The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you relaly see it? now im actually crying! it just hit me!!!

Yup I sure do hun!!! :hugs:If you want more feed back you can post the pic on the HPT gallery on here. You can probably get some feed back from other ladies who used the same dollar store test!!!:thumbup:

hey wannabe you can borrow my gps...on no wait...some idiot stole it.

busy -- CONGRATS!!! that is so awesome...hopefully those BFP's will keep coming for us girls

Babe! So sorry about your car, that just ruins a good month in my book!

BusyMommy!! That looks great!! Congrats!

Hopefully this is a lucky thread!! I'm going to test tomorrow morning at 10dpo/12dpo. I am starting to get cramps, so I'm not that hopeful. (I know it can happen with pregnancy, but just not feeling it this month).

Yay spunky!!! You better let us know what happens, cant wait!! BFP BFP!!

I just ate dinner and am stuffed. Had chicken baked with cream of mushroom soup and those frenches onions on top and then stuffing and gravy and made peas for myself and then made hubby sauteed brussel sprouts, onions and mushrooms. Sooo fuullll lol.....

Just thought of a good question, would you ever send you kid to boarding school, why or why not and at what age?

I'm actually excited by taking my temperature each morning. I look forward to what it's going to do. In the last two days my temp has jumped .4 then .3 degrees. They look huge on the graph!

No way for boarding school - unless they are truelly troubled. (I have seen it work well for a teen sent as a 9th greader and returned as a 12th grader...However, after 7 months of doing good he regressed and was sent back).

Jerome -- I just ate dinner and I am hungry hearing about your delicious meals...your menu is always complete and well thought out...I am jealous.

Boarding School -- well both myself and DH went to private school, he went to a day school and I went away (far away), I work at a day school so we are thinking about private to some extent maybe day when they are young and then maybe boarding for HS if they want that. DH went away to sleep away camp all summer every summer since he was little...I tell DH NO WAY...I have my summers off and i want to spend time with them. He loved camp so he wants them to go to camp (so maybe a week or two). BTW I do not mean reform boarding school

Awww thanks Babe! I try! lol... I looooveeee cooking, I really do. I started when I was 2 years old. My great grandmother babysat me and taught me early, I could make gravy and biscuits from scratch by the time I was 5! Ive just always loved it. Most of my stuff isnt from recipes, I just make it up as I go lol which is the best part because its soo fulfilling when hubby loves it and I know its totally all me and not just something that Paula Dean came up with lol!!

I wasnt thinking of boarding school as a punishment lol, I guess more of Harry Potter wise, you know where it gives them more opportunities and stuff lol. I think if they wanted to go and we had the money I would totally let them try out a semester and if they liked it then great and if not then back to regular school.

I think the one thing I am the most insistent about is that as much as I can help it and as much of it is under our control, our kids WILL NOT be spoiled brats or kids that want to act out. As a nanny I see that way too often and I know that a lot of it is how the parents treat the kids which I just think is totally not ok. We have agreed no arguing in front of them and there will be none of the, ask the other parent if the first one doesnt give you the answer you want. And I am totally all for spanking and stuff, not beating lol, but if it calls for it, definitely spanking up until a certain age of course and then grounding and taking privileges/possessions away works best.

What about you ladies? Have you discussed discipline with the DH and what have you decided?

BFN. Still early, blah, blah, blah. Still cramping some.

Spunky - Me, too. Bfn 12 dpo. 3 days to AF.

i tested 3 days before AF was due and it was BFN. i didnt get the slightest of faint lines until AF was de! so dont get discouraged!!!

Sorry about your BFN's ladies....Good luck and remember you arent out until AF shows....:hugs:

As for me, check out my HPT thread and the latest updates to see the madness I am going through right now!!!!! :wacko:

Here is the thread.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/391504-early-start-bfp-very-convincing-evap-line.html

So I started using the First response tests and I am getting barely there faint second lines, but the cheap test strips are staying positive...

and than today my OPK's were positive that I just tried out, and i never get positive opk's before my period, believe me i have tried it many times before.... I have struggled in the past to even get a positive opk in the past and when I did it seemed like a miracle, LOL... Well this is all in more detail on the last few pages of my HPT thread, check it out and let me know if you ladies are seeing anything on the First response tests i have been taking the last few days that i posted on there and check out the OPK"s i got today..... :wacko:

Hey Mrs Jerome.... I know you are a pretty regular OPK user??? Do you always get positive OPK's before your period every cycle or was it just an odd thing that happened to you last cycle????

Hey ladies
Can Drs tell if you ovualted? I just did another OPK and it was back to positive or atleast a dark negative again? I guess I'll molest hubby tonight just to be sure but idk..I wonder if Im gonna start this whole positive opks after ovlaltion thing again this month!!!?!? driving me crazy...I might get a Drs appt if they can actually do something about it.. Anyone know?

ha ha Wannabe..lol..perfect OPK question timing lol!!! Soooo IDK if its a thing I do all the time or not last month was the first time I tested again after ovulation and so now Im wondering what the hell is going on!! The OPK I just did looks just like the ones your posted on the other thread you did. So IDK whats going on....I think I might call my gyno and see if they can help over the phone or at least see me first week in September because now I feel all let down like all that work we did the past week was for nothing... and I just want to cry

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/394461-help-help-opks-normal-all.html#post6546504

Here is a question I just posted in the TTC main forum Wannabe if you want to follow it

Ok so I found this post, for me not you wannabe lol..dont want you to think that your not preggie just coz of this lol, https://answers.yahoo.com/question/...mOYAy0AjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080224123042AAY7Ibr

I just needed something to help me and soothe my mind lol..

Thanks for the information Mrs Jerome!!! Wow, sorry the whole OPK thing is so confusing for you hun!!!! :hugs:This is the first time I have ever used that kind of OPK so I am not sure what to think of this whole thing right now??? This TTC is enough to make me go check myself into the looney bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

I did find this article about using OPK's as HPT's, I am not sure if this will help you out though, ugghhhhh...........

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/opk-as-hpt.shtml

ha ha Wannabe..lol..perfect OPK question timing lol!!! Soooo IDK if its a thing I do all the time or not last month was the first time I tested again after ovulation and so now Im wondering what the hell is going on!! The OPK I just did looks just like the ones your posted on the other thread you did. So IDK whats going on....I think I might call my gyno and see if they can help over the phone or at least see me first week in September because now I feel all let down like all that work we did the past week was for nothing... and I just want to cry

Awww, dont cry hun!!!:hugs: I dont think it would hurt to call your dr and talk to them about this issue. They may be able to give you some additional insight on the OPK's or might be able to have u come in and check you out. Good luck hun!!:flower:

Yeah Ive read all those articles before but Im wayyy to early for that to be the case, all those ladies that do that say they are atleast 10 DPO or later in that case..Im feeling some mild mild mild cramps right now...blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"