The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies, hows everyone doing? I feel a little guilty as I've been so preoccupied with panic (often unnecessary) that I've been venting over in 1st Tri. I'm sorry :hugs:

Turns out this whole 14 weeks is gonna be kinda like the 2ww. Its just waiting. And waiting. And worrying. And doubting... eeeek. I saw the HB today but by this evening I was already checking myself for bleeding and whatnot. :dohh:

I'm thinking of getting myself some sort of cross stitch or something to do in my spare time to take my mind elsewhere.

By the way I really like your picture of your little blob! Congrats! I can't wait to see a blob!

oh stupid pregnancy test...they don't know anything I might swear them off and stick with the trusted wheat grass

BFN (I will test again tomorrow with FMU)

I probably shouldn't have tested (only waited 3 hours - maybe a little less ...had a bottle of water during that time...I couldn't resist the urge)

oh stupid pregnancy test...they don't know anything I might swear them off and stick with the trusted wheat grass

I probably shouldn't have tested (only waited 3 hours - maybe a little less ...had a bottle of water during that time...I couldn't resist the urge)

Sorry, good luck tomorrow. What DPO are you?

AF due tomorrow. 14dpo (or 17 but I am leaning towards 14).

Thanks!!

Hopes, it depends on what kind of cysts you have. Mine are functional cysts. It means I can still ov even when I have them. I ov'd this month and I have a cyst. Don't give up!!!!

well my doctor didnt mention wat type of cyst i have but i have regular and normal periods so thats why the doctor told me that it wont effect me..but i dont know,,i have never experienced something like this before so im soo worried and i assumed by my self that i didnt ovulate this month loool....i knoow im going crazy thinking abt all this even thou i hv got sore breast and im cramping alot these days and this is a sign of ovulation i guess,,,anyway ,,thnx ladies i will be positive but i need some support cz my husband thinks im crazy:nope: but i only need some support

baaby dust to all of us:dust:,,,,and i will update u alll and hope af wont show her ugly face this cycle!

aaaw i am soo srry Babe,,i know the feeling ,,i have been getting bfns the last 3 cycles :( its really soo frustrating and i realy want to experience the bfp feeling,,i would die to c a bfp looool...hope its still early!!! try testing with fmu:hugs:

CD29 got BFN this morning. Holding back the tears. Still no AF so I am not out of it but I probably will be. I really wanted this month because I think now I need to stop TTC and wait until next May, It is my decision since it would work the best with my work schedule.
DH doesn't want to stop but he isn't the one who needs to juggle all the balls in the air.

i yall, so hows e1 doing? good luck to u all and baby dust.

i have a question, this post may be long lol.

ok so on the 14 we got a very nice motel room with a living area, and big bathroom with a huge whirlpool tub,we could not believe it. well lucky for me that Daryl was in the mood more than usual lol, he wanted to bd in the whirlpool , on the couch,the chase lounge and the bed.

i dont know what was wrong with me but i was very tight, i thought i was dry and i keep telling him i must be a lil dry but he said no i was not dry but very tight. the same thing next day but he said i was very wet but still tight.

we have bd maybe 2 or three times sense and im still a lil tight.
i have noticed it myself sense the last two times we bd i used the instead cup and i noticed it was harder to pull it out. couple days ago i thought i may have started af but it was very light and that was it. i had my period around the 9th was a normal period. on or around the 20th or 21st noticed some bleeding like maybe the beginning of af but that was it except for a very light ting a couple days a go. i first noticed it when i pulled my instead cup out but have not seen anymore sense.
so what do you all think,could i have had a short second af this month? i should be about 2 or do dpo.

Wow fluffy, I have no idea about cervix positions, that is one of those variables I have chosen to not mess with lol.. maybe ask in the main TTC section... good luck though!!

As for me, nothing new today, lot of CM when I wiped a while ago...and OMG!!! a horrid bout of diarrhea, right after we ate out, I mean I thought I would die and I had to take a friend home and I was not about to do that in her bathroom and then I had to drive like 15 mins home it was horrible!! I ran in my bathroom to potty and felt better automatically lol...not sure what it is, I swear sometimes I feel like I have a minor case of IBS or something....nipples are a bit sore but boobs are fine and my face seems to be clearing up some, for now at least...still have the weird tummy feeling like I might need to go again any minute... took a test this morning at 10DPO and of course it was negative...but not stressing out...

Hubbys party is Saturday and Im soo trying to control myself and he keeps mentioning stuff thats almost party related and Im just trying to hold it together and talk him out of stuff lol..without letting him know why lol...

I hope its great....it isnt gonna be a lot of people, just 11 or 13 at the most and thats including us lol..this is the plan

Gonna have home made spring rolls and rice balls and then gonna have store bought eggrolls and chips and dip and a veggie platter....gonna have a store bought cake, normally I would make it but since its a surprise I cant make a cake without him knowing about it so will just have to get one from the store....he was born in 1970 so I downloaded some of the top 20 songs from 1970 and then some of the top 20 from this year..lol....also gonna make an album of pictures of him from his baby years all the way up to now for people to pass around and joke about lol...we even have fireworks too!!!

So hopefully it should be lots of fun and I cant wait to see how surprised he really is lol...because he keeps talking about his b-day next weekend and has no idea whats gonna happen this weekend coz I havent even talked about his b-day lol...

ok,,,so yesterday night was different,,i had lots of hot flashes, lots of abdomen cramps when i lay down and sore boobs from the sides close to my armpits and im also very thirsty...i am also having vivd dreem for the past 3 days and yellow discharge. i think i am 5dpo because im not sure when did i ovulate...im not gonna take these symptoms seriously bcz maybe they r coming from the cyst loool

Hello Ladies, I need advice, any advice.
My dh and I have been ntnp for 2 years and only this month have we both been on board about ttc.
I just wish I knew what was going on with my body
I mean i started af on the 12th of JULY!
I had a laparoscopy on the july 20th.
Even if I did "restart" my cycle then on the 20th (which is usually 30-35 days) I'd be at cd 37!! I know they said the surgery can mess up your cycle but I didn't think this badly (technically going from the 12th im on day 46)
This is my first month trying to track this stuff and I feel like it was a bad cycle to do so. I mean I thought I might have ovulated a few days ago but I've been SOOO stressed about it all that I am now getting definite (what seems to be fertile cm). So, am I now, FINALLY, PLEASE MOTHER OF GOD going to ovulate????? or WHAT???
Sorry I just needed to vent, I have never been so worried or confused in my life.

Still no AF. 29dpo. Exhausted and have a headache. Can't test until the 1st of sept.

Praying she stays away. But will not to know anything for the time being.

Ahhhhh. What to think.

Hi Mindy
Wish I could help you but all I can say is I would just wait until you got AF and start from there, I think starting in mid cycle wouldnt be a good idea, just in my opinion. I would start temping Day 1 of your next cycle and do some opks too and go from there. You can also talk to your gyno about what they suggest fertility/TTC wise. Good luck!!

Made the huge mistake of buying two Accu-Care blue dye tests.....of course I tinkled on one and then hubby wanted to go shopping so I just left it...and then came back and I swear there is a shadow of a line. Will tinkle in the morning on the other one and see what happens and try to take a pic for you ladies...uggh!!! https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

i am so hoping you get a BFP in the morning!! i came back to check in with the thread to see who is still here!! whats the scoop? ive been off for a week. so sad about the miscarriage, still in disbelief. we will try again though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"