The POAS Addiction Support Group

Definitely darker today!!! :) I'm on my phone and didn't even have to tap the picture to see the lovely pink line!

Congrats on your little boy Blackrain!

I want a boy too!

CONGRATS, BLACKRAIN! I told you it was a boy. :haha:

And yes, tl, that line does look darker! I hope time flies and you get your beta soon! I dunno if you live near an "urgent care" doctor's office, but sometimes you can go there with no appointment and get a blood draw.

Blackrain- congrats on your little man!!!!

tl- It's for sure darker and pinker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
I couldn't help myself ... This WAS after I had a 3 hour nap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 8
Definitely getting darker!! Sending you lots of sticky vibes :dust:

They are very gorgeous lines!! :happydance: so exciting!

Lol it's funny cause I've been so exhausted and queasy allll day and I hated it, and now I have no cramps, feel fine and I'm wide awake and it's feeling me out!

Well it seems I am in with a chance this month after all.... we weren't planning to try... but it kind of just happened :blush: Doubt it'll work, but there's a (small) chance!

Don't talk like that! I was so convinced it wouldn't happen for me and it did!

I'm only saying it cause I am still convinced that hubby's meds are reducing his spermcount or the quality of it... even though his doctor said it doesn't affect it... But I still reckon it does.
I know it CAN happen, it only takes the once, as we experienced last year, unfortunately that wasn't a sticky one!
I was actually supposed to give birth at the end of this month! Would be great to get a bfp instead!! :flower:

Congrats tl!!!!!!!!! I've been mia for awhile......taking a different approach this month. After 5 months of nothing, and getting my hopes up, I've seriously started getting really discouraged. I'm SO sure that this month is not going to happen, I've started focusing my energy elsewhere. I've put on a few pounds over the winter, so now focusing my energy on getting back into running, and eating much healthier. I've been still using my CBFM, so I can't say that we're not trying AT ALL......but.....it's more just kinda using it to say we're using it. Also, it doesn't seem to be working this month anyways (haven't gotten a peak yet, and it's CD 14. Normally I get the peak CD 11 or 12 like clockwork. So meh!
Anyways, there's my sorry, congrats again tl!

Ya baby! Keep sticking!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member