The POAS Addiction Support Group

Thanks everyone! Ill test on 14dpo and hopefully I get a bfp!

Good luck GingerPanda!

Yay! Who ever thought af would be this exciting?? lol

So, stupidly at 6dpo this morning, I had a leftover test and, well, I peed on it lol ... Expecting stark white, instead I got this ... Grrr I should've never tested lol it has color tho and the pic was taken in 5 minutes maybe sooner ... Evap? Possibly early as hell bfp? Bad test?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
Oh, I don't know! I think it might have color? I'm traveling and on my phone, but I know I see something! FXd!

Looks like there is color, but I too am on my phone! Keep us posted!!

Well clearly it was a dirty evap, which I figured as I was only 6 dpo ... Bfn today ... I'm staying hopeful tho as I AM only 7dpo lol

Well clearly it was a dirty evap, which I figured as I was only 6 dpo ... Bfn today ... I'm staying hopeful tho as I AM only 7dpo lol

FXed for you!

Tested today and bfn. Today was 14dpo or so I thought. Maybe I didn't ovulate early cause today I have strong cramps, hot flashes, and TMI... im spotting a little brown. Hoping its implantation! Never had spotting or hot flashes as a symptoms or the sore boobs ive had since ovulation. Feeling like its my month! Don't want to get too excited but its hard.

Good luck everyone :flower:

Wow tl that was a pretty bad evap, I could even see the line on my phone! But it's definitely still early, fx'd!!!

Good luck cantwait!

FXed for you!

Tested today and bfn. Today was 14dpo or so I thought. Maybe I didn't ovulate early cause today I have strong cramps, hot flashes, and TMI... im spotting a little brown. Hoping its implantation! Never had spotting or hot flashes as a symptoms or the sore boobs ive had since ovulation. Feeling like its my month! Don't want to get too excited but its hard.

Wow! That's REALLY promising for implantation!! Fx!

FXed for you!

Not trying to put you down or anything like that, just wouldn't want you to be crushed if you're not pregnant....
I had high temps, hot flashes and twinges and AF was late... but I wasn't pregnant! I was totally prepared to be pregnant when my chart looked so good! And then I wasn't!
Again, I'm not trying to put you down, just wouldn't like to see you really disappointed if you aren't pregnant. But ofcourse it's different for everyone so you might be pregnant! You never know!!! :hugs:

You were definately right. AF hit me this morning 6 days early! Weird.Thats never happened before. I was so crushed but im feeling ok about it now. On to cycle #8! Im going to start temping this month. I dont know anything about it so i still got a lot to learn.

ahw sorry to hear that!! :hugs: I wish I wasn't right!!!
I find there's no real way of knowing you're pregnant, unless you get a positive test! My chart was SO different from the previous (2) charts and it meant nothing! :cry:
Can't wait to get to halfway june and start trying again!! :happydance:
Really hope we will have moved by then as that would reduce the stress we're under at the moment quite a lot!

Hopefully you'll be luckier next cycle!! :)
And if you want to learn about charting, just go to the FF website, they do a little course on there that you can read and then you get to do a test afterwards. That's what I did and whenever/if I play the charting game they do on their website I usually do pretty well.... Good luck!! :)

Sorry to hear cantwait. I definitely reccomend Fertility Friend for temp charting, very helpful IMHO. :thumbup:

Sorry to hear Hun ... If I don't get my bfp by Monday I'm with you on cycle 8 :/

Bfn on frer today ... Guess I'm out ... Onto fertility testing :(

Good luck, tl!

Can someone who knows more about temping take a look at my chart? It's all over the place! I temp (vaginally) at pretty much the same time every day as soon as I wake up under the covers. But my temps are out of wack! :wacko:

Am I doing something wrong? I'm afraid with them being as crazy as they are that I won't get a coverline and/or detect ovulation.

Good luck, tl!

Can someone who knows more about temping take a look at my chart? It's all over the place! I temp (vaginally) at pretty much the same time every day as soon as I wake up under the covers. But my temps are out of wack! :wacko:

Am I doing something wrong? I'm afraid with them being as crazy as they are that I won't get a coverline and/or detect ovulation.

How come they are open circles?? Cause the fact that they are might mean they're not totally accurate. So not necessarily anything to worry about and my temps in other charts have been up and down a bit but still got crosshairs. You'll be fine! You'll see your temp go right up and you'll get those crosshairs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->