The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can name 5 films either...

Temp is still up, but now I'm wondering if it's because I put an extra blanket on the bed... Do you think that could account for the .5 temp raise? I think FF said it was inconclusive if room temp effects or not, but said not to use electric blankets (Mine is just another light throw no electricity - my husband has been sick and has had the fan on full blast lately!). Oh well.

Had a CRAZY dream. A student accused me of drug use (and I've never done any illegal drugs in my life) so I got indignant when they announced that I would have to come to the office for a urine test. I refused, they took me to this weird house in the middle of nowhere, I escaped, someone threw a grenade in, and everyone but me died. My husband works for the gorvernment and they didn't like that I would be watched closely for the deaths of people, so they fired him. Plus my dad dies, so all I could think of is I guess we'll lose our house and move in with my mom and try to find new jobs. Horrible!

LOL, Wow that was quite a dream hun........:haha: Ironic how you were the only one that lived... hmm, did u have something to fo with the bombing!!! :tease: ROFLMAO..... (just kidding hun)

I have had my fair share of crazy dreams as well lately!!!! LOL

As far as movies I am a scary movie junky... I just love them so much!!!!

Me and DH are going to try to go see Resident Evil in 3-D maybe today... I think it looks pretty cool!!!

I like too many movies to pick a top 5 though......

Ohh, sorry I just read the part about your dad dying... so sorry anout that part hun... I wasnt trying to joke about that at all...so sorry......

LOL, you're fine, I didn't even get your joke, until you revisited it! I woke husband up and made him cuddle me! I'm usually being hunted in my dreams, so it was an upsetting dream, but not surprising for me...

Think I'm going to be naughty and go get some donuts!!! :devil:

YUMMY, that sounds good... i couldnt stop thinking about bacon egg and cheese bagel from mcdonalds... LOL

As for me today symptom wise.. still not having any really... I have nip ons like almost all day for no reason at all....... But I have gotten that the last few cycles so it doesnt normally mean anything... sigh...

My HPT from this morning is still the faint barely there second line...... so I have no idea what the deal is yet on that.... I did a FRER and nothing showed on it... but i know it is not as sensitive as the other test so I might be testing to early for the FRER.... i am skeptical this cycle because I have gotten those faint second lines for the last 2 cycles and it didnt mean anything... Ugghhh.... the waiting sucks.....

Sorry if TMI... but i just went #2 and had a little bit of red blood on the tissue when I whiped, I think it was from going #2 and I am thinking maybe it is from a hemroid, but i am not totally sure... sorry if this is gross....ugghhhh.......

I pretty much love anything beatles... Some of the solo stuff was great too. Saw Paul McCartney at Hyde park this summer. Soooo good!!

I'll be 11 weeks on Sunday! It's gone pretty quick so far. Have to wear long shirts to hide that i cant zip my jesns up just now lol
Scan is on 22nd... After that I'll get myself a fruity ticker :thumbup:

I just noticed it 5am haha ooops! Lucky it's the weekend!

Awww, how exciting hun!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: You should post the scan pics if you get the chance!!!!:winkwink: Have you and OH thought of baby names yet???

Hee, the pics will most likely be floating about this site!! :D
We've thought of names yeah. Started to when we started ttc. Toby Edward and Evie Rose are our faves at the moment.

Speaking of strange dreams, I keep dreaming of weird things happening while I'm lying in bed... and it feels so real that I dont realise its a dream to start with until it gets tooo bizarre. Then I realize its a dream and try to wake myself up by screaming, but then I lose the ability to scream or talk and its only when I get really panicked that I wake up. Horrid.

Hmmm...so now i am looking at pics of the FRER from this morning thinking I see a faint second line.. i think it is just the hallucinating line eye though......:wacko:....either way the results are still inconclusive...GRRRRRR!!!

Cottleston, Awww, those are nice names hun... Me and DH cant seem to agree on names just yet..... I have this huge like 5 page list of baby names saved to my computer... LOL....

Wow, you and Spunky have some pretty scary dreams!!!!!!!

Katherine- Lovely names, Loved your first scan, let us know when you post the other scan, I'll go looking for it!

