The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww thanks you guys but Im fine really lol lol...I have been a lot more calm this time around so Im fine.... just starting over....

So I think I am OV'ing today because my OPK was pretty dark..... I am feeling much better after being sick.. thank goodness... I just have these weird stomach cramps which feel like my ovaries are soar or something.. I just think it is from the straining of tossing my cookies repeadtely, mixed in with OV cramps:shrug: (sorry if TMI)

Meanwhile a poor little baby bird fell out of it's nest in my back yard and my dog picked it up in her mouth and was like mauling it to death!!! She injured the poor baby. I yelled at her to stop and moved the bird away from where she can reach.. i feel bad for the poor bird though. i was calling my dog "The Bird Killer" lastnight!!! (jokingly of course, LOL, but still upset she mangled a poor defensless baby bird) :growlmad: She doesnt know any better though since that is the first thing that dogs do when they see a small animal.....:nope:

I'm glad you're feeling better, hopefully well enough to make a baby?

One of my dogs has killed 2 birds and a groundhog, and the other (10month old now) has killed 1 bird. They're labs...

Erica- Sorry about the confusion! I hate that time of the month where you keep second guessing yourself and trying not to get excited, but you still do. I know you'll be fine, but :hugs:. Who knows, keep us updated.

Just had to share my excitement that AF should be hopping on her broom and taking off in the next 2 days or so! :witch: I can't wait to do the BD and start the waiting game again lol. Baby dust for everyone!! :dust:

OMG Mommy Dearest, what are you doing up so early too? I figured no one else would be on at this hour...I just woke up at 4 to potty (was a thin string of brown when I wiped just fyi lol) and then could not get back to sleep, hubby kept snoring, I was wide awake, he kept fussing at me for moving...so I just decided to get up and come in the living room lol...hes a worse symptom spotter than me....hes like..is this a sign of being pregnant..I was like IDK!! I just know that I cant sleep and its annoying..lol...so Im gonna play some Harvest Moon on the Wii as I know nothing good could possibly be on TV right now...anyone want to join me lol..?

More stringy brown and a little pink when I wiped just now...I predict AF by end of day...

My temp is up slightly, but this happened last month, went up, but ovulated later. My opks have been getting darker so I still think I'll ov tomorrow. Hubby is on board! Told me I should be happy I got my baby making sex (since I told him I didn't care if I had an orgasm or not he knows I mean baby buisness lol). I told him I was upset that it was just MY sex, he said, no he wants it too, I'm just the one with the schedule. LOL like I make up this schedule?! I'm just trying to make sure we don't miss our appointment! Told him we can't fight until after sex Friday, he said Tuesday we can fight so we have a nice long weekend, we both agreed to that. It weas a pretty stupid convo, but at least we know where the other stands.

Erica you're not out until she comes on full. Which pisses me off cause the last two cycles I've spotted (just small amounts of blood when I go to the bathroom not even making it into my undies) for days. days... Hopefully yours is implantation.

More red....lol..lol...soooo exhausted....finally fell asleep at like 7:15 or so and am up now to go meet up with Menagerie and hang out for a bit for lunch and will prolly kill over again once I get home lol...

hope you get your BD Spunky!!

Had a little argument with hubby last night over dinner about how he said that we shouldnt use all the fancy stuff we should just let it happen if it happens..he uses the people he works with that are having babies as examples..and I tried to explain to him that our situation..is a little different than others...so if he cant finish in me....and doesnt want me to use the cup..then how the hell else is it supposed to get in there? lol..he just makes me soo mad..and on top of that everyone else..like my friends and my cousin that are my age and have kids..keep fussing at me for talking about OPKs and softcups and all..they are like it'll happen when you arent trying..and Im like yeah maybe for normal people...soo annoying to have people assume everyone is the same and that its just soo easy for some people to get pregnant...ugh...since neither one of them was even trying and kind of didnt want it in the first place...it figures they would say that....well...gotta go get ready for lunch....

So I think I am OV'ing today because my OPK was pretty dark..... I am feeling much better after being sick.. thank goodness... I just have these weird stomach cramps which feel like my ovaries are soar or something.. I just think it is from the straining of tossing my cookies repeadtely, mixed in with OV cramps:shrug: (sorry if TMI)

Meanwhile a poor little baby bird fell out of it's nest in my back yard and my dog picked it up in her mouth and was like mauling it to death!!! She injured the poor baby. I yelled at her to stop and moved the bird away from where she can reach.. i feel bad for the poor bird though. i was calling my dog "The Bird Killer" lastnight!!! (jokingly of course, LOL, but still upset she mangled a poor defensless baby bird) :growlmad: She doesnt know any better though since that is the first thing that dogs do when they see a small animal.....:nope:

One of my dogs has killed 2 birds and a groundhog, and the other (10month old now) has killed 1 bird. They're labs...

Thanks Spunky, i am much better!! And yes i managed to get in one :sex: session lastnight. We hadnt had:sex: in like about 4 days so it didnt take much to coax DH into :sex:, he was tired though so it was a pretty standard session, lol:thumbup:...... I think I was OV'ing according to the OPK, so i might get lucky that DH had a potent :spermy: to catch the egg, when we BD'ed lastnight, LOL........

