The POAS Addiction Support Group

AF was due yesterday, cause my LP is usually 12 days. (1-12 dpo and AF on 13dpo) I did take my temp 1.5 hrs late this morning, but not sure how much effect that has and I hadn't slept for 3 hrs either, cause I woke up at 5am, took my temp and it was WAY low (36.37, under coverline) Then I tried going back to sleep but took me ages, didn't fall asleep again until about 6/6.30 and then took my temp at 8.30
So I have no idea what's going on and I can't see any other reason for AF being late.... I could be stressed, but would my temp still be up?? (as stress is usually what delays peoples AF)

I hate waiting!!

The past 2 cycles it's been exactly 12 days between O and AF.
So yes.... before that, I'm not sure, cause I've only started temping in my jan/feb cycle. So I'm not 100% sure on when I ovulated with the cycles before temping... but looks like those LPs might've been a little longer....
But my temp seems to drop about 4 days before AF every time....
So I have no idea, but kind of given up on the idea of being pregnant now anyway.... :shrug:

Hey, I say you aren't out until the witch flies!!!

Tl, I'm doing pretty good. Just starting to feel my little button wiggling around in there which is pretty cool. How are you doing?

Hey, I say you aren't out until the witch flies!!!

Tl, I'm doing pretty good. Just starting to feel my little button wiggling around in there which is pretty cool. How are you doing?

That's awesome :) Must be pretty neat! Afm, I'm ok, really took it easy this month ... No OPK or temping, just preseed which I always use around Ov ... I would've expected Ov today, but didn't have my usual cramping, so prob tomorrow is O day :) bd yesterday and tonight, and will again tomorrow evening, so that's all I can do! Here's hoping .. Again lol ... If this isn't my cycle then it's off to the dr next cycle ... Tww, here I come!

Oh I loved feeling little kicks!! :) Especially when they get a little stronger! But not too strong cause Lucas liked to stretch out and it would feel like he was trying to push his hands and feet through the side of me!!

My temp went down quite a bit this morning, even took it twice to make sure. Unfortunately I couldn't temp at my normal time as I have to leave the house with a 2yr old by 7.30am so to still be in bed (and just have woken up) by 7am is not really an option :( As usual whenever you really want to know what your temp is, you can't!! :dohh:
Anyway, I'll be the :witch: is on her way with my temp low like that.... Then again, it was 36.37 at 5am yesterday and then 36.99 at 8.30 (after only 2/2.5hrs of sleep) Cervix was still high, medium soft and closed.. so that could still be a good sign, so I still have no idea what's going on exactly :shrug: but I'm trying to prepare myself for AF. :cry:

No, I'm gonna test tomorrow morning, cause it's our wedding anniversary and it would be a great present if I'd get a bfp! :winkwink:
No AF yet and everything is still the same....

Yup I'm out!! Great anniversary present!
:witch: just showed up about 5 minutes ago!! Didn't really expect it, until my temp dropped so much this morning!! :cry:
Pretty annoyed about it this month cause I wasn't hopeful at all, until my chart looked so nice and it seemed like I got very faint positive tests... and then I was late so I started getting a bit hopeful and now all my hopes have just been shattered again!! :cry:
We're not trying next month as we don't want to have 2 kid's birthdays too close together, but if it happens it happens and we'll still be over the moon!! (which probably means it'll happen next month cause that's just our luck :haha:)

Thanks! I'm ok now... just get on with it! Anyone know if it's normal for my temp to shoot back up though?? Was really surprised to see it so high, considering my coverline is usually around 36.40

I think I ovulated on cd11 which is a week earlier than usual. I was wondering if I can still take a test on 14dpo and it will show a bfp if I am? My af was only 4 days this cycle when it is usually 7-8 days long. I am 9dpo and im dying to test! But I don't want to test too early. My boobs have so very very sore since 2dpo. Im hoping its a good sign!

It doesn't matter when you usually O, you would still get a positive 14 days past when you ovulate, not 14 days past when you usually O. Good luck!

Sorry to hear Eltjuh, hopefully it happens for you soon!

Big temp drop for me today. It's CD86 and 14 days after I started Privera to finally bring on AF. Hopefully she starts soon!

Hope you see AF soon GP.

Can't wait, I agree; it doesn't matter at which point in your cycle you ovulate, because its the number of days past ovulation that's important. If you take a HPT at 14DPO you have a good chance of getting a second line, assuming you are pregnant, though it depends on the sensitivity of the test, the day you implant and how fast the HCG doubles. I implanted on 8DPO and it took 4 days to register on a HPT, and it was a really faint line. I think the average days to implant are 9-11DPO, so if it takes 4 days from then, you could be waiting until 15DPO for a BFP, on a SENSITIVE test.

Thanks! I'm ok now... just get on with it! Anyone know if it's normal for my temp to shoot back up though?? Was really surprised to see it so high, considering my coverline is usually around 36.40

I really don't know, but I would just chalk it up to movement, room temperature, etc.

AF IS FINALLY HERE!

White underwear tempts her every time. :rofl:

This will be my first Clomid cycle! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back