Wannabeprego - Yeah, my dreams are pretty freaky. Bacon sounds soooo good!! Ate two donuts, they were good, but not as satisfying as I had hoped they would be. I don't know about when you went #2, sure it might not have been menstral blood? Was it a lot of blood? I usually start spotting around 10dpo/11dpo...

Katherine- Lovely names, Loved your first scan, let us know when you post the other scan, I'll go looking for it!

Wannabeprego - Yeah, my dreams are pretty freaky. Bacon sounds soooo good!! Ate two donuts, they were good, but not as satisfying as I had hoped they would be. I don't know about when you went #2, sure it might not have been menstral blood? Was it a lot of blood? I usually start spotting around 10dpo/11dpo...

it was just a little bit of red blood when I whiped on the tissue, not heavy or enough to show on my undies..:shrug:.. I was wondering if it was AF starting early...ugghhhh.. I hope not... Well i will know as the day progresses...My AF is officialy due on the 16th, so it would be pretty early........:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

hmmm, did anybody else just get the message that the site was down for a software update???:coffee: I got nervous that I got banned from the site or something..... although I am always a complete angel so that would never happen, lol....:change:

No, didn't get that message.

The light spotting could have been an implant bleed. I got a spot of blood around 8 or 9 dpo last month....never got a bfp so I'm assuming it was just some sort of fluke.

Grrrr, I am so mad right now!!!! UGGHHHHH!!! Our other house in another state is getting ready to get rented out and I had to have two rooms painted white... So I went with a painter that was recommended for me by my property managers that was supposed to be good.... well I didnt like the guy right from the beginning based on the way he talked to me on the phone and if it was up to me based on my instincts I wouldnt have used the guy...But since my property managers office used him in the past and says that he did a good job I decided to go with it...

So i live out of state and cant check on this guys work.. so I had my neighbor go run over to the house to check on his work... and she said she can still see the old paint color underneath and that he did a messy job.... So i am pissed and i call the guy, and he says the job is done and that he did 2 coats of paint already... So this jerk was going to leave the paint like that with the old color showing through still... I guess he thought since I dont live in the area and wont be able to see his work after that i am dumb enough to just trust him... I sent out a check yesterday in the mail to pay him for the work... but i will put a stop payment on it if he doesnt fix it.. I called him and he said he will go out to fix it over the weekend or no later than monday.... Grrrrr... he better....I am so pissed right now.. I am going to tell my property managers what he did so they know not to keep recommending him for jobs if he is willing to do that kind of work and just walk away from it...:growlmad:

Does he really think I am that dumb...Ohhh... I could just feel my blood pressure going up!!!!!!:twisted::growlmad:

I can handle just about anything in this world except a liar. You can call me a bit**, spit in my face, and kick me in the knees.....but don't lie to me while doing it. I have a zero tolerance policy with lying.

I can handle just about anything in this world except a liar. You can call me a bit**, spit in my face, and kick me in the knees.....but don't lie to me while doing it. I have a zero tolerance policy with lying.

Grrrr... I know right!!!! I was hoping that he just didnt have a chance to finish it and was going to be heading back out to do a second coat... but by his response initialy on the phone I knew he was going to leave the job just like that!!!!!!:growlmad: I am going to place a complaint with the property manager's office so they know not to recommend this guy anymore, since they thought he had been doing a good job!!!!!!!!!!:nope:

Ugghhh so now the cleaning lady thinks she is sick and her kids have strep throat so she doesnt know if she will be able to make it out to the house to clean it today....What a pain in the A$$ it is having to rent out our old house!!!!!!

Luckily we dont have renters moving in until the 20th so I told her she can do it sometime this coming week if she is not well enough to do it now..Or if she gets too sick to let me know and i will get some one else to clean it for me.. All I can say is having to be a landlord is a pain in the A$$!!!!!!!

Oh, I can imagine it's terrible and sorry you have to do it! At least you seem like a good landlord. :)

Wow, you girls were busy last night! (reads to catch up)

Music - I love Green Day (saw them last month in concert - PHENOMENAL), Nine Inch Nails, Evanescence, Foo Fighters, Three Days Grace, Nickelback, Tool, so on and on. I like more the rock/alternative stuff. Although DH only likes country, so I do listen to some Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, and Clint Black.

