The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my temps have been fri- 97.28, sat- 96.78, sun- 96.78, today- 97.69 Nothing I guess to look tooo much into but some big jumps lol. Just woke up, finally slept last night, so better go eat before I starve lol...and my butt hurts lol... dont know how to describe it lol..but it feels like my tush-hole is cramped lol...now that is def TMI lol..lol...

Yeah I think its a hemorrhoid..gosh I hate that word lol...well its apparently common with prenatal vitamins and so I took some benefiber today but ack, just hope you never get them....

Spunky have you done any preggie testing since you had this spotting/light flow?

I did not sleep a single bit last night, I mean seriously, I dont think I ever fell asleep??!!?! Ughh so that means I got to hear every single one of hubbys farts lol soo annoying. I finally got up at 7:30 because I was starving, hubby got up too and now we are watching Warehouse 13. I took a shower because my face is horrible again, it was getting a bit better but now its back to new bumps every day, when one goes away two new ones pop up! Horrible, so Im gonna look horrid at his surprise party, dreading it! Well Im about to go make him an omelet for breakfast. Will check back in a bit.

Spunky go POAS! lol just in case!

I was thinking I still could be because it was so light (and it stopped for like 12 hours) but it was still BFN, and picked up full force today. So I've had some kind of bleeding (spotting to light to stopping to light to regular) for 5 days now. Sucks, cause today is the heaviest so I'll have at least another two days. Arg. Thanks for the thought though.

Spunky, that is great that you have family to help out with baby sitting, my family is to far away to depend on them to baby sit.... I wish they were closer so I could use them to help out from time to time.... It stinks, but since we moved we went from being 12 hour drive from my famile to 5.5 so it is much better than it used to be at least.

My AF has already ended, it only lasts 3 days, the first day is heavy, second is lighter and third day is barely there........Well hopefully september will be our month spunky!!:hugs: As I have gotten older my AF has gotten even lighter... i am not sure if it means anything...sigh, it is my biological clock ticking i suppose:nope:

I told my husband when we started trying (end of June/early July) that we would get pregnant in September, he said October, so hopefully I'm right! I'm due to ovulate near Labor Day Weekend I think, which we both have off (WOOHOO 3-day weekend!!!). This WILL be our month wannabe!!! Then we'll be due like May 27th (for cd4 ov on cd14). My birthday is May 31st. So I'll just have to be like a week late to have a June baby (WAY TOO MANY May babies in my family). Then I can still take off like the last few weeks of school and have maternity leave for a while before summer. (I have 5-6 weeks of vacation saved up.) This was the original plan for us (he let me start trying early cause I convinced him I had enough vacation saved up to have a baby earlier). End of May Due Dates!! Let's get this done!! Told hubby we are doing it everyday for the next two weeks!!!

We broke our bed last night having sex. :shock: It's funny today, but totally killed the mood, and we had to screw our bed back together at midnight last night.

We broke our bed last night having sex. :shock: It's funny today, but totally killed the mood, and we had to screw our bed back together at midnight last night.

:hehe: awesome. GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH!!

As for me. Still no AF and the "signs" seem to be intensifying. DH even said my boobs definitely look better and he usually just says I guess they are bigger

I have the metallic taste and dry mouth. Also exhausted.

However on the pessimistic side I am also cramping.

Wed AF would be due on a 28 day cycle.

Hey Guys,

Spunky LOL Breaking The Bed.... How'd you manage that one ??
MrsJ - I Hope You Get Some Luck Soon :) you Deserve It

Oooh forgot to mention i saw 2 shooting stars when i went to my dads the other weekend :) was awesome :D

xxx

We weren't even having crazy sex. The support foot went out from under the center of the bed and the corner of the bed broke the part that connects the side rail to the headboard. It was ridiculous!!! My coworker said it was good luck, lol. (she's my ttc support at work)

erica- sorry about the hemorrhoids. Hope you feel better

babe - you never know, AF could not show. Hold out a little hope, boobs sound like a good sign (though my hubby said mine were bigger, but I guess it was pre-period bloat for me).

tiffany - shooting stars sound good. Hope you made some good wishes.

