The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRs Jerome, I found a little information online about OPK's. I hope this is helpful. :thumbup: There are some other helpful links at the bottom of the page as well. :winkwink:

-i also saw that RX drugs can affect the OPKS??????? R u using any hun??
I saw that on this article...

https://www.babyhopes.com/babyhopes-ovulation-test-strips.html

Here is another website that is helpful: https://www.amazingpregnancy.com/pregnancy-articles/83.html

Ugghhh, there really isnt that much information online about the OPK and false readings, I was googling and not finding much info. Geesh, who would of thought the women's friggen reproductive system would be so dam mysterious, If i see any other helpful sites I will post them for you hun.......:wacko:

Ugghhh, there really isnt that much information online about the OPK and false readings, I was googling and not finding much info. Geesh, who would of thought the women's friggen reproductive system would be so dam mysterious, If i see any other helpful sites I will post them for you hun.......:wacko:

LOL!!! These bodies are mysterious. Maybe this is why women are so crazy. Guys' bodies are simple, and they can look at it! (it's not hidden away)

Thanks Wannabe!!! Im hoping that its normal for me and just a normal LH levels in my system that its picking up, we are gonna BD tonight just in case and just gonna hope that one of the times sticks.

Spunky and MrsMMM sorry about the BFNs but your not out yet lol!!!! Hoping hoping for all of us!!

So ladies....question for you all.

During your maternity leave, or first few months at home with your little one who sleeps and eats and that's pretty much it, do you have any ambitious ideas about little projects you want to do??
I will be working PT from my laptop at home but in addition to that I would like to work on photo albums. When I got married I started getting some of my pictures actually developed but with the digital age it is a chore to keep that active. So I want to go through all my pictures and organize them on disks...print out good ones and make albums of all the adventures in my life! Also, I have signed up for a quilting class so maybe I will have a new skill that I can work on when I am at home. This all in addition to baking, cooking and sleeping. Too ambitious?

Anything you ladies have planned???

Trying to avoid symptom spotting (which I am not doing) but I have a slight headache, some twinges in my uterus area, some regular mucus but nothing distinguishing about it, and I am generally tired -- though I would not say exhausted (but apparently that is more around 5 weeks). Don't worry...I am not symptom spotting!!

I just plan to recover. I saw how hard it was on my cousin and her newborn and I don't want to overwhelm myself.

As long as the stuff you want to do can be put off if need be I don't see anything wrong with hoping to accomplish more.

Hmmm..... I think I will be overwhelmed and exhausted with being a first time mommy, so I doubt if anything will get done around the house.... When my neighbor had her baby, she was always tired because the baby was not on a normal sleep schedule at first and it was like she went into hiding, i didnt hardly talk to her or see her for months, plus she had a c-section so she was wicked soar and could hardly get around when she first got home with the baby.....

I didnt want to symptom spot either, but WOO HOO, do i have bad gas ladies!!! :haha:Poor DH was in bed with me last night and he started to complain because I was farting up a storm, i said I cant control it, and he said "You looked at me before you farted so you planned it" ROFLOL..... So i spared him and ran to the bathroom to let em rip, than he complained that he could still hear it...uggghhh:blush:

I even posted a thread about being wicked gassy in first trimester, I wanted to know if ladies got gassy before they got their :bfp:'s LOL!!!!:loo:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...xtremly-bad-gas-before-you-got-your-bfps.html

I had the worst AF cramps this morning and had to take some tylenol, i thought for sure that the :witch: was going to arrive.....But she is a no show so far..............

and oh yeah, soar boobs still hanging around...ugghhh

I've had light cramps and some gas, but it could be pms... LOL wannabeprego I haven't smoked anyone out of a room yet. :hugs: for your embarassment.

I've had light cramps and some gas, but it could be pms... LOL wannabeprego I haven't smoked anyone out of a room yet. :hugs: for your embarassment.

ROFLOL!!!!!:blush: I just changed my mood to "breezy" literally.........:pop:

ROFLOL!!!!!:blush: I just changed my mood to "breezy" literally.........

My cousin when she was like 9 months pregnant farted in a store and her mom and husband followed her (which she didn't know they were behind her) and she had to promise to give warning from then on because it was SO bad they were coughing and gagging, not looking forward to that.

ROFLOL!!!!!:blush: I just changed my mood to "breezy" literally.........

My cousin when she was like 9 months pregnant farted in a store and her mom and husband followed her (which she didn't know they were behind her) and she had to promise to give warning from then on because it was SO bad they were coughing and gagging, not looking forward to that.

LOL, Oh dear!!! The joys of being a women, they are never ending!!!!!:haha:

Tomorrow morning I will get the results from DH's sperm sample test from Friday!!!!:happydance: I really hope the results are good, since it was over 14 years since the original vasectomy was done, we did the reveresal at the end of the year last year.... so keep them fingers crossed for me girls!! I will be sure to do an update when I find out the results!!!:winkwink:

Goodnight to you lovely ladies...................................:sleep:

Is it weird to feel like you have genital achiness? lol. Where else could I ask this question but here?

Fingers crossed Wannabeprego, remember I'm a reversal baby, it can happen!

Aww Good luck Wannabe!! With Hubbies results and any tests you take in the morning too!! And Spunky Ive had the same thing!! It is weird but mine never lasted long, just a moment or so. Bout to go take a shower while hubby plays his game for a bit and then we'll be up for another BD incase Im ovualting now or something, stupid OPKs..driving me insane!!! My hubby says hi to everyone and good luck!!! Goodnight ladies, see you tomorrow!!

Hello to Mrs Jeromes Hubby!!! thanks, Good night hun!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Thanks Spunky!!!! Goodnight to you too hun, Talk to you ladies in the morning!!! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"