided no work today. Going to nap and watch tv and maybe pack a little. Hope everyone else had a better start to the week.

Awww, oh no hun!!!! I am so sorry your car got broken into!!!:growlmad: GRRRR!!!!!!! I am glad that you are safe and alright, geesh!!!! You poor girl!!!

A friend of mine just had that happen well his car was parked in the parking lot at work, some one threw a brick in the window to break it, he got lucky he didnt have anything of value in there!!!! Ugghhhh... crazyness!!

im sorry your car got broken into=( ive never ssen si many people in my life! it was amazing, total shock to my small town culture! i lvoed it though. really wish we had more than 1 weekend to see things!
how do i post a pic of my test?

I went out to get some tests from the Dollar Tree and couldnt find the dag on store, I mapquested it and the dag on directions must have been wrong!!! UGGHHH!!!! So I ended up getting a few first response tests from Rite Aid and a couple of cheap store brand ones. I didnt see anything on those tests but I did see a faint second line on the test strip that I did this morning again.... I know that the test strips are more sensitive than the store ones.... so....... I am going to play the waiting game, AGAIN.... sigh... i just want an answer either way, if AF is coming I wish she would just show up so I could move on,... ugghhhh..... these crazy AF cramps are madness and soar boobs.... probably just pms symptoms.... :wacko:

im sorry your car got broken into=( ive never ssen si many people in my life! it was amazing, total shock to my small town culture! i lvoed it though. really wish we had more than 1 weekend to see things!
how do i post a pic of my test?

U can upload the image to a website like

www.photobucket.com

than you can use the image code on the thread so we can see it:winkwink:

im not sure if thsi is working.....

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 17
Aww sorry about the lost store and the cramps and stuff Wannabe!! Maybe you should just order the 72 online lol! How sensitive are the IC strips supposed to be and why are they such much more sensitive than the store ones?

oh yes, it worked. do you see the super faint line? thats what my other dollar store test was like with my daughter. so im going to get a FRER when i go grocery shopping tonight.

BUSY I TOTALLY SEE IT!! EVEN ON THE SMALL PIC!!! YAY YAY YAY FOR YOU!!!!! Are you gonna do an FRER?

!!Yay yay yay Busy!! Sooo excited for you!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok Im going to take a shower..be back in a bit, feel sooo icky..ugh

Aww sorry about the lost store and the cramps and stuff Wannabe!! Maybe you should just order the 72 online lol! How sensitive are the IC strips supposed to be and why are they such much more sensitive than the store ones?

LOL, Believe me as crazy as I am i contemplated getting the 72 tests, :wacko:..................

I hate being new in town and not knowing my way around.... I know it is going to take me a while to figure the area out.....

I got the Wondfo test strips off of Ebay, and i cant find anywhere what the sensitivity on them is, but every one says they are very sensitive. Here is a link to the tests on amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

Ugghhhh, if AF does come for me than it will mean that all of those second lines on the test strips were dag on evaps!!!:growlmad:

Although with the feed back that I have been getting on my HPT thread the majority of people think it is an early :bfp:, plus I am wondering why the second line would be light pink if it was really an evap. Hmmmm, i am testing wicked early still though since AF isnt due until the 22cnd of the month.. so we shall see.........:shrug:

Here is the link to my HPT gallery on here....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/391504-early-start-bfp-very-convincing-evap-line.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"