The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spunky hun... I am sorry!!! :hugs:

Well ladies AF got me late lastnight as well!!!!!! I was hoping it was just an implantation bleed decause AF wasnt due until the 22cnd, but the :witch: got me early!!!! UGGggghhh.... So i have no idea what was up with my tests and the faint second lines thic cycle. It was one of several things, chemical pregnancy, evaps, or something else... who knows!!!

Well i officially do not trust those test strips anymore!!!! I am not that upset though because i didnt feel like me and DH got in enough :sex: sessions and i was taking a mor elaid back approach..sigh... I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! :flower:

Aww Wannabe, Im sorry, well Im glad you arent upset and are trying to take the laid back approach like me (trying soooo hard) lol. I keep smelling something in here and cant figure out what it is and its driving me crazy!!! Does anyone else hate folding laundry as much as I do?

just got back form the lab, i had a stat hcg level drawn because i started bleeding this morning =(

Oh BusyMommy, Im sorry, hopefully it'll be nothing,, when will you hear the results?

I had some cramping today, @ 5DPO not sure what it means but still not symptom spotting I swear lol!!

Spunky - I agree don't let him get you upset and even if he does make him pay for it with more :sex:

Cottlestone damn :witch:

Busymommy sorry about the bleeding...hopefully your levels stay high

Jerome I am not symptom spotting either don't worry

I have cramps today not sure what to make of them. I think my cycle this month will be 25 days (just like last month) based on when I think I ovulated. The cramps I have area similar to AF cramps...like vaginal cramping, but that is usually only during the really heavy flow and I only get cramps right before the :witch: comes which based on the interesting cramping today she would be here by now. If my cycle is 25 days she is due to come on Sunday...if it goes back to my normal cycles it would be Wednesday. I have one test and I am not sure when to take it....any suggestions?

The witch is one day late today. Hpt was bfn. Ugh.

my levels dropped, im having a miscarriage. my hemtologist is on call and im on my way to the hospital.

:hugs: Wannabe sorry you got AF too. I'm pretty discouraged.

MAJOR HUGS Busymommy!!!! :hugs: I'm so sorry. There's nothing I can say that really matters, so my thoughts are with you.

Oh no!! Im sooo sorry BusyMommy!! Like Chelsea said nothing we can say to make it better but thoughts are with you!!!

Oh busy I'm sooo sorry :( :hugs2: xx
Sorry to hear AF has got you spunky and wannabe xx

I can't sleep. I was woken up at 2:30am by a shops security alarm. It was turned off at 3am but by then heartburn kicked in, it's now 3.30 and I'm wide awake.
I've got 3 viewings for houses tomorrow... As if I needed the added stress of moving house right now lol

thank you ladies! i was sooooooooo sad earlier, but i trust in God and rest on his comfort. DH broke my heart! he came home from work early and didnt believe it was a real miscarriage. i was bleeding very ahrd at that point and he got down in from of my and said "please dont die baby, i love you" with tears. it was the saddest thing ever. but we know whats meant to be will be, and God gives perfect blessings in his perfect timing! good luck to the rest of you!!!! im gonna follow MrsJerome, i am amxious to hear about you hun!

Hey Ladies,
Firstly Want To Say I Am So So Sorry BusyMommy For You're Loss, Massive Hugs.
Sorry I haven't Posted In Ages, Me And OH Are Moving House, We Are Sick Of The Area That We Are In, So The TTC Is Now WTT.
Anybody Else Got A BFP Yet ? Good Luck And Baby Dust Too You All.
Still Haven't Got My Sandra Reading Yet :'( It's Been Like 2 Weeks :(

xx

Hi Tiffany!!!

Sandra is not doing any thing psychic-y at the moment as she just went through a hard break up and is just spending time on herself. You can add her on facebook, she is on a lot and maybe IM her/message her and kindly ask when she will have it done or when she plans on starting back? Ive talked to her a few times on there and shes been totally nice. So just tell her your sorry for her breakup and hope she is better and then maybe drop a hint about when it'll be done lol. Hope you guys move to a place you love!! Are you gonna resume the TTC after you are moved in or what?