Movies - I don't know that I could do a top 5, I'm a movie nut. Inception was great, I love Amelie, anything Monty Python or by Judd Apatow. My husband like the romantic comedies like Sweet Home Alabama, 10 Things I Hate About You. I like comedies, sci-fi, drama...pretty much anything. I'm going to go see Eclipse tonight with my little sister (again) - I guess it's out in theaters for Bella's birthday. Craziness!

No more spotting or brown CM today. Temp dropped a little yesterday, from 97.1 to 96.8, and was 96.88 again this am. Usually when I'm due to start AF it drops to 95.something. So, I'm not really sure what's going on. Sometimes temping is more confusing than not!

Katherine, I like those names. Can't wait to see your scan.

One name I thought of yesterday I liked - Emmalina Rose. Not sure where I came up with it, probably heard it somewhere. :shrugs:

Really no symptoms today. Was very bad and had a bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys today - soooo good. Dinner with sister I think is going to be a salad to make up for it. :wacko: Broke out a little under my nose, which is unusual for me. Usually it's all over my chin when I'm ovulating or about to start AF.

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Thanks! Toby is the ONLY boys name on my list he liked. Not that it matters, I've got a feeling we're having a lil lady. No idea why.

I'm so glad I didn't temp. Everyone I see talking about it seems just as (if not more) confused than non-tempers! Fxed that lack of huge drop means good news though :D

If your DH likes a bit of country he should totally get into Whiskeytown. Even if they only did 3 albums. Or listen to Jacksonville City Nights by Ryan Adams. Not that I'm pushing music on anyone but... :haha:
On a musicy theme I just got the new Skunk Anansie album. On first listen it's so so good. Will be about 5 months pg when they do their London gig though. Have tickets but I'm not sure I can manage. :(

This weekend so far has been a total non-event but tomorrow I'm celebrating my nephews 3rd birthday. He's so excited bless him!

Wannabe, you've put me off being a landlord lol! Sounds like you're doing the best thing though... Good on you for putting your foot down with that decorator. What a scumbag!

it was just a little bit of red blood when I whiped on the tissue, not heavy or enough to show on my undies..:shrug:.. I was wondering if it was AF starting early...ugghhhh.. I hope not... Well i will know as the day progresses...My AF is officialy due on the 16th, so it would be pretty early........:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Let's hope it;s not. Maybe implantation spotting at this point!

I got the system down message too!

Sorry about the painter. To sum all that up "I hate people" is my usual repsonse. Hope he fixes it!!

LOL

Wow, you girls were busy last night! (reads to catch up)

Music - I love Green Day (saw them last month in concert - PHENOMENAL), Nine Inch Nails, Evanescence, Foo Fighters, Three Days Grace, Nickelback, Tool, so on and on. I like more the rock/alternative stuff. Although DH only likes country, so I do listen to some Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, and Clint Black.

Movies - I don't know that I could do a top 5, I'm a movie nut. Inception was great, I love Amelie, anything Monty Python or by Judd Apatow. My husband like the romantic comedies like Sweet Home Alabama, 10 Things I Hate About You. I like comedies, sci-fi, drama...pretty much anything. I'm going to go see Eclipse tonight with my little sister (again) - I guess it's out in theaters for Bella's birthday. Craziness!

No more spotting or brown CM today. Temp dropped a little yesterday, from 97.1 to 96.8, and was 96.88 again this am. Usually when I'm due to start AF it drops to 95.something. So, I'm not really sure what's going on. Sometimes temping is more confusing than not!

Katherine, I like those names. Can't wait to see your scan.

One name I thought of yesterday I liked - Emmalina Rose. Not sure where I came up with it, probably heard it somewhere. :shrugs:

Really no symptoms today. Was very bad and had a bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys today - soooo good. Dinner with sister I think is going to be a salad to make up for it. :wacko: Broke out a little under my nose, which is unusual for me. Usually it's all over my chin when I'm ovulating or about to start AF.

What is everyone up to this weekend?

I have no clue about your cycle. :hugs: Good no more spotting. My temp didn't dip for my period last time, so who knows, I see yours usually does.

I do think temping is way confusing, but you know what, it gives me something to do everyday, and it does help me narrow down my ovulation date a little better than opks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"