The POAS Addiction Support Group

Hoping that your real positive comes out! Fx'd!

It took all my self-restraint not to use one my FRERs. I wanted to at the very earliest wait until tomorrow (9DPO). So far so good, just have to survive the rest of the day today and the night tonight! :haha: I took a Dollar Tree one, but since they are 25mIU I would definitely not expect anything this early one those. DH told me that he should hide all my tests so I have nothing to pee on.... I begged him not to!

Must....pee.....on.....sticks......must....pee.....on....sticks......

Oh boy, it's going to be a long day. :rofl:

I'm going to start peeing on sticks tomorrow morning. No idea if I O'd this month, but if I did, I will be about 9 DPO tomorrow. Got a package of Wondfos in the mail today and can't resist the urge to start peeing.

lol I am building my pee up as we type...I will pee on some sticks when I feel like I cannot hold it any longer. I don't expect the digi to show up since my "lines" have been so faint but at least my curiosity would be tamed.

I'm guessing you got a bfn on your digi then?? Or did you not do it?? Otherwise I'm sure you would've been on already to tell us the good news! Unless you're out celebrating ;) haha

I have just done it...BFN. I knew that was coming lol, not disappointed since I am still early and after reading the insert for them they are 25mIu and I barely get a line on a 10 lol. I will try not to test again for a few days. I am running out of tests, my IC's haven't arrived and I have only got 1 of them left lol.

I have just done it...BFN. I knew that was coming lol, not disappointed since I am still early and after reading the insert for them they are 25mIu and I barely get a line on a 10 lol. I will try not to test again for a few days. I am running out of tests, my IC's haven't arrived and I have only got 1 of them left lol.

How are you running out of tests?? Did you not just get 5 frers and 8 cb digi's??? :shrug:

Only one test left for me.

Bf doesn't wanna buy anymore and I hate driving. I'm trying to save it, til when? Idk.

Ugh I just want a bfp.. It doesn't even have to be B ;)

Ahh.

Boring Kentucky. I'm I'm a small town with nothin lol

Haha. I'm about 25 minutes from Cincinnati, so I don't have the boring issue. Just the issue of knowing that everything I could ever want is not very far away but that I will have to deal with the crazy Cincinnati drivers if I want to get to it.

Tomorrow's the big day! I made it through today so far! I'm so excited.... though extremely nervous too!
samthemum: Fx'd you get that solid BFP :D

ninifay: I used to live in a small town in Minnesota... I hear you on the "boring" thing. Now that I've moved to "the big city" of MN I don't know what to do with myself! :haha:

Tomorrow's the big day! I made it through today so far! I'm so excited.... though extremely nervous too!

ninifay: I used to live in a small town in Minnesota... I hear you on the "boring" thing. Now that I've moved to "the big city" of MN I don't know what to do with myself! :haha:
i live in MN too ... lol all of mn is boring to me

Only 5 dpo and I already want to POAS.

I am due to test on 19th if I manage to hold out that long.

I cant help it... I have POAS since DPO 6... even though I have had zero symptoms :(

I guess things have been a lot different for me since moving up to the Metro area. Things are almost always open up here and there seem to always be so many options. I personally love living in MN; born and raised and will probably never move anywhere else, lol. I love travelling and visiting other places though!

:blush: :hi: I'm Cassidy and i'm a POASaholic.

LOL.

Really though. First time using OPKs, BD'd around and on O... and i've been testing 3DPO and on.. such a waste BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!

I'm a VERY impatient person.

GL and :dust: to everyone!!!

I guess things have been a lot different for me since moving up to the Metro area. Things are almost always open up here and there seem to always be so many options. I personally love living in MN; born and raised and will probably never move anywhere else, lol. I love travelling and visiting other places though!

lol i live in the metro , saint louis park to be exact.. mpls is fun .. although too many drunken pl there at night .. i was born here also , waconia mn .. raised everywhere in mn and outside of mn .. i just cant fina any other moms to be friends with my age or around my age .. or ppl who have kids my kids' age :) its nice to see that your frm here :)

lol i live in the metro , saint louis park to be exact.. mpls is fun .. although too many drunken pl there at night .. i was born here also , waconia mn .. raised everywhere in mn and outside of mn .. i just cant fina any other moms to be friends with my age or around my age .. or ppl who have kids my kids' age :) its nice to see that your frm here :)
I have a cousin that lives in St. Louis Park now too. But she's 23 and probably one of those drunken people in Mpls. :haha: My DH was born and grew up in Arlington (most of his life was spent on a farm outside of town though). I was born and grew up in (North) Mankato.

I just moved to Apple Valley from New Ulm. I stay at home with my 4yo DD so I haven't met anyone with kids my daughter's age either. My DH has a friend with a 6yo DD, and they love to play together, but he only has her part of the time so scheduling get togethers is not really that simple. :shrug:

I have a cousin that lives in St. Louis Park now too. But she's 23 and probably one of those drunken people in Mpls. :haha: My DH was born and grew up in Arlington (most of his life was spent on a farm outside of town though). I was born and grew up in (North) Mankato.

I just moved to Apple Valley from New Ulm. I stay at home with my 4yo DD so I haven't met anyone with kids my daughter's age either. My DH has a friend with a 6yo DD, and they love to play together, but he only has her part of the time so scheduling get togethers is not really that simple. :shrug:

aww youre from where grainbelt is from.. fun !! yea in my neighborhood its ppl over the age of 63 here .. i am 27 and dh is going to be 41 . we have a 7 almost 8 year old and then a 15 month old .. apple valley is sooo fun and pretty to be in ! we are thinking about moving back up to Blaine . as its closer to My grandparents place . i forgot to mention my dh was born in Duluth /

aww youre from where grainbelt is from.. fun !! yea in my neighborhood its ppl over the age of 63 here .. i am 27 and dh is going to be 41 . we have a 7 almost 8 year old and then a 15 month old .. apple valley is sooo fun and pretty to be in ! we are thinking about moving back up to Blaine . as its closer to My grandparents place . i forgot to mention my dh was born in Duluth /

Haha! Yup, I went to HS near New Ulm and then went to college there, so I lived there for almost 8 years from 2004 when I graduated HS until 2012(minus a few months in Springfield) and I never went on the tour of Schell's brewery... Still on my "to-do someday list" though.
I'm 26 and DH is 29. My DD isn't biologically his, but genetics is the only thing that doesn't relate them. He is her "daddy" in every other way, shape, and form of the word. We have had a distance relationship for the last 3 years (since DD was 11 months old) and this last October finally got married.

We live in a townhome with an association. It really stinks, and people aren't really all that chatty... In fact, I rarely see people around here. Actually having a winter this year probably doesn't help, but still, it's crazy that I don't see people hardly ever. Eventually I want to buy a real house with a real yard and all that jazz. DH just got a new job in Edina, but we may end up staying in Apple Valley. The school district is amazing (and that's really important to me), but we'll see where life takes us. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->