The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working up to ovulation and trying to be more relaxed about this ttc thing so I haven't been on here as much. I should ovulate in 5 days so we've stared the sex sessions in full force. I have a good feeling about this cycle, this would make my work schedule perfect and we had been planning to start trying this month (he let me start trying 2 months earlier than originally thought). Also I guessed we would concieve third month (this one) husband guessed next month. I'm hoping I'll be proven right, but if I'm not I hope he will be.

Nother BFN with IC cheapie this morning but Im not stressing. Im gonna wait until his birthday next saturday and test that morning if I still havent gotten AF by then..think Im supposed to get it around Wednesday or so...Nipples a tad sensitive but otherwise Im fine...which is kind of weird since usually my boobs are killing me by now....also have had no cramps or anything which is great since I usually have random ones... maybe its a good thing! Good luck Chelsea..do it do it lol..just dont break the bed lol...

Erica - you have way too much patience to wait to test again for another week! Good Luck!

We're planning on reenforcing the bed this weekend. Hopefully breaking it was good luck!

Hi ladies :wave:
I just wanted to stop by and see if anyone was having any luck. I miss you guys! Nothing happening for me this month, as DH is being very uncooperative about :sex: like I said before. So, I'm just trying not to think about it. Figured I'd come hang out with you guys for a while, LOL.
Hope you all have a good weekend!

Sorry we weren't around to amuse you, great of you to check on us though! Sorry about DH.

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to say hello and drop in as well. I changed my status from TTC, to NT/NP #1 because of the stress of the whole TTC thing, so i can relate to you Spunky, and NJ. My DH isnt co-operating with me either with the :sex: stuff. I am super stressed with our finances and one minute me and DH are getting along and than the next we are fighting. I dont think he is willing to do what is needed in order to get me knocked up. I am glad they found swimmers but since his sperm count is so low I am feeling very doubtful. Without him on board to get in enough :sex: during my OV window, i feel like giving up. I guess if it is going to happen than it just will, I dont have the energy to obsess over this stuff so much anymore, i dont think it is healthy for me to do so either, so i havent been on the boards much either lately. Sigh..... Hopefully once our finances are in order and things calm down some it wont seem so over whelming, but as of right now, i am ready to rip my hair out of my head.

I hope you ladies are having a great weekend as well. i hope you guys get your :bfp:'s soon!!

:hugs: I'm with you on the whole I don't think it's good for me to stress about this so much. I've been trying to cut back. I'm still temping, and I'll prolly do my opk's once a day for the next few days also, but I'm trying not to think about it and not checking this board every minutes has helped a little. I still find myself walking around school after I've ov'd (last month) smiling wondering if I could be pregnant. And I can't help but stare at bump pictures (but I've promised myself I'll cut back on these too). But I'm just getting too sad at AF. At least my husband is still on board, so we're still actively trying but I feel more discouraged (which is why I keep reassuring myself that it might happen and this is a good month). I go back and forth I guess. Really hopeful and excited to really doubtful and depressed and stressed out.

LOL we've turned into a great TTC group! It's been so nice to have you guys to talk to.

I agree, it helps to have people to talk to. Especially since I've had TWO more friends this last week tell me they're pregnant. GRR. I'm trying not to stress about it, and DH is being a little bit better now that we aren't talking about it. :shrug: I guess he was stressing about it as well. So, I'm trying to keep up the attitude that whatever happens, happens. It's difficult, but I'm trying to find other things to keep me occupied. I'm onto cross-stitch number 2 (another baby one), and I bought the third to make for my friend's wedding. So at least I'm on a time crunch - the baby was born in May, so the sooner I get it done, the better, and the wedding is December 18th, so I have to have it done before then.

Thanks for being so good, girls. :)

Hi ladies
Well Hubbys surprise party was a huge success. He said when they pulled up from the gun range and he saw all the cars he thought I was having a tupperware party or something lol....such a boy...but it was soo much fun and he loved his tank cake and everyone loved all the asian foods and stuff so Im sooo happy it was such a hit and everyone had fun..I cant believe its all over now lol...well he and I will prolly celebrate again next weekend on his actual b-day so its not totally over...

Didnt test today lol...not feeling anything...AF is due tomorrow or Tuesday I think so we'll see.....

