The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok change that from tan tinged CM to lots of watery/creamy CM with red/brown streakage lol... I give AF till Wednesday tops....

Okay, I had to share with you girls, as you know I have never had a +OPK. I know that DH said he wanted to wait, but we've actually BD'd quite a few times the last week, so....
Today is CD 20, as you can see by the monitor. I got a PEAK reading the last two days. For the hell of it, I decided to see what the OPKs and the CB ov test said, just because I thought my thermal shift was a couple days ago...
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/IMAG0084.jpg

So yes, it's overkill, I know. My CBFM, which has gone from being the bane of my existence to my new BFF, the CB digi reading (LOVE the smiley face), my regular ol' OPK, and the actual CB stick. HA! I'm glad to finally get a positive, I was starting to think something was wrong with me.
But if I can get DH to BD tonight...maybe we have a good chance? We BD'd on CD 17, 18, and 19...so if we do tonight, it'll be four days in a row...

I know, I know, I said I wouldn't get my hopes up...

They say when people quit trying is when they usually get pregnant. Good luck! Sounds like you're on the right track!! There's a big chance!

Sorry Erica about the cm and the bfn. Fingers crossed for September for all of us!

I'd like to join! Nowhere near ovulation yet, I'm still waiting for the :witch: to leave!

Welcome Sequeena
Im technically on cycle day 32 of a 31 day cycle I think lol so we are really all over the place around here. Goodluck for a sticky bean this month!!!

Chelsea, wouldn't that just frickin' figure? The month we STOP trying? Or at least stop talking about trying? Because I have to admit, if I was to really stop, I wouldn't be temping or checking OPKs, or any of that. Unfortunately, it's become like a religion to me...like my morning isn't complete if I don't POAS. :rofl:

I feel the same way. I feel like the day isn't complete unless I've poas. My opk is darker than yesterday. I should ovulate soon. woohoo. I'm already looking forward to a break from bding. We've done it cd 3, 5, 8, 9, 10, today will be 11. I should ov on thursday, so I guess we'll just keep doing it. Ever have those days when you jsut don't look forward to it?

Dude, I just noticed how dark my test line is compared to my control line.

Okay, OPK experts. I was at PEAK fertility yesterday and today. CBFM only gives you two PEAK days. So I am probably on my way down the surge. Tonight is probably my last really GOOD night for :sex:, right?

I would say yes tonight is prolly your last night unless you have really slow eggs or really fast spermies lol...

Then at it we shall go. Or at least I will *try*. With my luck, he won't be up for it...no pun intended.

Okay, I had to share with you girls, as you know I have never had a +OPK. I know that DH said he wanted to wait, but we've actually BD'd quite a few times the last week, so....
Today is CD 20, as you can see by the monitor. I got a PEAK reading the last two days. For the hell of it, I decided to see what the OPKs and the CB ov test said, just because I thought my thermal shift was a couple days ago...
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/IMAG0084.jpg

So yes, it's overkill, I know. My CBFM, which has gone from being the bane of my existence to my new BFF, the CB digi reading (LOVE the smiley face), my regular ol' OPK, and the actual CB stick. HA! I'm glad to finally get a positive, I was starting to think something was wrong with me.
But if I can get DH to BD tonight...maybe we have a good chance? We BD'd on CD 17, 18, and 19...so if we do tonight, it'll be four days in a row...

I know, I know, I said I wouldn't get my hopes up...

They say when people quit trying is when they usually get pregnant. Good luck! Sounds like you're on the right track!! There's a big chance!

