The POAS Addiction Support Group

Baby_Dust: Welcome to our little group! :wave:

Girly922 and cantwait22: Fx'd for both of you ladies! :dust:

GingerPanda: :thumbup: Awesome!!

samthemum: I know what you mean. I everytime I looked at mine this morning I swore that I saw a line on there, though it's impossible that there was one....I kept it on the counter for almost an hour... :wacko:

AFM, I tested again today, BFN of course (after the hour sitting there I came to terms with it... lol) but still using the Dollar Tree ones and I'm only 7DPO today. Can Thursday just get here already?!? :haha:

I need to stop testing...I am torturing myself. I took a bunch of tests today, I am certain I had a faint line on the superdrug one, it appeared in time limit so I left it to dry to see if it vanished or got darker and it got darker. I am 9dpo at most but I just feel like I should be getting a pretty distinct yes or no by now?

I had to take a nap this afternoon, I was pooped. I have the twinges of SPD (I am predisposed to getting this during pregnancy due to my existing condition), I woke up this morning and my symphysis pubis was on fire.

This was my test at 10dpo, when I was pregnant with my son: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/340595-could-actual-bfp-d.html

I looked at it the other day on here, but I seem to remember it much more faint then it looks in the picture!
Or I'm just more experienced at spotting lines now ;) haha

Anyway my last one was pretty faint aswell at 11dpo so it's no surprise if you're getting faint lines at 9dpo. Wait till AF is due or the day after then you should get a better line I'd imagine... but of course you can keep testing and see the progression! You can't NOT test as a POAS addict ;) haha

wow that line is good on there. I will of course test again tomorrow now..I want my FRER. IC's and digis to hurry up and arrive. I am so impatient, I want to know immediately if I am in or out. I am worried about my progesterone levels which is a new worry (Probably unfounded one, I have had 3 successful healthy deliveries at full term).

Baby_Dust - Welcome! :flower::dust:

Girly922 - I don't know, but I'm feeling like it's not my month either, I guess that's why I'm not itching to test yet. I felt more positive last month when we were only NTNP and only DTD once! AND I hadn't had AF yet, since stopping depo. This month is the complete opposite, but I don't feel like it's my month :coffee:

cantwait22 - :hugs: FX'd for you:dust::af:

GingerPanda - I'm so mad! I can't see it because I'm at work and the pics are blocked out! Can't wait to check it out later.:thumbup:

It's an awful feeling isn't it?! With my last bfp I had this feeling at about 5dpo but I can't remember how long it lasted. I know I'm only 8dpo but I don't feel positive. Will continue to test until AF arrives. I think I'm going to order myself a CBFM for next month. I might even do that now. They're a really good price on amazon right now. :thumbup:

why the hell are bloody amazon charging so much for them and why didn't I know about buying direct?! madness...I could have gotten so much more bang for my buck! Nooooo 9 dpo is soooo soo early. I would barely expect to see anything at that point. I was just saying on another thread...think of it as 'dbaf' (days before af) as opposed to dpo, and you might get some perspective on just how early it is. 9dpo sounds like it's been aaagggess (and feels like it) but...5 dbaf?? woaaah early! that's still a working week before af might even be due, and longer if you have longer cycles.

Tell me about it!! It's ridiculous how much they are everywhere else.

This was my test at 10dpo, when I was pregnant with my son: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/340595-could-actual-bfp-d.html

I looked at it the other day on here, but I seem to remember it much more faint then it looks in the picture!

Anyway my last one was pretty faint aswell at 11dpo so it's no surprise if you're getting faint lines at 9dpo. Wait till AF is due or the day after then you should get a better line I'd imagine... but of course you can keep testing and see the progression! You can't NOT test as a POAS addict ;) haha

Wow, that was a really good line! Especially if you could see it that well in the picture!
You hit the nail on the head, POAS addicts can't not test! :rofl: Which is why I'm using 25mIU cheapies just to pass the time until I use a FRER.

wow that line is good on there. I will of course test again tomorrow now..I want my FRER. IC's and digis to hurry up and arrive. I am so impatient, I want to know immediately if I am in or out. I am worried about my progesterone levels which is a new worry (Probably unfounded one, I have had 3 successful healthy deliveries at full term).
Yeah, my cycle length has always been the same my entire life except for when I was pregnant and BFing. I'm sure my LP has been the same throughout it all too. But for some reason I'm overly concerned about my LP. Usually 10-12 days but last cycle it was only 8 and I let that get to me a little bit I think.

why the hell are bloody amazon charging so much for them and why didn't I know about buying direct?! madness...I could have gotten so much more bang for my buck! Nooooo 9 dpo is soooo soo early. I would barely expect to see anything at that point. I was just saying on another thread...think of it as 'dbaf' (days before af) as opposed to dpo, and you might get some perspective on just how early it is. 9dpo sounds like it's been aaagggess (and feels like it) but...5 dbaf?? woaaah early! that's still a working week before af might even be due, and longer if you have longer cycles.