Best of luck MrsJerome! :thumbup:

AF is due next Sunday, so I am hoping to test the day before. I doubt I'll be able to wait that long, but am relying on you wonderful ladies to keep me occupied! :winkwink:

Hi ladies
Well Hubbys surprise party was a huge success. He said when they pulled up from the gun range and he saw all the cars he thought I was having a tupperware party or something lol....such a boy...but it was soo much fun and he loved his tank cake and everyone loved all the asian foods and stuff so Im sooo happy it was such a hit and everyone had fun..I cant believe its all over now lol...well he and I will prolly celebrate again next weekend on his actual b-day so its not totally over...

Didnt test today lol...not feeling anything...AF is due tomorrow or Tuesday I think so we'll see.....

Congrats on the party! :thumbup: That's cute that he thought it was a tupperware party!!

Good luck MRs Jerome, I hope you get your :bfp: soon. i am glad to hear your B-day party went so well for DH!!!

OMG, I ate at Bob Evans lastnight and got the turkey, with stuffing and mashed potatoes and later that night my stomach started hurting really bad!!! I was in so much pain, and than I was so sick with it coming out both ways. I spent most of the night sitting on the bathroom floor!! UGGHHH, i think I got food poisoning. I will never ever eat there again!!! I am a little better today, but i havent eaten anything yet, I just cant handle the thought of eating yet, so I have been drinking water and just drank some pepto bismo!!!! Uggghhh, I just want to feel well enough so I can get my school work done!!! Lord help me!!!

I have been off the forum for a while and will probably not participate this much because we are trying this month (very upsetting)

We were going to stop completely but DH doesn't want to stop so we will just deal with whenever a little one comes. Can't do this one since my due date would be the week of this all day test they only offer once a yeat and there would be a chance he would miss it.

So I will check in on you guys and I hope you get your BFP's.

Hi ladies

The food was so awesome! I could have eaten that whole plate or rice balls by myself :blush: He was so excited when he came through the door! Our dogs gave us a major sniffing-over when we got home... they usually don't do that!

Still have my FX'ed for you MrsJ! It's not over yet :winkwink:

wannabeprego!! Sorry about the food posioning! I remember the last time two times I had it clearly (I've been getting that or stomach flu (same result) every other year since we've been married!) and I'm surprised I lived through it! Hope you feel better soon!

Babe, I'm sorry ttc isn't going well for you! Good luck that it happens when it should.

I bought two ClearBlueEasy digitals today at Target and will prolly use one tomorrow morning and see what happens. Had some light light tan CM today so AF is prolly coming but we'll see. Thanks Menagerie, so glad you liked it, the dogs were prolly hoping you brought something back for them, did you give them the treat thing?

Babe, sorry for the not trying this month. Maybe not trying and taking the stress off you will help when you start again.

Wannabe sorry about the food poisoning too!! Think hubby had some bad shrimp today at a Japanese place we went but luckily it wasnt tooo bad..hope you feel better!!

Spunky did you break the bed yet? lol..

Okay, I had to share with you girls, as you know I have never had a +OPK. I know that DH said he wanted to wait, but we've actually BD'd quite a few times the last week, so....
Today is CD 20, as you can see by the monitor. I got a PEAK reading the last two days. For the hell of it, I decided to see what the OPKs and the CB ov test said, just because I thought my thermal shift was a couple days ago...
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/IMAG0084.jpg

So yes, it's overkill, I know. My CBFM, which has gone from being the bane of my existence to my new BFF, the CB digi reading (LOVE the smiley face), my regular ol' OPK, and the actual CB stick. HA! I'm glad to finally get a positive, I was starting to think something was wrong with me.
But if I can get DH to BD tonight...maybe we have a good chance? We BD'd on CD 17, 18, and 19...so if we do tonight, it'll be four days in a row...

I know, I know, I said I wouldn't get my hopes up...

hi ladies can I join? am on cd5 which may as well be cd never! ttc #3 for about 7 months, and i hope to have my bfp soon as fed up living each month in two distinct halves. NJangelAPN a pos opk is almost as thrilling as a bfp, and ya can never have enough of them! lol

ClearBlue was Not Pregnant. If I dont get AF then I'll test again like maybe Saturday but pretty sure shes on her way as I have started to have tinged CM. Nothing else though so just waiting. Yay for your pos OPK NJ!! And of course you can join NandO!!! My ticker says Im at CD 1 but no AF so just ignore it ladies lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"