The POAS Addiction Support Group

aww youre from where grainbelt is from.. fun !! yea in my neighborhood its ppl over the age of 63 here .. i am 27 and dh is going to be 41 . we have a 7 almost 8 year old and then a 15 month old .. apple valley is sooo fun and pretty to be in ! we are thinking about moving back up to Blaine . as its closer to My grandparents place . i forgot to mention my dh was born in Duluth /

Haha! Yup, I went to HS near New Ulm and then went to college there, so I lived there for almost 8 years from 2004 when I graduated HS until 2012(minus a few months in Springfield) and I never went on the tour of Schell's brewery... Still on my "to-do someday list" though.
I'm 26 and DH is 29. My DD isn't biologically his, but genetics is the only thing that doesn't relate them. He is her "daddy" in every other way, shape, and form of the word. We have had a distance relationship for the last 3 years (since DD was 11 months old) and this last October finally got married.

We live in a townhome with an association. It really stinks, and people aren't really all that chatty... In fact, I rarely see people around here. Actually having a winter this year probably doesn't help, but still, it's crazy that I don't see people hardly ever. Eventually I want to buy a real house with a real yard and all that jazz. DH just got a new job in Edina, but we may end up staying in Apple Valley. The school district is amazing (and that's really important to me), but we'll see where life takes us. :thumbup:

that is sooo cool !!! going to the grainbelt brewry is on our to do list still . its weird . but we want our 5 year anniversary there .. haha .. i know what you mean by seeing ppl . the school out here is great we are in the hopkins/minnetonka district. but its just more of the i want to be closer to my grandparents .. we rent a house right now but i tell ya we are getting screwed so on top of my stress there and other issues there are it may be the reason i got a BFN today .. although its still early as AF is supposed to be here on Sat/ you are soo close to the zoo !! DH works right up the road form where w are , and my DD isnt "his" either .. but met her at age 3 and has raised her ever since , we got married in 09 , but we didnt have a big wedding we had to pay for witness's since we eloped .. :)

that is sooo cool !!! going to the grainbelt brewry is on our to do list still . its weird . but we want our 5 year anniversary there .. haha .. i know what you mean by seeing ppl . the school out here is great we are in the hopkins/minnetonka district. but its just more of the i want to be closer to my grandparents .. we rent a house right now but i tell ya we are getting screwed so on top of my stress there and other issues there are it may be the reason i got a BFN today .. although its still early as AF is supposed to be here on Sat/ you are soo close to the zoo !! DH works right up the road form where w are , and my DD isnt "his" either .. but met her at age 3 and has raised her ever since , we got married in 09 , but we didnt have a big wedding we had to pay for witness's since we eloped .. :)

I have been the the brewery before, just never took the actual tour. If you like beer and don't mind cold I would highly recommend Bock Fest sometime (it's quite a popular event that is fun to go to that takes place at the Brewery in Feb or March). The Brewery is very beautiful in the spring and summertime too. The grounds are quite a site. DH and I had our engagement pictures taken down there :) My parents and his parents paid for most of ours, which I'm thankful for since if we had paid for it all ourselves we would have just had a courthouse wedding.... and neither one of our families would have approved of that at all.
I'm excited to take my DD to the zoo this summer. Until then I signed her up for preschool gymnastics to kind of take up some time during the winter now. I think she's really going to like that too. I love being able to be a SAHM, but I think I will like it even more in the summer when we can get out and actually go places :happydance:

My AF is due either tomorrow or Friday, which is why I'm testing on my FRER tomorrow for the first time (looks like about 13 hours away!!) Obviously, my Dollar Tree ones are coming back negative, but I expect that from those with the 25 mIU sensitivity....

How are the rest of our POAS addicts doing? :) Any news from anyone??

My package of 100 cheapies should be here tomorrow! I'm only 6 dpo and I've used up the only 2 good tests I had :rofl: such a waste.

I have just done it...BFN. I knew that was coming lol, not disappointed since I am still early and after reading the insert for them they are 25mIu and I barely get a line on a 10 lol. I will try not to test again for a few days. I am running out of tests, my IC's haven't arrived and I have only got 1 of them left lol.

How are you running out of tests?? Did you not just get 5 frers and 8 cb digi's??? :shrug:

I have all those yes, but seems wasteful to test 3x a day with those. I was hoping my cheapo tests would be here so I can test to my hearts content and use the FRER and digi's to clarify a potential result lol.

