The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow morning I will get the results from DH's sperm sample test from Friday!!!!:happydance: I really hope the results are good, since it was over 14 years since the original vasectomy was done, we did the reveresal at the end of the year last year.... so keep them fingers crossed for me girls!! I will be sure to do an update when I find out the results!!!:winkwink:

Goodnight to you lovely ladies...................................:sleep:

So I talked to the dr's office this morning and the receptionist said she knows that the results are positive for sperm, but she was having problems reading the lab report to see the total count numbers and other data.... so now I am waiting..uuuggghhh.... But I am happy to know that there are :spermy: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

This is amazing news for us since the original procedure was done so long ago..........:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Once I get the rest of the results i will do an update!!!!! We paid cash for the lab place to do the test and didnt use insurance to cover so they better get the results right, GRRRRRRR:growlmad:

WOOHOO!! Congrats!! Knew it would work!

Spunky, Thanks hun!!!! We are both very excited about the results. I am going to make DH take some supplements to help raise his spem count or hopefully it will increase over time on it's own... but like the dr's office said, all it takes is one :spermy:....

LOL @ your Sandra comment... you are so silly girl!!!:haha:

Well, I'm spotting when I go to the bathroom. Very light brown. 11dpo. I know it could be implantation, but this is about the time I usually get AF. Not really having cramps though (which is normal for me) and my temp hasn't dropped yet, so there's a small amount of hope in the sea of despair that is the end of the 2ww. Also, BFN this morning. Arg.

Awww, hun. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is only implantation bleeding and not AF.... Good luck to you hun!!:hugs:

Hi ladies!
I'm actually done with work for the day (1pm! I set some kind of record), so I'm off to the gym. I figure at least while we're TTCing, DH and I can both lose some weight. His MD, who is a friend of mine, told DH he wants him to lose weight. Plus, MD is going on vacation for three weeks, and told DH he wants me pregnant by the time he comes back. :rofl:
Chelsea, I get those weird genital pains too. Like you sat weird and hit a nerve, I swear.
Erica - my gyn and hairdresser have no problems with me coloring my hair when I get pregnant because I do foils. It doesn't touch the scalp at all. But every MD/hairdresser is different as to their comfort level.
I can't wait to get back into the 2WW. I hate this whole period before OV.

@NJ, I hope you had a good work out. Good luck with trying to loose wait...:winkwink:

Tomorrow morning I will get the results from DH's sperm sample test from Friday!!!!:happydance: I really hope the results are good, since it was over 14 years since the original vasectomy was done, we did the reveresal at the end of the year last year.... so keep them fingers crossed for me girls!! I will be sure to do an update when I find out the results!!!:winkwink:

Goodnight to you lovely ladies...................................:sleep:

So I talked to the dr's office this morning and the receptionist said she knows that the results are positive for sperm, but she was having problems reading the lab report to see the total count numbers and other data.... so now I am waiting..uuuggghhh.... But I am happy to know that there are :spermy: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

This is amazing news for us since the original procedure was done so long ago..........:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Once I get the rest of the results i will do an update!!!!! We paid cash for the lab place to do the test and didnt use insurance to cover so they better get the results right, GRRRRRRR:growlmad:

WOOHOO!! Congrats!! Knew it would work!

Spunky, Thanks hun!!!! We are both very excited about the results. I am going to make DH take some supplements to help raise his spem count or hopefully it will increase over time on it's own... but like the dr's office said, all it takes is one :spermy:....

LOL @ your Sandra comment... you are so silly girl!!!:haha:

I would do the same thing with the supplements. I'm making my man take a multivitamin everyday even though I don't suspect he has any type of problem, figure it can't hurt and I have to take my vitamin!!

I'm glad you didn't think my Sandra comment was too mean. I've been trying to get a conception reading, but she's not taking any right now. Maybe she's too heartbroken to look in the future for babies. Have you seen her glamour shot photo?

Hey ladies! Not been about much as I've been hitting a wall around 3pm and just crash out.
I'll do some catchup reading when im not exhausted... How's everyone doing?

Apparently my fathers been told about the bfp. I didn't want him knowing yet because i haven't seen him for 12 years so I'm not sure how to handle the situation yet. Oh well. Was gonna happen sooner or later...,

@Cottlestonepie...... wow, that is a tuff situation with your Dad. My only advice I can give you is to listen to your heart in this situation and do what you think is best hun....:hugs:

what supplements are you giving your DH...my DH will take them (I already am) but I don't know which one would be best to buy him

I don't know about this month for me....I know I BD'd enough but I don't feel anything really today and generally less symptoms than last month and the month before...but they ended up with AF...so maybe no symptoms means no AF is coming and the real symptoms will start to come in about a week.

what supplements are you giving your DH...my DH will take them (I already am) but I don't know which one would be best to buy him

I don't know about this month for me....I know I BD'd enough but I don't feel anything really today and generally less symptoms than last month and the month before...but they ended up with AF...so maybe no symptoms means no AF is coming and the real symptoms will start to come in about a week.

babe, I have heard good things about the fertilaid for men, on the website it got great reviews if you check them out... here is a link to the vitamins for men....

https://www.fertilaid.com/male-fertility.asp

Good luck babe!!:flower: I hope AF stays away!!!!

