The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ MrsJ - I'm dedicated.....just not that dedicated. :haha:

lol...just be lucky you have a choice lol..lol..I dont lol...

God bless your dedication. It's enough already to try to figure out when to bd, using opks, etc. Hugs! You're a dedicated woman.

Yeah, that's something I couldn't do. And I think DH would be really weirded out by it. I'm gonna try to keep up this "no pressure" thing, because he seems better when I don't talk about when I'm ovulating, or when my fertile window is, or whatever. He was talking about "When we have kids" and stuff the last couple days, so it makes me feel better. I was starting to think I was in this alone!
This 2WW is going to kill me...

Erica- sorry about AF, and yeah, I'm not ready to go to your place yet, but if I knew that was our only choice, then I would be there!

Wannabeprego- The older one (3 year old) is Moose she's a girl she's the sleek looking one, Bear is the boy and he's 10 months old he's on the left.

Attachments

• DSC05710 - Copy.JPG
    DSC05710 - Copy.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 6
Yeah, that's something I couldn't do. And I think DH would be really weirded out by it. I'm gonna try to keep up this "no pressure" thing, because he seems better when I don't talk about when I'm ovulating, or when my fertile window is, or whatever. He was talking about "When we have kids" and stuff the last couple days, so it makes me feel better. I was starting to think I was in this alone!
This 2WW is going to kill me...

I'll hopefully be joining you in the tww friday (though ff will tell me Sunday i think, stupid need three days) I'm hoping this is the month!!!

Erica- sorry about AF, and yeah, I'm not ready to go to your place yet, but if I knew that was our only choice, then I would be there!

Wannabeprego- The older one (3 year old) is Moose she's a girl she's the sleek looking one, Bear is the boy and he's 10 months old he's on the left.

Awww, your dogs are cuties!!!!:winkwink: My boston will be 4 this year...

Chelsea, I have a black lab, too. She's a little over a year old. DH had started talking about getting a second, and our breeder in Maryland is mating his dogs this month. But I'm thinking if we end up PG this month, that may change...I think a puppy, a dog who THINKS she's a puppy, and a baby would be a little much to take on. :)

Chelsea, I have a black lab, too. She's a little over a year old. DH had started talking about getting a second, and our breeder in Maryland is mating his dogs this month. But I'm thinking if we end up PG this month, that may change...I think a puppy, a dog who THINKS she's a puppy, and a baby would be a little much to take on. :)

We got the second knowing that if I were to get pregnant right away that he would be almost a year old when I had baby AND they could amuse eachother instead of just the one feeling lonely and neglected... I never wanted two dogs, husband did, but our older girl is so much happier not being alone all day!!

Maybe we should change this to the Lab Lovers thread lol....my g-parents had a black lab named Hannah that was my best friend when I was younger and lived there with them and my mom..I was like 3-4..she would let me do anything to her lol....she was the best ever...when I moved back in with them when I started highschool my papaw got me a pembroke corgi puppy, who was adorable and also the best/sweetest dog ever...sadly they had to put him to sleep just before thanksgiving because he had arthritis so bad..but I do miss him, its still weird going home and not having him run up to me for attention.... hubby says no indoor pets definitely and Im sure we'll get a puppy or a dog or something once we have kids that are a bit older lol...the neighbors have a chocolate lab named Bama (short for Alabama) who comes up to our house all the time to hang out lol..

Ha ha, anyway, enough about that, I just woke up and AF is gone (well I think for now atleast)...Yesterdays flow was light/lightmedium and so I figured I should use a tampon last night and then woke up just now and hardly anything on it....which is weird for having a flow during the day and then nothing at night...guess I'll have to wait and see what happens in a few hours after being up...watching Golden Girls now and trying to decide what to eat for breakfast...

Hubby said two more days left last night. And I was like what are you counting down, he said Thursday and Friday before we have a 3 day weekend. I started laughing, he was like what? I was like 2 days until my fertile window is probably over: Thursday and Friday. hahaha, we have way different ways of thinking! Temp went back down this morning guessing ov today (possibly tomorrow). Opk was darker this morning might see my surge tonight with them. Husband is being cooperative, and doing me so I hope this is our month!! He asked how long we'd been trying last night and was really excited too.