Spunky- LOL, I Did That with Leigh When We Were Living With My Mum, Luckily Didn't Get Around To Getting Rid Of My Old Bed Which was about 10 years old and so put that one back up. In My Eyes It Means You Have A Good Sex Life, Quicker To Catch That Egg Right ??

xxx

Ok so I think its not hemorrhoids lol. I read up about them and you can feel/see them if they are external (nothing there) and if they are internal you pretty much dont have pain just bloody stool (nothing there either) so my tush-hole is just cramped lol lol. Not so bad today so maybe its going away.

Had some crazy dreams last night of course crazy vivid dreams are completely normal for me so thats nothing new but they were soo weird.

Oh and I took a test this morning just for the heck of it and it was BFN of course.

hello ladiess
i am in my 2ww now but i dont feel that its my month since i have a cyst on my left ovary and i will start medication next month ...i am cramping all day today but i assume its from the cyst :(:( im hopeless

hello ladiess
i am in my 2ww now but i dont feel that its my month since i have a cyst on my left ovary and i will start medication next month ...i am cramping all day today but i assume its from the cyst :(:( im hopeless

Sorry to hear you are not feeling so well today hun. :hugs: Stay positive though! You never know . . . Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

hello ladiess

Sorry to hear you are not feeling so well today hun. :hugs: Stay positive though! You never know . . . Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

thnxx soo much ...i will try to calm down lool,, my doctor told me the cyst wont effect my chances of concieving,,,but i have a feeling that it does, i dont know why..
well i hope im wrong and i will pray everyday:cry:

Hi Hopes and Groovey, welcome welcome to the best thread ever with the best ladies ever. These are some of the most supportive girls ever!!

Hopes, I hope you feel better and get everything worked out. Ive kind of been feeling this month and kind of not, trying to not stress. Just relax and take it as it comes and Im sure it will all work out for the best!!

Groovey good luck in your TWW too!

Both of you keep us updated!

Hi ladies, hows everyone doing? I feel a little guilty as I've been so preoccupied with panic (often unnecessary) that I've been venting over in 1st Tri. I'm sorry :hugs:

Turns out this whole 14 weeks is gonna be kinda like the 2ww. Its just waiting. And waiting. And worrying. And doubting... eeeek. I saw the HB today but by this evening I was already checking myself for bleeding and whatnot. :dohh:

I'm thinking of getting myself some sort of cross stitch or something to do in my spare time to take my mind elsewhere.

Hi ladies, hows everyone doing? I feel a little guilty as I've been so preoccupied with panic (often unnecessary) that I've been venting over in 1st Tri. I'm sorry :hugs:

Turns out this whole 14 weeks is gonna be kinda like the 2ww. Its just waiting. And waiting. And worrying. And doubting... eeeek. I saw the HB today but by this evening I was already checking myself for bleeding and whatnot. :dohh:

I'm thinking of getting myself some sort of cross stitch or something to do in my spare time to take my mind elsewhere.

Finding somethign soothing to focus on like a cross stitch is a great idea. Congrats about the heart beat!!!

:growlmad: Get a fricken ticker now!!! :hissy:

Hopes, it depends on what kind of cysts you have. Mine are functional cysts. It means I can still ov even when I have them. I ov'd this month and I have a cyst. Don't give up!!!!

hello ladiess

thnxx soo much ...i will try to calm down lool,, my doctor told me the cyst wont effect my chances of concieving,,,but i have a feeling that it does, i dont know why..
well i hope im wrong and i will pray everyday:cry:

Starting your TWW hopeless is not a good way to go! I did last time around and it became what I was worried it would be (no baby :cry: ). So positive thinking! Good Luck!

Hi Hopes and Groovy!!! :dust: to you both

I am holding my pee. I will test tonight...I just bought the tests at the store and was going to test tomorrow but since there are two I thought I would test tonight too...I am going away for a week and won't test while on vacation (wouldn't have the privacy and DH isn't with me).

I will let you ladies know the result...stay tuned and send positive vibes to me.

MrsJ - your such a tight ass :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe