The POAS Addiction Support Group

It's been quiet here!!!

I tested this morning - only 8 dpo so pretty early.... Been having some cramps/twinges in my uterus the past couple of days so I thought maybe something would show.

The tests I used last month had really bad indents and they sent me a new pack, they seem to have slight indents, but probably only visible to people like us :haha: But if you're pregnant there's still supposed to be some colour there right???
I thought maybe there was a little this morning, VERY faint, but you can't really see it in the pictures I took!

How about my chart?? Looking good??? :shrug:

Your chart's looking good Eltjuh; better than mine was before my BFP. Hopefully it's an early BFP for you.

Thanks Lara!!! I really hope so!! :)

I'll keep you guys updated!!

How are you anyway?? And how are all the other (pregnant) ladies here???

Yeah I'm doing well thanks :) I am still checking in with this thread; I want to see you all get your BFPs. Good luck in the next few days

thanks! :flower:

I just dug my test out the bin (again! :dohh:) and now it's dried it looks darker, but if it was an indent it wouldn't look darker would it??? :shrug:

I'm just in the boring phase so not much to report!

I'm doing alright. Had a bit of a scare with lower abdominal pain and some watery discharge. It got me very nervous that I might have ruptured something and was leaking fluid. I ended up erring on the side of caution and going to the doctor. Will end up paying a ton of extra money for the extra visit, but it was better safe than sorry. Everything looks perfect. They did a quick ultrasound to double check my fluid and take a really quick peak at baby. She gave me a little wave as if to say "Don't worry Mommy, I'm doing just fine in here." So that was a major weight off my shoulders.
Will have my normal 20 week ultrasound in 2 weeks.

I've been stalking the thread, still sending lots of sticky :dust: to everyone!

Eltjuh, I'm useless at reading charts but really hoping this month is your month!! Sending lots of :dust: your way.

I'm doing well thanks hun. Everything looks perfect with pumpkin so far so I'm happy. :)

Ugh.... Think it's a :bfn: :cry: Wasn't very hopeful this month, but then my temps went up and were highest they've ever been today.. Usually my temp starts dropping for AF by now... I know it's early, but can't help but feel a bit disheartened!!

Please make it stop!!!! :haha: I want to pee on more sticks!!!
I was just voting on some test pictures on countdown to pregnancy, and saw a positive digital with a negative (or very very faint) asda (line) test next to it and now I want to pee on my digital!!!! Please stop me from doing it!!!

Lol your chart looks really good right now! FYI when I got my BFP, my early tests were negative, but a few hours later would have a faint almost purple line...just saying!

I agree your chart looks good; fingers crossed! But don't use that Digi until you get a more definitive line

Thanks girls!!! Temp went down to 36.86 this morning so I'm starting to think I might still be out anyway....
Did another test and it seems negative in real life, but in the pictures it seems positive! Really odd! And I seem to only get something on these tests so far...

I'll add the frer pic from yesterday aswell, though that was taken in the evening. Anyway, I'm starting to lose hope now...

Attachments

• CAM00749.jpg
    CAM00749.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
  • CAM00750 (2).jpg
    CAM00750 (2).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
  • CAM00752.jpg
    CAM00752.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
Eltjuh- I see that line hun and it looks pink!

Attachments

• CAM00752.jpg
    CAM00752.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
Oh boy! I see lines on the middle and the right test! Hoping this is your bfp Hun!! Fx!

Blackrain, how are you?

Afm, I'm in my fertile phase. Having left sided twinges as I do every Ov ... Always the left. Makes me wonder if my right tube is blacked or something and that's why I'm not getting pregnant.

Oh boy! I see lines on the middle and the right test! Hoping this is your bfp Hun!! Fx!

Blackrain, how are you?

Afm, I'm in my fertile phase. Having left sided twinges as I do every Ov ... Always the left. Makes me wonder if my right tube is blacked or something and that's why I'm not getting pregnant.
Granted I don't know much about blocked tubes, but I thought each month you ovulated from a different tube, so if one is blocked you effectively only release an egg every other cycle. If you feel ovulation cramps from the same ovary each cycle, perhaps you're releasing from just that ovary, but still each cycle. It wouldn't necessarily damage your chances, and it might not mean there's a blockage, but definitely something to ask the doctor :shrug:

I think if your tube is blocked, you sometimes get that the other ovary is (over)compensating.... Not sure, but I think I heard that before! And I think it kind of just takes over from the blocked one....
But yeah I agree, it might be worth talking to your doctor about it!

Thanks for looking at my pics!
Checked my cervix earlier and it was really high (hard to reach), very soft and closed. So that should be a good sign, right?? (it was when I was pregnant with my son!)
Just keeping my fingers crossed that my temp will go up again tomorrow.
Will keep testing every day until AF shows or I run out of tests! I've got 1 of these tests with the purple cap left. 1 superdrug and 1 frer left aswell, but I don't want to do them until tuesday and wednesday... hopefully something will show then!!

I've only ever had pain on my right side during ovulation, and that was only occasionally. At my first scan, they did an all over check and both tubes looked healthy but I had ovulated from my right side. I knew that from the Ov pain I'd had anyway. Lol.

Fingers crossed for you eltjuh!

:bfn: today.... No idea what is going on... Gonna try not to test for a couple of days at least (hoping to wait until sunday, but doubt I'll make it that long!! :winkwink)

Good luck!! Your chart looks great! How long is your lp usually? I see you are 14 dpo by your chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->