BusyMommy, I am soo soo sorry for your loss, the DH thing is the sweetest sweetest thing ever!!! Im glad he was so supportive and so caring. Thank you for supporting me too! It really is soo nice to have you ladies on here that I know I can tell anything and everything too and get some feedback or advice or just hugs when its needed. I know I'll be prepared for anything now! And I am soo soo glad we are going through this journey together no matter how hard or stressful it gets we have each other and we can do this!

OMD :O I feel A bit Bad Now, I never Realised :'( hope she's holding up ok.
We got a flat a couple of streets away from where we are now, and it's mid-floor so away from any nonsense that may or may not be going on outside, so it's a tad safer :) and my friend owns the estate agents so have got mates rates :)
We will be resuming TTC once we are all settled into the new property, so maybe then we'll have more luck, AF needs to just get lost... but until there is any news of a little one being on the way my job hunt continues..... but no such luck there is an apprenticeship at the NEWLOOK store in my town so i have handed in my C.V there.

We Will All Get Our Long Awaited BFP's Soon So Keep Chins Up :)

Hugs To You All <3

For those of you ladies that are interested here are some links to some free or cheap magazine subscriptions, I mean uber cheap!!

https://parentingearlyyears.bonniersubscriptions.com/HBF0-SITEWIDE-PEY
You can get 3 years for only $12 or 4 years for $15 and a free parenting bag if you pay now, I get a free subscription now from some thing I signed up for a while ago but once it runs out I will def be signing up again!!

https://www.opt-in-offers.net/bonnier/A1.asp
You get this one totally free! DH and I cant wait to get it in the mail every month!! It has tons of great ideas, advice and info on great products!!

https://secure.parents.com/bhg/store/checkout/partner/?promoCode=I904VLD32
Also totally free!! and you can get Parents mag for only $5 through this link too.

https://parentingschoolyears.bonniersubscriptions.com/HBF0-SITEWIDE-PSY
This is for parents of school age kids and is the same subscription deal as the Parenting Early years, 3 years for $12 and 4 years for $15

All great reads and great deals!!

I had crazy dreams last night...weddings, driving around in my car looking for my car and couldn't find my car it was smooshed by the snow plow (ugh there was snow....I don't want winter).

In any case...I was also in the bathroom and was bleeding...so I looked that up on the internet and bleeding in women often occurs in dreams "just before or during your period or while you are pregnant"...NOT EVEN MY DREAMS ARE HELPING ME FIGURE IT OUT.

The wedding was to my DH (it wasn't a normal wedding) but that signifies a new stage in life (moving or baby etc)....I am moving on Oct 1st.

Tomorrow could be 14DPO...or if I have a 28 day cycle it would be 11DPO...I have one test and I leave for vacation on Wednesday without DH so I kinda want to test tomorrow so we have some time together. But at the same time I am not optimistic so I want to wait until Wednesday to give AF a chance to get me.

Ok just woke up and wanted to pop on here before I start breakfast and ask opinions, if there is any opinion to give lol. You ladies know I dont normally temp but I did yesterday and then again today, both at same time (yay me). Yesterday was 97.29 and then todays was 96.78, which is a difference of .51. So my question for you temping g irls is, on average is that a big temp jump or not basal body wise? I know its only 2 temps and you prolly cant tell anything from them but just wondering what is considered a big difference in temps?

Gonna make breakfast, hubby is in there cleaning so I'll have a clean workplace lol, isnt that sweet!!! and then I'll get back on here....And just to add, my DPO ticker is correct I believe if that affects the temp thing

Babe
I tried that dream interpretation when I had the fish dream, lol most of it is hopeless as it can be two totally different things like the period or pregnancy thing lol. Its all so vague its like they try to hit at least one thing that everyone can relate to lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"