Nothing with me fluffy, just bored and craving some chocolate chocolate cake lol....or one of those goodhumor cookies and cream icecream bars, with the cookies and cream icecream covered in oreo crumbles.... mmmmm soo good....

Spotting is more. Hardly making it onto a liner now, but more when I go to the bathroom. Sad now.

Just peed on a stick again and its positive!!! ugh..but Im def not having cramps or anything ovulation sign wise...I give up!! I think I will have to start temping to get some idea if the sticks are just crazy or if my cycle really is messed up

Thanks Erica, I'll try not to...until I see my temp in the morning. If it drops then I'll know for sure.

Sorry you're having trouble with your opk tests... I think that's why a lot of people give up on them. I heard you're supposed to stop testing after the first positive to avoid the frustration. I think I might do this in the future, but I'm not sure. I can't help poas.

Im gonna paste them to my fertility calendar that I keep and take them to my gyno early next month. If nothing is wrong then yay and I'll feel better and if something is wrong then yay that I catch it early and work on it before wasting months and months of TTC and then finding out later that it was pointless in the first place. That was one of the biggest arguments I used to convince hubby to start TTC now, that I would rather us start now and find out sooner than wait a few years and then TTC and then have to go through all kinds of crap, not that we are in a hurry but he def isnt getting any younger lol... Hope that temp stays up, will check back in the morning for an update. Do you think if I started to temp even now in mid cycle I would be able to tell AF is coming once I get a low? I guess its worth a try lol.... See you ladies tomorrow!

Temping for me is turning out to be very reliable. The morning AF is due, my temp drops like a stone. You can check out my calendar to see what I mean. I'm in the 96 range the first half of my cycle, drop to 95-something when I OV, then up in the 97 range. Once it hits a 95 again, I know AF is coming.

Just an update with what is going on with me today.....:wacko:
I got a pretty good second line on my test strip today and my OPK today which is super duper dark like i am OV'ing, which there is no way that I could be since i got my positive OPK earlier in the month... (which i used just out of curiosity) :haha:

Here is this mornings HPT test strip unaltered....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06694.jpg

Here is this mornings HPT test strip with me marking where I see the line....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06694-Copy.jpg

Here is my super duper dark OPK that I did for experiemental purposes from this morning...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06684.jpg

So... I am feeling optiomistic, but I am still not convinced until my AF is late and i can get a definate strong line on a store bought FRER. I have one first response left that I am going to use on the either the day AF is due or the day after.. AF is due on the 22cnd.... Does anyone thing the HPT test strip looks any darker than my first post of one.. Any thoughts about my super dark OPK???:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Here is the link to my HPT link if you feel like looking at my first pics of my test strips I did several days ago.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-very-convincing-evap-line-update-pg-5-a.html

Any thoughts ladies????:wacko::wacko::wacko:

My temp is still up. I was 97.7 for two days, now I'm 97.8 with a coverline of 97.3... Still BFN this morning and more spotting when I went to the bathroom. Still little enough to call spotting and none in my panty liner when I woke up. It's a light red/light brown. I still think I'm out. My last cycle I spotted for four days then got my period late. I don't like this teasing. According to FF, 4% of pregnant women spot at this dpo, while 22% of non-pregnant women spot at this dpo. My chances are much more likely for me to be in the non-pregnant.

Just an update with what is going on with me today.....:wacko:
I got a pretty good second line on my test strip today and my OPK today which is super duper dark like i am OV'ing, which there is no way that I could be since i got my positive OPK earlier in the month... (which i used just out of curiosity) :haha:

Here is this mornings HPT test strip unaltered....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06694.jpg

Here is this mornings HPT test strip with me marking where I see the line....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06694-Copy.jpg

Here is my super duper dark OPK that I did for experiemental purposes from this morning...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06684.jpg

So... I am feeling optiomistic, but I am still not convinced until my AF is late and i can get a definate strong line on a store bought FRER. I have one first response left that I am going to use on the either the day AF is due or the day after.. AF is due on the 22cnd.... Does anyone thing the HPT test strip looks any darker than my first post of one.. Any thoughts about my super dark OPK???:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Here is the link to my HPT link if you feel like looking at my first pics of my test strips I did several days ago.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-very-convincing-evap-line-update-pg-5-a.html

Any thoughts ladies????:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm sorry, I don't think it looks any darker...:hugs:...but I do see a little something, so there's still hope. I have two frers and, like you, I would rather not waste them so they're still unwrapped so far. Part of the nagging in the back of my mind says to try it though because you never know the ic might be wrong, and then I get sad at myself telling me why should I use it now so that I can get a bfn on a more expensive test? Arg.

My temp is still up. I was 97.7 for two days, now I'm 97.8 with a coverline of 97.3... Still BFN this morning and more spotting when I went to the bathroom. Still little enough to call spotting and none in my panty liner when I woke up. It's a light red/light brown. I still think I'm out. My last cycle I spotted for four days then got my period late. I don't like this teasing. According to FF, 4% of pregnant women spot at this dpo, while 22% of non-pregnant women spot at this dpo. My chances are much more likely for me to be in the non-pregnant.

Spunky, Thanks for your feed back hun about my tests....:flower:

I really hope that this is implantation bleeding for you and not AF!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs: Is your period pretty regular or does it sometimes come early???? I am keeping my fingers crossed for you hun, that this is your month!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"