The POAS Addiction Support Group

AAAAHHHH BFP

I hope it's so faint because of the FMU being left out. I'll be excited to see your test tomorrow! Stick, baby, stick!

I put the fmu in the fridge and only for 25 mins :/

Ahhhh tl I'm so excited! Glad I was sitting in my car when I read this because I started squealing! Really hope this is it for you, definitely see the line on that test. If you implanted later (can take up to 12 days) it would still be faint. AHH all my fingers and toes crossed for you Hun!!! (Sorry house sitting so have been so busy!)

Thanks lady! I hope it sticks, but I can't help but have negative thoughts ...

Looks pink to me!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 6
Are you testing tomorrow morning? I have my ultrasound in the morning so I will be stalking this thread beforehand!

Actually I don't have any tests ... I had to work tonight ... First thing I'm doing is peeing in a cup, putting it in the fridge, calling my dr, then running to get a test ... I'm really scared

I'm sure everything will be okay! Fx'd for you, can't wait to hear your findings!!! Lots of baby dust for you!!!

Grr so it's a crappy start to my day ... My new doctors office reception staff is so freakin rude and heartless .. I called and begged that I could just pop in for a requisition for beta hcg ... She said the earliest is Tuesday at 1:20 ... I even said that I've had early mc before and she was so rude :( so now I won't get results til at least Thursday next week ... How am I supposed to stay sane ladies??

Oh hunny, I'm sorry they were rude. Try and keep busy and hopefully the next week will go quickly. Plus, by then, hopefully your hcg levels will be nice and high too :thumbup:

That's awful that they were so rude. There is never a good reason to be downright rude. If only people would try and have a little more understanding before they speak. Hopefully the days will melt away and it will come fast for you. Like Girly said, try to keep as busy as you can.

That sucks :( I ended up going to a walk in clinic for my test. Hopefully your tests get darker to ease your worries :(

Well, here's today's ... Not sure what to think ... Today's is the bottom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
Darker than yesterday's!! That's a good sign!!!! :D

Found out today (without any doubt haha) that we are having a little boy!! :D

OMG yay! That's so exciting :) I want a boy sooo bad! Congrats!

Yes, darker, but I was just comparing them with tests from my chemical, and the chemical ones were actually darker ... That can't be good?

I don't think it matters in comparison since you may have implanted at different times. If the lines are getting darker and you haven't had bleeding I would try to think positively!

Oh wow that's so cool Blackrain!! congrats!! :happydance: Boys are awesome! (we have one! :winkwink)

And TL that line is definitely darker! It's so obviously there! Congrats!! :happydance:

Thx! Can't wait for bloods ... Today I've been having strong metallic taste, and every time I cough I gag lol ... Hoping that means I've actually implanted and not a chemical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->