Mrs Jerome, I understand your frustration with TTC and how for other people they just got prego like the first month with out any effort, but for us it is not that easy!!!! Ugghhhh.... My husband is the same way, even with his low sperm count...ugghhhhh.. He just thinks it will just happen..sigh... The good news is that he is on board to take the vitamins to help with increasing his :spermy:.... He even asked me about them lastnight and wanted to know if I ordered them for him or not yet, which surprised me..... So I got to get him the vitamins soon.....:thumbup:

We went and looked at new cars lastnight... I want to trade in my 2 door, rag top sports car, it is not a practical car for a family, and winter is coming soon and since we moved it is colder where we moved to with worse winters so the sports car is not a good choice for where we live now, it is a pretty car but not a ptactical one...... So we test drove a 2010 and 2011 Kia Soul and over all I liked it but me and DH werent ready to make a choice yet because we want to do some more car shopping and test driving... I think tonight when he gets off work we are going to look at some Fords... The new Ford fiesta has amazing gas mileage, like 30 plus in city and even higher for highway!!! What kind of cars do you ladies like??

So I really want to head to the beach for the holiday weekend, but this dag on Hurricane Earl will be arriving right in time for the weekend and I am not sure how if it can mess up my beach plans where I am now.....:growlmad:

Just had to share my excitement that AF should be hopping on her broom and taking off in the next 2 days or so! :witch: I can't wait to do the BD and start the waiting game again lol. Baby dust for everyone!! :dust:

Woo Hooo:happydance: Good luck to you hun!! i hope you get your :bfp: this cycle!!!:thumbup:

Spunky, Wow.... I am glad to know that my dog is not the only one...LOL.....

I used to have cats when I lived at home with my mom, the cats would leave dead animals in front of the porch to try to please us I think, lol... they have left baby bunnies and mice etc....

Labs are really pretty dogs.. What are the names of yours Spunky?? Do you have any pictures. My dog is a boston terrier named Oreo. Here is a picture of her, she really is a sweet, loving and good dog though....She has one blue eye and one brown eye which she got from her mother, we got to meet the mom and dad at the farm that we adopted her from when she was a pup..

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/oreo.jpg

LOL, how do you ladies like my new Avatar!!! I thought it said it all!!!:haha::fool::tease::loopy: TTC has turned me into a :wacko::flasher: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Mommy Dearest, what are you doing up so early too? I figured no one else would be on at this hour...I just woke up at 4 to potty (was a thin string of brown when I wiped just fyi lol) and then could not get back to sleep, hubby kept snoring, I was wide awake, he kept fussing at me for moving...so I just decided to get up and come in the living room lol...hes a worse symptom spotter than me....hes like..is this a sign of being pregnant..I was like IDK!! I just know that I cant sleep and its annoying..lol...so Im gonna play some Harvest Moon on the Wii as I know nothing good could possibly be on TV right now...anyone want to join me lol..?

My honey goes to work at about 2am, and I'm awesome enough to wait up until he leaves. Then sometimes I just decide I want to stay up later. :haha: I couldn't get to sleep until about 5am this morning... needless to say I'm tired as ever. :sleep: I can't wait until my LO's naptime... I'll surely be joining her.

Ok, AF is here...oh joy...Cycle Day 1...rusty red now....only a little but still there just the same....I have to go get some sleep....soo tired.... So Sandra was wrong and I will not be having a baby in May with a conception in September..I wonder if the hand and breakup thing just threw her off her game...blah...not paying for any of that again

Ok, AF is here...oh joy...Cycle Day 1...rusty red now....only a little but still there just the same....I have to go get some sleep....soo tired.... So Sandra was wrong and I will not be having a baby in May with a conception in September..I wonder if the hand and breakup thing just threw her off her game...blah...not paying for any of that again

Aww, so sorry hun!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sandra was wrong on her prediction for me to...sigh...yeah I am not paying for any more psychic readings either...

So how was your outting with your friend?

Me and DH are going to go look at some more cars tonight when he gets off work, so hopefully I will be driving home in a sweet new ride by the end of the night....

Hiya ladies! Catching up. I try to avoid the 2ww section in the waiting to ov phase. I drive myself nuts enough already.

Wanna - I LOVE your new avatar. I'm on the verge of ov'ing. DH has a terrible toothache. Heaven only knows how I'll get him to :sex: with the pain he is in.

lol....You know ladies, you can go my route and just do an "extraction" you dont have to go full BD lol..just if you or hubby doesnt feel like the full BD...its faster and you do all the work but hey it gets you what you need from him lol...

All right, finally got my three days of elevated temps, so I'm officially 3dpo. Let the symptom spotting begin! According to my chart, we BD'd on all the right days, so we shall see. Love finally seeing those cross-hatches.

Erica - I got FOUR psychic readings (they are addicting). Jenny Renny said July for me - WRONG. Gail and Brooke said August (I'm waiting before I say they're wrong - because if we conceive this cycle, the actual CONCEPTION will have been August). Sandra said October for me. We shall see.

Wicked tired today, but I think it's because we're swamped at work. Could easily take a nap, but DH and I are supposed to go to dinner with my sister and my 'rents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back