That's an interesting way to look at it. 9DPO for me will be 1-3dbaf. So it's really not that early for my cycles. But that does make sense to look at it from the perspective, because all of our cycles are different. :thumbup:

So ive been using the ICs that are 25mIU, but i want to get a frer or a ept. Does anyone know what mIU they detect? Im hoping if i take a frer something might show up. Still no sign of AF, and i was supposed to start today

Ohhhhh I need to be apart of this thread! I don't know what is wrong with me! 6dpo poas - negative! And randomly 4dpo poas (opk!) I need help LOL!!! :wacko:

GL to everyone! :flower::hugs:

Hi! :hi: Welcome to the mad house! :D

Welcome!! I'm really struggling to stay away from the hpts. Used an IC this morning and was bfn. Not surprised though. I just have a feeling this month is not our month. Going t try and hold off testing until Friday now. Will be 11dpo and will use a FRER. If that's bfn then I think that's me out this month. :(

Sad to say, but I totally understand. I tested 5 or 6 days before aunt flow was due, and after I saw a BFN I just knew I was out. Just have the feeling this month isn't our month...but I am okay with that, and excited to try again next month. I hope you get your BFP soon, and I'm right there with ya! :hugs:

We were talking about this last night as I was getting ready for bed. Got around to making it today.

https://www.shareimages.com/images/pics/0/0/3/62619-qpeWmpahk5.lnpyWmaM-allofthesticks.jpg

GAAAAHHHAHAHAHA!!! I <3 IT!!

My DH was sitting right next to me when I saw the pic and started laughing at it. He was like "Okkaaaayy????" I told him it's girl stuff, so he just wouldn't understand, and that he shouldn't try. LOL!

I need to stop testing...I am torturing myself. I took a bunch of tests today, I am certain I had a faint line on the superdrug one, it appeared in time limit so I left it to dry to see if it vanished or got darker and it got darker. I am 9dpo at most but I just feel like I should be getting a pretty distinct yes or no by now?

I had to take a nap this afternoon, I was pooped. I have the twinges of SPD (I am predisposed to getting this during pregnancy due to my existing condition), I woke up this morning and my symphysis pubis was on fire.

9dpo in soooo early! It sounds promising, and I hope you get a stronger BFP on your next test! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs::flower:

Baby_Dust: Welcome to our little group! :wave:

Girly922 and cantwait22: Fx'd for both of you ladies! :dust:

GingerPanda: :thumbup: Awesome!!

samthemum: I know what you mean. I everytime I looked at mine this morning I swore that I saw a line on there, though it's impossible that there was one....I kept it on the counter for almost an hour... :wacko:

AFM, I tested again today, BFN of course (after the hour sitting there I came to terms with it... lol) but still using the Dollar Tree ones and I'm only 7DPO today. Can Thursday just get here already?!? :haha:

LOL! I do the same thing. I will leave them on the bathroom shelf out of everyone else's sight so that I can go in there periodically and peek at it until I feel like it is time to toss it! :haha:

Haha! Too true! I think we would all go crazy if we didn't get to test! And this group rocks because we are sure to all be EXCELLENT line spotters, so we all got each others backs when the time comes! :thumbup:

So ive been using the ICs that are 25mIU, but i want to get a frer or a ept. Does anyone know what mIU they detect? Im hoping if i take a frer something might show up. Still no sign of AF, and i was supposed to start today

This site might help answer your question https://www.peeonastick.com/

Haha!

If you haven't read the blog of the girl who originally drew that picture, you SHOULD. She's hilarious.

https://www.hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

Haha!

If you haven't read the blog of the girl who originally drew that picture, you SHOULD. She's hilarious.

https://www.hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

OMG this is going to occupy me for HOURS.

does anyone know if the first response GOLD is an alright test .. its the only one i have and i plan on using it tomorrow with fmu .. its also a digi any insights?

We were talking about this last night as I was getting ready for bed. Got around to making it today.

https://www.shareimages.com/images/pics/0/0/3/62619-qpeWmpahk5.lnpyWmaM-allofthesticks.jpg

OMG! TOO perfect! You even got the pg stick in there :rofl: I love it! :thumbup:

LoveSanrio: They tend to sit on my bathroom counter a bit too long when DH isn't home..... I'm always hoping to see SOMEthing! :haha: And yes, we are so good at studying pregnancy tests! Except when they are our own.... then we tend to get "line eye" :rofl:

kmere: I'm not sure about the Gold ones, but I've always liked the regular First Response Early Result ones.

I'm going to try really really really hard not to use my first FRER tomorrow.... I won't be able to use the Dollar Tree one without grossing DH out, so if I want to test I gotta use a FRER. But I doubt that I'll get anything at 8DPO.... I just don't know, I'm so torn and driving myself nuts!!! :)haha:)

I have line eye...it's pretty severe. I can see "wandering" lines on IC's at the moment. I should probably stop going cross eyed trying to read them.

Oh my gosh, my FRER 5 pk and my 8 CB digi just arrived...I need all my willpower not to pee on them all!!

Oh my gosh, my FRER 5 pk and my 8 CB digi just arrived...I need all my willpower not to pee on them all!!

well if you'd take one of your cb digi's and peed on it you wouldn't have any wandering lines anymore..... :winkwink: And we're all anxious to know whether you get that bfp or not!!

You're 10dpo today right?? (I got my bfp on cb digi at 11 dpo last time, and first time I got it at 14 dpo but only cause I didn't use it earlier...)

lol I am building my pee up as we type...I will pee on some sticks when I feel like I cannot hold it any longer. I don't expect the digi to show up since my "lines" have been so faint but at least my curiosity would be tamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->