Tested this morning (at 9 DPO?) and undeniable BFN. :(

Tested this morning (at 9 DPO?) and undeniable BFN. :(

Mine was yesterday too. I plan on testing with a FRER tomorrow. I got my last bfp at 11dpo with a CB digi. Not holding out much hope though. :nope:

Well, I tested with a FRER this morning... I think I see a second line....
I posted pictures in 3 other threads. If you want me to post them here I can do that too, but chances are you'll see it in another thread. If you do, I would love your opinion :hugs: Thanks!

I posted pictures in 3 other threads. If you want me to post them here I can do that too, but chances are you'll see it in another thread. If you do, I would love your opinion :hugs: Thanks!

That is totally a second line! Congrats!

I do believe your eggo is preggo! :dance:

I see pink lines in all of your pics...no guess work there lady! xxx

I see them too!! Congrats! I hope they get darker for you!! You are 9 dpo? Thats awesome you got a bfp so early :happydance:

What? :saywhat: This IS the POAS Addiction thread....I say you HAVE to post! :rofl: (Even if I can't see the pics because I'm at work :haha:) My blasted lines are going to be ALL over this website! LMAO!

What? :saywhat: This IS the POAS Addiction thread....I say you HAVE to post! :rofl: (Even if I can't see the pics because I'm at work :haha:) My blasted lines are going to be ALL over this website! LMAO!

I know, I just didn't want to post them everywhere on the forum, but still felt like I needed verification of what I thought I might see. I figured most ladies here were also a part of my other threads that I posted the pics in :haha: :blush: I'm almost embarrassed posting them in so many threads already :rofl:

Not a member of the other threads, but I was able to view your profile and the threads you'd posted in recently, so I found it there.

Definitely two lines! Looks like your adorable little girl is gonna be a big sister!

First of all a big :wave: to Cassidy, who has just joined the poas sisterhood! Wishing you lots of :dust:
Also, congrats to adopim - your bfp was a happy sight :hugs: , let's hope we have loads more on here!

Definitely 2 pink lines adopim!! Massive congrats!! :hugs:

Sorry I was busy yesterday, and couldn't make it on! I had you ladies in my thoughts though!

CONGRATS ADOPIM!!! I am so happy for you!! :happydance: I bet you are soooo excited! :) Did you tell your little girl yet?

So still no witch for me, but she will arrive soon I am sure. My bbs are hurting something fierce which is pretty common for me before the witch...some months worse than others. I think it may be a few more days before she shows up though, because I also usually break out pretty bad, and I haven't done that just yet. Just wish she would hurry the hell up and get here so I can try again next month!

On a brighter note, just found out my hubs is taking me to the mountains next month! I'm pretty excited! We will be going to Gatlinburg, TN which isn't all that far from me (I live in NC). We are renting a cottage up there over our wedding anniversary weekend (our 3 year is Feb. 23rd). We will be taking the kids though, so we can have some fun family time! We are gonna check out the Ripley's Aquarium, Ripley's believe it or not museum, the Ripley's mirror maze and candy factory, and go out for dinner at some awesome places, including the Hard Rock Cafe, and of course go shopping at all of the weird little shops in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. We will leave the 22nd, and come back the 25th. I'm looking forward to it. Who knows, maybe the stress relief will make for some good baby making? :haha:

Thank you everyone! I was only 9DPO yesterday, but I just could not wait any longer (such as the POAS addict that I am :haha:). I tested again at 5pm and got the same caliber line. I'm going to test again over the next few days, hoping to see that line get darker. I was able to not tell DH last night, but won't be able to keep it to myself tonight so I'm hoping today's test will be just a little bit darker.

LoveSanrio: I will probably wait to tell my DD until I've got the pregnancy established. I plan on telling our families around the 10 week mark (my sister is going to be angry, but it's better this way). Since DD is 4yo and she has a big mouth :)rofl:) I'll tell her a little bit later, but she will probably be the first one that we tell. Besides my DH tonight... lol
That trip sounds really fun! And it very well could be some stress relief to help the babymaking :thumbup: I hope you have a great time!

That sounds so fun! I grew up in TN (Nashville), and we used to go to Gatlinburg twice a year. I love all the Ripley stuff and the random shops! We would also drive a bit out of the way to see Cades Cove (don't know how fun that would be this time of year). I haven't been in years.

Morning Ladies :coffee:

How is everyone doing? Any non-TTC plans for the weekend? We try to go snorkeling at least once over the weekend...it's great and I'm not even that good of a swimmer! A couple weekends ago we swam right next to dolphins! That was amazing!

As for TTC - I THINK my chart is looking triphasic...eh, chart expert opinions welcomed :thumbup: Yesterday felt like the onset of PMS and had some light AF like cramping *pout*

GingerPanda...I just haven't gotten used to your new avatar...keep looking for Tartar lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->