The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you buy a new cd every other week and take it with you you may not need a buddy? Schedule a time with yourself and don't let you talk yourself out of it?

I had my husband take me for a walk to work off some of my energy.

No I dont think that would work lol...lol...I really have very low motivation... especially in the beginning, now maybe after I go with someone for a while and see some results I'll have motivation without having to have someone there but otherwise I got nothing lol..lol.. we are about to head to bed..I am sooo tired...I'll test tomorrow with FMU just for you Spunky lol...but not expecting a BFP lol..lol...but just in case lol..and since I do have tons of ICs lol..might as well

Good luck, I'm going to go crash too, think my endorphines finally wore off. Night

well good luck for today ladies.
anybody got any tips for if you haven't ovulated in a cycle... :(
is it possible that i am and still to bleed as a late af ?
i do hope you guys get you're BFP's :)
Hugs To All

i hope i get my reading in the next few days... x will post it on here when i doo.

Erica - I know what you mean about not being motivated, i am exactly the same :(
i try just doing some crunches before bed that slowly seems to be working...

Tiffany- af means ovulation over, are you sure you didn't just miss it this cycle?

Temp went up .8 deg. Looks like I ovulated officially in 2ww (though will be confirmed by ff in two days)

it is possible, i ran out of opk's and haven't had chance to order anymore, until Leigh gets paid,
my temp is slowly rising at the moment, so might be heading to OV late this month, it's getting a bit confusing at the moment with things.... FF says that Ov is not detected yet this month... so maybe there is still time.... ?

just been checking my chart, and my temp has gone up from 97.89 to 98.20..... could that be ovulation coming as it has been rising for about 3 days now...?

If it's rising I think ovulation is already over. Temp is low when preparing to ov (or in my case low but still went up and down), then it goes up I think I read like half a degree for more than three days. I doubt this helps, but I hope it does.

it helps, my temps are up and down too no worries....
AF shouldn't be far away... unless i caught a sticky one.... we BD on both days when my temp was low so :/

Here's my reading by Gail:

Linking in around you, I feel your heading for a very new outlook and phase within your path at the moment, and 2011 is showing as quite a defining year for you, I sense alot more security, and balance around home and also relationship

I feel your very ready for children on your path now, and I feel you want this sooner rather than later as you just kind of 'know' its the right time for you

I see 3 children for you within your life time, and a spirit male that comes in around you, shows your first as November 2010, I feel you will test then, so you may even conceive in October, I see a healthy and beautiful baby girl with dark eyes and hair born 2011, and all is well around your pregnancy and birth, I feel you also really enjoy being pregnant

Im shown then 2 boys, October 2013, and March 2015, again both well with both their pregnancies and birth, I feel with your last birth a very quick almost instant labour, possibly a c section, but no health problems show

You take to motherhood well and children will be a big part of your life

So to clarify I see 3 children ahead and wish you every happiness :) x

it helps, my temps are up and down too no worries....
AF shouldn't be far away... unless i caught a sticky one.... we BD on both days when my temp was low so :/

Then you might have bd at the right time! fingers crossed!

oh wow :) i do hope that it happens for you :D :D i'm really excited now :)

i hope we bd'd at the right time, we're moving next week so going to be busy haha x

I'm still hoping I get pregnant on this cycle, I'm a little sad if it's going to take until November... but everything else sounds wonderful!

Just got my other reading, for the price I guess I get what I paid. lol Really doesn't match up.

How many children will we have?
You have 4-5 kids.
When will they be concieved? With in 12-18 mos. arrt.
What will their genders be?
Three girls and two boys

you're gail reading seems to be more realistic, and detailed.
moving is going to be great.... no more road noice, cheaper bills ect lol...
i'm looking forward to my sandra reading but she is taking forever :( but if theres a back log then :/
she posted on facebook that after she has cleared the back log she will be taking more readings again so keep an ear out....

x

Thanks!

How exciting to move to a better place! Cheaper bills is def a huge plus!!

i know :)
the house we are in now is a mess, there is damp on almost every wall in every room :( and the heating doesn't work properly so we've told the landlord to stick it !
We are moving to a open plan one bed appartment, closer to town with double glazing and central heating and we can acctually decorate this place... :D
Can't wait :D :D :D

You on facebook spunky ? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe