The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ - I think we have an internal instinct. Last month I just knew I was out because I went out with friends and felt ok to drink. The one time I was pg, I just knew it. I knew to try to protect my body. This month I've had no feeling yet about myself one way or the other.

FX that you're wrong, but I'm glad I'm not the only person to say that.

Just went to :loo: and the CM was more brown than yellow. Me thinks :witch: is lurking around the corner. My temp dipped a little before below my cover line, but not like it usually does before AF (it usually plummets almost a full 2 degrees), and I thought I slept warm last night...added another blanket because it was so darn cold! So...if we're down tomorrow morning, I'm not even going to bother testing like I planned.

Awww, oh no NJ!!! :hugs:, I hope that the :witch: stays away....

It is getting chilly where I am too. I cant beleive that Halloween is just around the corner. Are you ladies doing anything special for the holiday?Do you decorate or hand out candy to trick or treaters? DH brought home a pamphlet about this really cool haunted house and hayride in the area and I am so excited about it, I cant wait to go, it opens up soon.. I love scary movies and stuff like that!!!:winkwink: Fall is my favorite time of the year .. it is so pretty when the leaves start changing...:flower:

In my community the homeowner's assoc doesn't even allow doormats outside. They like everything to be uniform. I love halloween. My birthday is 5 days prior. Florida weather is getting down to 70s F by that time. Not cold. It also marks the end of hurricane season.

uggghhh, that stinks, darn HOA......I would like to decorate some but dont have the $$ to do it this year, maybe I will next year though......My B-day is coming up soon too!!! :flower: We just moved into this house we are in now and i dont know if we will get alot of trick or treaters or not. I am guessing we will since it is a nice area and there are lots of subdivisions close to where we live. I have a feeling we better stock up on candy.....

Mrsmmm- I'm afraid to check cp, I'm not shoving anything up there (I let husband do his thing but otherwise nothing else goes up-especially not my hand up to my wrist :shudder: ).

Wannabeprego - Good Luck with the jobs, sorry your tests are still confusing. Still really early for a positive, so I hope you still have a positive attitude!

babe- sorry about the friend being pregnant, it's nice for them, but still sad if you're the one trying.

Lindsay - sorry you feel out!!! :hugs:

That sucks that your homeowners wont let you decorate!!!

Husband's birthday is on Halloween, so we celebrate his birthday instead of halloween (no decorations or candy passing out, but I usually still get to carve pumpkins). Told him when we have babies we'll have to celebrate his birthday another day lol.

I'm feeling really positive this cycle, I'm hoping this is it! Still feeling somewhat tired (have been since a week before ovulation), still wondering what's going on with my bladder, and that's about it.

Spunky, I had to lol about the checking cp. I understand if it's not ur thing. I wish our hoa would allow diversity. God forbid someone be offended. Anyways, I hope this is your month, Spunky.

Sorry I'm so opinionated on that topic, lol. Hell, I just started using tampons like 3 years ago, and I'm 26.

My cousin has an HOA and the weekend they moved in they got a notice saying their brand new satelite had to have it's cord painted to match the house within like a week. Seriously? That's nice that they will keep your neighbors from trashing their houses and bringing down the neighborhood, but like you said, why not allow personality?

Are you sure you're really out mrsmmm? Sure you shouldn't be symptom spotting for real?

Spunky i am glad you are feeling positive vibes this cycle for your :bfp:, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/LilAngelbestofluck.gif

I just keep starting at my temp chart thinking it will tell me something new, but nothing's changed on it since this morning, lol.

I am bored because DH is upstairs doing some work on the guest bathroom. He is changing out the old outdated vanity, counter sink and faucet up there.. He is doing a great job and it is really great seeing our 30 year old outdated house get brought back up to modern days.... We finished painting the dining room after i took the wall paper down... We painted it a warm orange color..my decoartions in there are reds, oranges, yellows,browns... like a fall color theme in there...

So i am bored since hs is busy...

So question ladies, what kind of music do you guys like????

Sounds like a beautiful room!

I listen to "alternative" I guess, and in more recent years some country

I just keep starting at my temp chart thinking it will tell me something new, but nothing's changed on it since this morning, lol.

LOL, i track my periods and ovulation online and always stare at it too...obsessed with counting down the days, counting how many DPO i am, counting how many days before AF arrives, lol:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

LOL, i track my periods and ovulation online and always stare at it too...obsessed with counting down the days, counting how many DPO i am, counting how many days before AF arrives, lol:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Me Too!!! If only counting could help pregnancy! I would be pregnant already!! Track, count, count, count some more, think of a new symptom, record, track, count...

Sounds like a beautiful room!

I listen to "alternative" I guess, and in more recent years some country

Thanks :winkwink:I will have to post before and after pics, it is really quite the transformation......

I like all kinds of music....my favorites are reggae, R&B and alternative... Lately I have been really getting into alternative more than anything else, i really loved it in the 90's.....

Some alternative bands I really love are "The Noisettes", Yeah Yeah Yeahs,Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and Metric to name a few:thumbup:

Who is your favorite band???

Love the 90's!!! Matchbox Twenty/Rob Thomas and Sarah McLaughlin are my favs!!!

Husband and I are going for a walk, be back later!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"