Congrats NJ on your positive OPK!! Now you need to get to :sex: ASAP!!!:thumbup:

I started feeling better this afternoon from my bought of sickness with the bad food!! Ughhh, that mess kicked my behind though!!!Wow, i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy. :nope:I was throwing up late lastnight as well!! If I didnt start feeling better soon than i was about to head to the dr's, the only problem is that DH's health insurance for his new job hasnt kicked into effect yet. I am so glad I am feeling better though and dont have to worry about the health insurance issue.... Now I have this weird cramp in my lower right side, i am guessing it is from straining and tossing my cookies repeatedly, but at least my appetite came back and I was able to keep some food down this afternoon!!!:winkwink:

@Mrs Jerome, Sorry about your :bfn:, I am hoping you are just having implantation spotting and not :witch:

I'd like to join, even though I'm far from my O day... and AF to leave. That :witch:!! Definitely ready to BD and get the baby juices flowing. :)

hi ladies can I join? am on cd5 which may as well be cd never! ttc #3 for about 7 months, and i hope to have my bfp soon as fed up living each month in two distinct halves. NJangelAPN a pos opk is almost as thrilling as a bfp, and ya can never have enough of them! lol

Welcome to the thread!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!!!:flower: :dust:

I feel the same way. I feel like the day isn't complete unless I've poas. My opk is darker than yesterday. I should ovulate soon. woohoo. I'm already looking forward to a break from bding. We've done it cd 3, 5, 8, 9, 10, today will be 11. I should ov on thursday, so I guess we'll just keep doing it. Ever have those days when you jsut don't look forward to it?

I should probably be OV'ing tomorrow, because I noticed I am averaging the 13th day of my cycle for OV'ing. I am not mentioning it to DH though, he gets turned off by the technical terms. Since i have been feeling like crap the last few days from the food poisoning i am not really feeling like :sex: at all right now. sigh.... If i am feeling better tomorrow i might try to coax DH into :sex:... we shall see. Good luck and baby dust to you spunky!!! :flower: :dust: I hope that this is your month hun!!

I'd like to join, even though I'm far from my O day... and AF to leave. That :witch:!! Definitely ready to BD and get the baby juices flowing. :)

Welcome to the thread Mommy, Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust::winkwink:

Welcome Mommy...I hope you dont get your name from the movie, atleast not literally lol... I call my mom that all the time just to make her mad lol...Your little Lilli is soooo cute!!! Hope my baby gets the cute curly hair too...

So still not freaking out or symptom spotting but if Im at 16DPO now isnt it too late for implantation spotting/CM? I mean I know it can happen a few days after implantation but, well Im pretty sure its AF on her way lol...

Welcome Mommy...I hope you dont get your name from the movie, atleast not literally lol... I call my mom that all the time just to make her mad lol...Your little Lilli is soooo cute!!! Hope my baby gets the cute curly hair too...

So still not freaking out or symptom spotting but if Im at 16DPO now isnt it too late for implantation spotting/CM? I mean I know it can happen a few days after implantation but, well Im pretty sure its AF on her way lol...

I found this site on when implantation occurs..

https://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/When_Does_Implantation_Bleeding_Occur

Here is the main part of the article that answers your question...

So When Does Implantation Bleeding Occur?
Implantation bleeding occurs approximately six to twelve days after ovulation (when the ovary releases the egg). The range of time is so broad because it all depends on how quickly the egg moves down the fallopian tube and attaches to the uterus. Sometimes, it then takes time for the small amount of blood to make its way out of your body.

Answering the Question: How Long Does Implantation Bleeding Last?
Since it may take up to twelve days for spotting to occur, many people get confused whether their spotting is a sign of pregnancy or the beginning of their period. If spotting lasts one or two days and stops, you may have conceived. However, if the spotting increases or doesn't change, your period may be on its way. Implantation bleeding does not have to last a full day; you may only see one spot on your underwear or on used toilet paper, which is why some women don't even notice.

I hope this is helpful, they say it occurs sometimes when AF is supposed to arrive which makes women think it is their period.... Good luck to you hun:flower:

When I spotted it was on the day AF was due (the day after bfp so I was terrified)... It's because you still have some hormones that make your body prepare for af so it takes that long for the spotting to show. Or something. So there's still hope yet! Fxed it is implantation x

I feel POO. have slept a normal 8hr night then has 2-4 hr nap every day and felt groggy and fluey and achey and useless. And I know I shouldn't complain but after all that I still have to "entertain" my OH when I haven't had an O myself for nigh on two months. Erk.
Sorry for moaning I know I should be grateful, and I am, but it's hit me like a ton of bricks this bank holiday.
4am. Back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back