The POAS Addiction Support Group

Ugh... I don't know what to think anymore... and this is not helping with 'taking it easy'!!! I was planning to bd yesterday and today as I was expecting to O yesterday (of course we bd before that aswell!). But my temp went up yesterday so I thought maybe I O'd on saturday instead. And then this morning it was back down to 'normal' so I don't think I O'd now!
Would like to BD, but hubby seems to have gotten an allergic reaction to the shower gel he uses.... :S (yes on there! :haha:) So I don't think we can, as it'll probably be sore!! Not happy now!!! :(

:bfn: 12dpo with frer ... Not looking promising :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
Hi! I've missed all of you! I have been sick...still am actually. Been having bad morning sickness, but also having sinus and allergy issues. It's been awful. How are you all doing? I hope things are going okay. My ultrasound is on Wednesday, so I am preparing myself for that, hoping all goes well.

:( I know it's really rough. Hopefully things get a bit better for you, I know it's never fun seeing a negative test, but don't lose hope!

I really am losing hope though ... I really, truly am ... I just want to throw in the towel at this point ... All my friends that are preg conceived their first cycle ttc ... Clearly there's an infertility issue in this relationship :( I just want a baby that's not made in a dish, and is my own hard work and dedication ... I'm soooo in tune with my cycles, I know exactly down to the hour when I Ov, I bd all the days before and after Ov, clearly something is wrong ...

They are really lucky to have conceived that quickly! I know they say it takes a normal couple up to a year, who know why but I think that's usually why they won't start fertility treatments until then. But don't give up hope!! Chances are you won't need to make it in a dish. But if you are concerned its definitely worth bringing up to your doc, explaining everything you've been doing to track your cycles etc., and if you are really wanting answers, fudge it and say you have been trying for a year so they will look into things. And who knows, there may not be any issues, it could just be the stress of the whole thing taking its toll. Hopefully things start looking up for you sweetie!

I think i'm out..... feel like we haven't done enough this month (as i seem to have o'd later than expected) and feel like there's no chance i'll be pregnant....

Can anyone look at my chart and shed some light on when i actually o'd? (15th or 16th of april?)

Tl, I heard that only 80% of fertile couples conceive within the first year. You can do everything right and you only have 20% chance of conceiving with each cycle - getting pregnant is HARD. you've been TTC for around 5 cycles (I see from your sig?); it's way too soon to assume there's a fertility problem. A friend of mine was TTC for over two years without ANY fertility problems; it just took that long. I really hope you get your BFP soon. I know how it feels to second guess yourself, to get your hopes up every month etc. it can break you if you're not careful. If its taking its toll too much perhaps take a month off and come back to it with a fresh head. I'm thinking of you

I think i'm out..... feel like we haven't done enough this month (as i seem to have o'd later than expected) and feel like there's no chance i'll be pregnant....

Can anyone look at my chart and shed some light on when i actually o'd? (15th or 16th of april?)
without seeing a few more days of temps, I'm not sure. If it wasn't 15/16 I think perhaps 8th? But that would be pretty early...

without seeing a few more days of temps, I'm not sure. If it wasn't 15/16 I think perhaps 8th? But that would be pretty early...

I put in the same temp in for tomorrow (same as today's) and it gave me crosshairs on the 15th. That made me feel a little better as I thought it would put O on the 16th, which would mean we last BD 4 days before O. This way it's 3 days before O which makes me feel like we have a little more chance..... if that even makes any sense :p haha

Tl, I heard that only 80% of fertile couples conceive within the first year. You can do everything right and you only have 20% chance of conceiving with each cycle - getting pregnant is HARD. you've been TTC for around 5 cycles (I see from your sig?); it's way too soon to assume there's a fertility problem. A friend of mine was TTC for over two years without ANY fertility problems; it just took that long. I really hope you get your BFP soon. I know how it feels to second guess yourself, to get your hopes up every month etc. it can break you if you're not careful. If its taking its toll too much perhaps take a month off and come back to it with a fresh head. I'm thinking of you

Af just showed today ... So this will actually be cycle 7 ... Keep on truckin I guess!

Sorry to hear that TL!!! Hopefully you'll have more luck next cycle!!!
I really thought maybe you would be!! :hugs:

Someone on this thread has got to be due a bfp soon, surely!!

I would have to agree with FF, if you disregard the wacky temp apr 14, I think you Od on Apr 15 if temp stays up. GL!

yeah 14th I woke up late so I didn't test till 9 am. According to one of those tempadjusters it would've still been 'high' 36.51 But I know they're not totally accurate so I just left it as it is... And even if it was 36.51 then my temp still went down again the next day so it didn't mean I ovulated.
FX my temp stays up tomorrow!

Got my crosshairs today, ff says i ovulated on the 15th, which is where i would put it aswell but countdown to pregnancy put it on the 16th!

Anyone here conceived by bding 3-4 days before o?? -give me hope! :haha:

Got my crosshairs today, ff says i ovulated on the 15th, which is where i would put it aswell but countdown to pregnancy put it on the 16th!

Anyone here conceived by bding 3-4 days before o?? -give me hope! :haha:

We followed SMEP so I have no idea which spermy from which day of BDing made it, lol. But I have seen plenty of women on here and known women who have conceived from 3-4 days before Ov.
Fx'd for you! :dust:

Hope its okay if i join in here with you ladies - currently on my 4th round of Clomid - been trying for 15 months after depo.
On 11DPO at the moment - not holding out much hope for this cycle - BFN's on IC's for the last three days, not going to bother wasting a FRER, it will just be neg anyway. My temps seem like they are going exactly the same way as last months too - which ended up in a BFN of course as well.
I thought for sure going up to 100mg of Clomid this month from 50mg would give me at least one egg that would be fertilized - but nope. Just waiting on AF now i guess. So down and out about it - just want to curl up in a corner and cry - but gotta put a brave face on for DF and the kids. He already says i think too much about it - bit hard when i am the one in my body having to deal with it all the time. *sigh* Sorry about the feeling sorry for myself post.

Noooo!!! FF changed my O to tuesday, which would mean it was 4 & 5 days before O that we last bd!! If I take my 2nd +OPK out it changes it back!
Does anyone know whether you can get a false +OPK if you're dehydrated?? Cause I hadn't been drinking a lot at the start of the week and was pretty dehydrated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->