The POAS Addiction Support Group

I guess they're open circles because they were about an hour off schedule. I woke up early or slept late. :shrug:

Thanks for the input. I hope I see it. I'd really like to know if the Clomid works for me, since OPKs don't really work for me. Mine go positive multiple times a month, but I don't think I ever really O.

Well af is playing games with me ... She is about 10 hours late! That's it, I'm going to do the qtip test! lol brb

Qtip test revealed ... No blood ... This is way too weird ... Does an open cervix basically just feel like a pinhole sized opening?

Sorry, tl! I hope you get a late BFP. If not that, then I hope AF gets on with it!

AFM, I had a temp dip yesterday, and was hoping my temps would rise to confirm O, but instead, they shot way down. ... I just don't think my temps are normal. :dohh:

Thx Hun .. I'm just not used to this as I've had a regular cycle since I was 11 ... I'm 26 now lol ...

As for temps, my were always all over the place too ..

I'm here!

I had to work last night and didn't get on. I had ovulation cramps yesterday on the left side! And a temp rise this morning! So today is 1DPO for me!

How are you, tl? AF show up yet?

Yay! That's great :)

No, af is still m.i.a ... Not sure what to think ...

I dunno. I've always had wacky cycles, but they've gotten a LOT worse these last few years. I guess because of the PCOS.

There are soooo many reasons a cycle can get messed up. Most of them are as harmless as a fluke or stress. When was the last time you took a test?

I'm stalking... not trying this month, so not got much to say! Will be trying again next cycle, so I'll probably post again then! :)

Hope you guys get your bfps though!! (even if that means there's like no non-pregnant ladies left on here anymore haha)

My last test ... Hmmm ... I think it was Monday ... I saved my fmu today and I'm buying a test in half hour ... Is that ok that I saved fmu? Also, to make things more confusing, my cervix is unreachable today

Well, I have a faint bfp on my hands ... Going to try and get bloods tomorrow ... I'm fearing its another chemical as I'm 3 days late and just getting a faint line now ... Cautiously pregnant?

Well, I have a faint bfp on my hands ... Going to try and get bloods tomorrow ... I'm fearing its another chemical as I'm 3 days late and just getting a faint line now ... Cautiously pregnant?

I hope the line gets stronger for you! Saving FMU is fine; the HCG does dissipate once out of the body, but over a period of hours. It's better in the fridge, as it dissipates slower under cool temps, but if you managed to get a second line despite this then great!

Here's my test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 10
That's a nice second line tl!! Really hoping this is it for you hun! Take it easy :)

Blackrain!!! Where are you?? This could be it for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->