First, and just now second tinkle is gone lol so I'll wait and if I havent started back up by tomorrow morning I'll test then... glad hubby is cooperating for you Chelsea!!

ha ha...fat chance..lol..lol....I have a tiny bladder lol..lol...I get it from my mom..she had to have hers stretched out surgically lol...acck!!!lol..I can only hold it in when Im asleep and even then lol...I'll hold it as long as I can and test..lol..

Mrs Jerome, How long does your period normally last? Was this one shorter and different than your usual ones? I am looking forward to find out your test results tomorrow, good luck hun!!:thumbup:

I got some great news this morning!!! We got a renter for our old house that we recently moved out of finally!!! I am so relived!!!!! Woooo HOOOOO,:happydance::happydance::happydance: ME and DH have one huge financial burden off our shoulders..... Now all I have to do is find a job and we will be good to go, so wish me luck!!!!!!

Lastnight we test drove a new 2010 Ford Focus, (wasnt very impressed) Test drove a 2011 new Ford Fiesta, (i liked it, loved the gas mileage, 30 city, 38 highway) it had a kind of neat futuristic fun feel to it... Than drove a 2011
Hyuandai Sonata , it was smooth ride, very comfy, fully loaded, nice sound system......

In conclusion... I think we have narrowed it down to the Kia Soul, Ford Fiesta or the Hyundai Sonata... hmmmmmm... how to decide, I have no idea!!!:shrug:

I managed to get some :sex: out of DH lastnight, soooo maybe we will get lucky this cycle with only 2 BD session (in my fertile window period, maybe 3 BD sessions total) on my OV day and the day after OV.....hmmm..... Well I am in the official 2WW with you ladies once again!!!:winkwink:

Normally they are like 2 days or so of the tinged CM and then I'll wake up the next morning and have a full AF or medium/heavy AF..so this time it was like... 1 day of tinged CM and then yesterday some rusty red/red but really watery CM only when I wiped and then figured I should use tampon for the night coz it would start but the tampon was pretty much clean lol....and its been a little watery watery rust staining when Ive wiped this morning...so....idk...I mean its not like I got my hopes all up again just weird period for me lol....

I think you should either put the cars in a hat and pick..or go based on price...

My MILs chocolate lab is called Bear. He's the cheekiest boy I ever met, he's wonderful.

Here he is! With MILs other lab, Thierry... and, er, I dont know who that dog at the bottom is :shrug:

Attachments

• n574124348_878796_2533.jpg
    n574124348_878796_2533.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 6
CD4. Had sort of an ache in my left lower pelvis all day. Off and on, but wasn't a twinge like usual. Would last about twenty minutes, then I would notice it was gone...then back again for a while...
DH is helping a friend of ours move today (he broke off his engagement - I hated the girl anyway, so I'm good with it. SO did not want to go to the wedding). So I'm home by myself. Just made a creamy garlic chicken and mushroom risotto for when he gets home...he rode the motorcycle (2 hrs away), so he's gonna be sore and tired. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the quiet, and watching The Vampire Diaries. Yes, I'm a sucker (ha ha, no pun intended) for the vampire version of Dawson's Creek.

Here's pictures of my baby girl, Bonnie.
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/DSCN0600.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/DSCN0359.jpg

So I just talked to Sandra. I asked her if she/the spirits took into account early/late babies and she said yes of course its possible. I asked because she had predicted me a boy born in May 2010 with a conception in September andthe only way that is possible would be if the baby is born a few days/week or so early. If I was preggie this cycle it would be born May 6th but since AF is here and thats not happening I wouldnt O until mid Sept or so and due date would be June 8th...so maybe I'll have an early boy which would be great!!!!! Still gonna try to not stress out this cycle and not gonna even think about it other than BD-ing every other day and then waiting to test...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"