The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such GREAT puppy pictures!! Love the LABS!!

Wannabe fingers crossed! will be joining you in 2ww soon

Erica - looking forward to hearing about a test tomorrow morning. No tinkle without test.

well, good luck too you all, AF is just a pain in the rear at the momemt for me, i don't know what is going on so time is just time to be if it happens it happens, i haven't had my sandra reading yet though :( am really nervous....x love the pups, i really want a retriever but not till we own a house....

I took one today...albeit with dilute pee but still was negative..and AF is still here..not a lot of it..but def more than implantation would be...so Im ready to start BDing again and shoot for my May boy conceived in September.....

Good Luck Erica

I got a positive opk just now! Woohoo!

Fingers Crossed Sweetheart :D
Wonder What My Reading will say am nervous now...

Get to :sex:, Chelsea!

The left sided pain? Hasn't let up in about an hour. Steady, like right around my ovary. Of course, my overactive imagination immediately thinks "CRAP! ECTOPIC!" :argh: Very thick CM, but not a heck of a lot.

Grr, this pain is crappy. :grr:

Jump To The Bd-ing......
I think it would just be normal..... i have read a couple of things about cramping and people worrying

Anybody know how to order a psychic reading from someone other than sandra? I want one!! And she's not taking anymore conception readings.

erm there are the ones by gail... not sure how to get hold of one mind, i ordered one from sandra and am still waiting, she is just clearing her back log at the moment though...

I chose a random tarot reading from ebay, something to look forward to!

Sure! It said 24-28 hours, so at least I wont be in the miserable waiting window long.

I've had a few readings inperson before, and they agreed with eachother 2 boys and a girl. I'm wanting to know when and order now!

ahh cool :) i have been waiting weeks, and have just found out she is sorting her back log so fingers crossed. i have has a weird period last month and felt bloated most of this month :/ i haven't ovulated either..... so i think something might be wrong :( xx i just hope this reading prooves me wrong...x

well i have not posted in a while. so has anyone got a BFP YET? i have not, but i only have a few days left before i can test. any juice stuff going on? im gonna have to get to reading some back post. good luck and baby dust

Chelsea - if you want a GOOD reading, (other than just a date), I liked Gail. https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/3/miscellaneous8.htm

Hubby is totally baby crazy now ladies..and I love it!! There was a lady and her two kids in front of us at Walmart tonight and the little girl was like 2 and the boy was 7 months old..he was totally flirting and smiling with me..and hubby could not stop talking about him after..he told me I really want kids now, and I laughed and was like yeah I know and hes like no really I think about it so much now...and Im like yay!!! lol..I told him about Sandras reading and how she was pretty on with everything else so hopefully the conception reading she'll be spot on too!!! lol...

Tiffany- sorry you've been waiting so long, she's not even allowing more people on the waiting list and I don't think I want to wait as long as she is taking.

Thanks Lindsay! I just bought a pregnancy outlook reading. Really excited. I've been wanting to do it for a while, but thought I'd give ttc a little bit of time first.

Erica- Awesome that hubby is getting more excited.

My hubby jumped at the chance to bd. He sat there rubbing my tummy saying he got it as deep as he could lol (sorry if tmi). I thought it was cute that he's doing what he can too!

Feeling REALLY good about this month, I'm feeling pretty fertile (just had lots of EWCM after sex (no it wasn't other stuff!)), temp is down, opk positive, lots of bd the past 3 days. This better be it or I give up. LOL Can you tell my tiredness has worn off? I feel like a whole new person after being exhausted for a week!

Im thinking about joining Curves (again) lol....depends on if Menagerie wants go join with me and be me accountability person lol..and visa versa lol.. I just dont have any motivation to do anything here at home since I have no reason to really..lol.... we are ordering a new flat screen tv for the bedroom and hubby is ordering another dish thing too so we don't have to argue over the channels (which we dont really do, he says its just an excuse to get a tv for the bedroom lol..) but its still exciting!!!

Erica-I'm with you I'm not motivated enough to do something at home, and I have no buddies that want to join me exercising! We got a tv put in our bedroom when my husband left for two months I guess two years ago and had it ever since. I had banned a tv from our bedroom for the first 5 years because I didn't want it to interfere with sex, well it doesn't. We watch the one in the living room, but it's nice for him to join me if I want to read in bed he can watch tv. Excited for you!!

Hell, I'm excited in general!

Ha Ha I can tell...you are soo peppy lol....I did Curves in college but I never actually went because I had no one to go with and gosh I was soo busy with classes and working and it was never open at the right times..but now I have no excuses as I am a stay at home lazy ass lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"