The POAS Addiction Support Group

I'm not so sure congrats are truly in order. My test is lighter today ... I don't have the heart to post a pic.

You can't only go on the darkness of the line. Some tests have slightly different amounts of dye per batch. Sometimes you're just more dilute than you may realise. If there's still a 2nd line and no AF then youve got to stay positive hunny :)

I would stay positive if this wasnt exactly what ice been through before :/

I personally don't think you should keep testing after you get a bfp, as it just causes you to worry and stress.... Like Girly said, it doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong... Obviously it's everyone's own choice, so you should do what you feel comfortable with, but it could cause unnecessary stress.
:hugs: Hope everything is ok for you though!!!

Hopefully everything is ok Hun! Are you testing again today or waiting until tomorrow?

I think I'm just not going to test and wait til bloods on Tuesday ... The bottom one is this morning after 5 hour hold, top is smu yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
the 'bottom' one (or what I think is the bottom one) seems darker to me than the one that says 19smu.... I would say that's a good thing, but it's the 19th today... so I'm not sure which one is which...But they're both really dark so I wouldn't worry too much!!:hugs:

Those tests look good hun!!! Not testing again until your bloods is probably a good idea, just try to relax and enjoy the little bean inside of you :)

I'm trying to ... I'm just so nervous ... I don't want to be let down

I agree with Eltjuh, the bottom one looks darker than the top one to my eyes. I think it looks good. Pee sticks aren't a good indicator for hCG levels, just the fact that its present. I know not worrying is much easier said than done, but it's all you can do hun. I also think holding off on testing is a good idea. Hopefully you can find a way to stay busy and Tuesday will be here before you know it :hugs:

Well I have a dr appt this afternoon ... Wish me luck ladies xx

Well, I canceled my appt cause right when I had to leave we had tornado weather and I'm petrified of that crap lol ... Soo, I bought a frer ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
That line looks great to me! Fingers crossed. Have you managed to reschedule?

Thx :) yes, not til Friday so I won't get results til at least Monday :/

That line looks wonderful!!! Unless you have other symptoms of a chemical, I don't think you need to worry much, that's a nice dark line :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->