The Over 35's Club!

Poppy 666 That sounds awful too, I'm fine with needles but the thought of having to self inject sounds awful, especially in such a tender area but it was all worth it in the end when your LO was in your arms for the first time.

Does anyone else get shocked reactions from others about the age gap between your kids? I was out shopping with my 17 year old and some old man walked by and gave her such a dirty look as he must've though Jacob was hers lol

When everyone found out i was pregnant they was more shocked because i always said ' never having anymore' lmao.... and 'Oh no!!! Your starting all over again at 40' but to be honest im loving it more now than my early 20's, im a lot more patient and its more one to one with Korben, with the other 3 they was that close aged i couldnt give them as much attention as i can with Korben and im loving it, he keeps me young, his older brothers love him too especially the youngest of 17 which surprised me because he's been the baby of the family for so long :hugs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a great day!

So you are not going for a little brother or sister??????

No, really can't see doing this again. He's still waking every 2 hours at night for the most part. He does one 3/4 hour block of sleep before that and he only sleeps 9-6. I wonder if its because he's so little. He's still not 12 lbs yet, but he's getting close.
Today is my birthday, so I'm now officially 37! I feel young, doesn't seem possible 40 is closer than 30 at this point.
I made sure to travel quite a bit before this. Never made Ontario, but have been to Toronto area many times for hockey tournaments.

Never had any of such reactions, but perhaps people expect me to have children around as we always seem to do!

Same here. They love the little ones. I thought my youngest would feel put out of his place as the little one, but I guess the age gap is big enough to make him okay with it!!

So you are not going for a little brother or sister??????

No, really can't see doing this again. He's still waking every 2 hours at night for the most part. He does one 3/4 hour block of sleep before that and he only sleeps 9-6. I wonder if its because he's so little. He's still not 12 lbs yet, but he's getting close.
Today is my birthday, so I'm now officially 37! I feel young, doesn't seem possible 40 is closer than 30 at this point.
I made sure to travel quite a bit before this. Never made Ontario, but have been to Toronto area many times for hockey tournaments.

Awwww...Happy birthday :hugs: ...I know not sleeping through the night must be awful for you..it will get better :flower:

My youngest ( now second youngest :wacko: ) loves to carry Emily around when we are out in public...I think she loves to see peoples reaction to her having the baby...she likes it even more after she explains that Emily is her sister..My two oldest daughters are no longer at home ( they are away at school ) so they only have gotten to see Emily on holidays and breaks from school and work. I just love parenting this time around..it's different since I seem to be more relaxed and don't stress over silly little things like I did when the "girls" were smaller. I feel old compared to other moms I have meet through play groups ect. I somehow went from the "young" mom to the "old" mom...:wacko:

Hi everyone! Welcome to the newbies. It's been ages since I've been on here.

I was incredibly broody after my LO was born and thought I would have another but no, that broodiness has worn off! 3's enough for me!!

Hello ladies

My name is Laura and im was 40 this year, i have 6 children from my first marriage and a little boy from my husband now, we are TTC a litle brother or sister for my little boy as from this month:thumbup:

Hi hennaly!

Blimey, you must have your hands full! Good luck with TTC:happydance:

Hello!
That is quite a few children.
We had 8 running around here last summer, but that was a little overwhelming for us! But obviously these are children from different situations (problem families, orphanages) and there were so many nationalities and languages at the time that it was chaos, hahaha!
I loved the full house though and the dining table with all these faces around it!!!

Good luck, hope you will be pregnant quick!!!

hello everyone, im 43 and just had my 9th child 6 months ago:happydance: i said he was gunna defo be my last but now not sure:winkwink: xx

hello everyone, im 43 and just had my 9th child 6 months ago:happydance: i said he was gunna defo be my last but now not sure:winkwink: xx

:rofl: That's a lot of kids. I can barely deal with the one. I can't wait till he starts to sleep 3 or 4 hours straight at a time. :coffee:

:rofl: That's a lot of kids. I can barely deal with the one. I can't wait till he starts to sleep 3 or 4 hours straight at a time. :coffee:
omg why does he not sleep for longer than that ?

omg why does he not sleep for longer than that ?

I think he's defective. :haha: He wakes up hungry, eats for 30-60 min, then back to sleep for 1.5-2 hours.

Oh there is hope for me yet lol, im wanting just one more just turned 40 in march n hope its not too late x

Ohhh well done you :happydance: makes me want one even more now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->