The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Cool, In the 90's some of my fav's were like Janes Addiction, Smashing Pumpkins, Sound Garden, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc..... I was really into alternative in highschool and had the shirts with the bands on the front..LOL.....

Wanna - we like same 90s bands. Awesome. I love all kinds of music. I love David Guetta and techo when jogging.

Spunky, I'm not sure if I should be ss. I got pos opks late Friday thru mid morning Sat. We didn't bd till Sunday morning. So, unless I had late ov, there's no way we have a chance.

I hate the 80's!! Husband Loves em. Walk was good but short cause it's dark here.

Mrsmmm, I'm sorry. We only had sex once in my fertile window last month like 3-4 days before ovulation and fought the rest of the days. I was pretty depressed all month, are you ok?

I've always been into indie and sorta 90s britpop and alternative stuff... Including loads of the bands you already mentioned. There's a new online radio station called Absolute 90s which is the greatest nostalgia trip in the world!

Having said that my favourites are the beatles, blur, the libertines and Ryan adams. Only one of which was from the 90s. But I guess the beatles released ONE song that decade!

I liked the earlier Beatles, or at the least the popular ones of them that I know.

When's the next scan Katherine? I want to see a ticker!! What are you like 11 weeks now?!

I pretty much love anything beatles... Some of the solo stuff was great too. Saw Paul McCartney at Hyde park this summer. Soooo good!!

I'll be 11 weeks on Sunday! It's gone pretty quick so far. Have to wear long shirts to hide that i cant zip my jesns up just now lol
Scan is on 22nd... After that I'll get myself a fruity ticker :thumbup:

I just noticed it 5am haha ooops! Lucky it's the weekend!

Your scan is less than 2 weeks away!!! how exciting!!

Hey Guys,
Erica- Sorry to hear it is still going on :( hugs
CottlestonPie- Awwwh :) i hope you're scan is good :) xx

the 80's eigh...! i'm a 90's kid, but i love some films from like the 70's & 80's, not so much the music, OH loves his 80's music, and is an 80's kid

i got a question,
what is everybodies top 5 films of the 70's, 80's, 90's?
mine are:

Titanic, <3 makes me cry everytime
Flashdance
Jurassic Park
The nightmare before christmas
& Terminator 2: judgement day

I'm pretty rubbish with films. Not sure I could even do a top 5... But I will always have a soft spot for amelie, aristocats and romcoms by Richard Curtis!

I don't think I can name 5 films either...

Temp is still up, but now I'm wondering if it's because I put an extra blanket on the bed... Do you think that could account for the .5 temp raise? I think FF said it was inconclusive if room temp effects or not, but said not to use electric blankets (Mine is just another light throw no electricity - my husband has been sick and has had the fan on full blast lately!). Oh well.

Had a CRAZY dream. A student accused me of drug use (and I've never done any illegal drugs in my life) so I got indignant when they announced that I would have to come to the office for a urine test. I refused, they took me to this weird house in the middle of nowhere, I escaped, someone threw a grenade in, and everyone but me died. My husband works for the gorvernment and they didn't like that I would be watched closely for the deaths of people, so they fired him. Plus my dad dies, so all I could think of is I guess we'll lose our house and move in with my mom and try to find new jobs. Horrible!

I pretty much love anything beatles... Some of the solo stuff was great too. Saw Paul McCartney at Hyde park this summer. Soooo good!!

I'll be 11 weeks on Sunday! It's gone pretty quick so far. Have to wear long shirts to hide that i cant zip my jesns up just now lol
Scan is on 22nd... After that I'll get myself a fruity ticker :thumbup:

I just noticed it 5am haha ooops! Lucky it's the weekend!

Awww, how exciting hun!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: You should post the scan pics if you get the chance!!!!:winkwink: Have you and OH thought of baby names yet???

Spunky, that is a crazy dream. I had a weird one last night. I made omlets and pressed torilla fruit like desserts with Shaq. I don't dream- ever so that was weird.

As far as how I feel, I'm down about it. DH is a weirdo and still thinks we have a chance. He's just trying to be positive, but it's making me ss for no reason.

Congrats on your exam mrsmmm, I think the other thread is starting to depress me a little with all the BFPs flying around!!

:hugs: I understand being sad, and I hate when I start getting hopeful.

Temp is still up, but now I'm wondering if it's because I put an extra blanket on the bed... Do you think that could account for the .5 temp raise? I think FF said it was inconclusive if room temp effects or not, but said not to use electric blankets (Mine is just another light throw no electricity - my husband has been sick and has had the fan on full blast lately!). Oh well.

Had a CRAZY dream. A student accused me of drug use (and I've never done any illegal drugs in my life) so I got indignant when they announced that I would have to come to the office for a urine test. I refused, they took me to this weird house in the middle of nowhere, I escaped, someone threw a grenade in, and everyone but me died. My husband works for the gorvernment and they didn't like that I would be watched closely for the deaths of people, so they fired him. Plus my dad dies, so all I could think of is I guess we'll lose our house and move in with my mom and try to find new jobs. Horrible!

LOL, Wow that was quite a dream hun........:haha: Ironic how you were the only one that lived... hmm, did u have something to fo with the bombing!!! :tease: ROFLMAO..... (just kidding hun)

I have had my fair share of crazy dreams as well lately!!!! LOL

As far as movies I am a scary movie junky... I just love them so much!!!!

Me and DH are going to try to go see Resident Evil in 3-D maybe today... I think it looks pretty cool!!!

I like too many movies to pick a top 5 though......

I think I have trouble picking movies because I have the worst memory when it comes to them! I'll pick one on Netflix, we sit down to watch a new movie and hubby said we've seen it together! I'll watch the whole movie again with only remembering like 10 minutes of it (which I am convinced that I only know those 10 minutes from previews I've seen :rofl: )

LOL, Wow that was quite a dream hun........:haha: Ironic how you were the only one that lived... hmm, did u have something to fo with the bombing!!! :tease: ROFLMAO..... (just kidding hun)

I have had my fair share of crazy dreams as well lately!!!! LOL

As far as movies I am a scary movie junky... I just love them so much!!!!

Me and DH are going to try to go see Resident Evil in 3-D maybe today... I think it looks pretty cool!!!

I like too many movies to pick a top 5 though......

Ohh, sorry I just read the part about your dad dying... so sorry anout that part hun... I wasnt trying to joke about that at all...so sorry......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"