The POAS Addiction Support Group

So I've come to the conclusion that AF never really showed up for me. It's just brown-tinted CM. Very watery, and there is barely any brown anymore. It's just clear. :shrug:

Gonna try to buy some cheapy Dollar Tree tests and test this afternoon and see what's up. I'm somewhere around 20-25 DPO now, and haven't tested since Jan 3rd with a FRER. It was BFN, but if I reeeeeally looked at it, I could swear I saw a faint line, I just couldn't tell if it had color or not.

We'll see what happens!

OoOoOoOoOoOhhhhh!!! How exciting!! I sooooooo hope you get a BFP!! Keeping my fingers, toes, and about everything else crossed for you!! :flower:

Well im out-af is here 5 days early :( just when I thought I got a faint bfp last night

I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs::hugs: I hope next cycle is it for you. :flower:

Well im out-af is here 5 days early :( just when I thought I got a faint bfp last night

Sorry the witch showed up :( :witch:

I went to Asda today, they sell 2 of their own tests for just over £3 so I got a pack. I peed on one as soon as I got home (I was bursting for a wee yet only managed 100mls??) I saw a hint of a line appear at about 2 minute mark. I can't get a good pic of it though, it really is super super faint. It's drying up now and is slightly more visible but still not capturing well on my camera. I think I will pee on another tomorrow.

On the insert of this test it claims the sensitivity is 15mIu which is pretty good. my IC is 10, and it showed a little shadow today too. I really hope this develops into a BFP. I may have ordered excessive amounts of pee sticks today. 5pk of FRER, 25 Instalert 10mIu tests, and 8 CB digi...:blush: I now have no money.

YAYYYAYAYAYAYA!!!! So awesome!!!! Be sure to keep us updated when you test tomorrow!! :happydance:

I'm sorry :( :hugs:

I went to Asda today, they sell 2 of their own tests for just over £3 so I got a pack. I peed on one as soon as I got home (I was bursting for a wee yet only managed 100mls??) I saw a hint of a line appear at about 2 minute mark. I can't get a good pic of it though, it really is super super faint. It's drying up now and is slightly more visible but still not capturing well on my camera. I think I will pee on another tomorrow.

On the insert of this test it claims the sensitivity is 15mIu which is pretty good. my IC is 10, and it showed a little shadow today too. I really hope this develops into a BFP. I may have ordered excessive amounts of pee sticks today. 5pk of FRER, 25 Instalert 10mIu tests, and 8 CB digi...:blush: I now have no money.

I bought 5 dollar tree ones that are 25mIU that I will definitely not get an early read off of, but they are $1 so it's just something to do to tide me over until I use my first FRER on Thursday....
I have this crazy urge to go to the store and buy more FRERs, but I should probably wait until I run out before doing that.... :rofl:
Though I did have a dream last night that I had a BFP on a Dollar Tree test... it was so very faint even in my dreams I barely saw it, but it was definitely there.... hoping that's a good sign!

Hahahaha!!! That is so funny because I was JUST getting ready to post on this thread about my dream last night, and I saw your post!!! I dreamed that I had tested too early, so I have 3 other tests, one was dollar tree, one was clearblue, and one was FRER and I decided to just go for it and test, and they all came back positive! Hahaha!! So crazy how our minds work huh LOL!! :shrug::wacko:

Sorry the witch showed up :( :witch:

I love the asda own brand tests cause I got my bfp on that with my son... They do them on amazon aswell, which is what I order them from now, cause I hate the dipstrip ic's cause they're so faint!! Here's the link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Earl...Q72A/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1357594176&sr=8-4 You can pick how many you want from the little drop-down menu above the price. I got a 10-pack (or 5 packs of 2 as they call it, but it comes in 1 zip-lock bag).

Hopefully you'll get a stronger bfp tomorrow! Are you gonna be testing again with fmu??

adopim - looking at your chart...very nice dip there @ 3dpo! FX'd for implantation dip, a little early...but maybe! :thumbup:
Yeah it is quite early, I'm trying not to read too much into it. But at the same time there is that little hope in the back of my mind. We'll see what happens in the next few days

Lol good point about running out first...:nope: I have 3 FRER's here still, 15 of the 10mIu ones and 2 CB easy...
Yeah, or at least getting down to only one test left. If I don't get my BFP this cycle (I'm SOOO hopeful though!!), I'll need to get more OPKs anyway so I'll get more tests then if I get close to running out.
I also meant to add from your other post, that I really hope your faint line turns into a BFP! Fx'd!!

Hahahaha!!! That is so funny because I was JUST getting ready to post on this thread about my dream last night, and I saw your post!!! I dreamed that I had tested too early, so I have 3 other tests, one was dollar tree, one was clearblue, and one was FRER and I decided to just go for it and test, and they all came back positive! Hahaha!! So crazy how our minds work huh LOL!! :shrug::wacko:

It is crazy how things work.... and with all the FRERs that I have that I would dream about the positive on the cheap ones that I bought only so I could feed my need to test until it's closer to a better DPO for a FRER. :haha:

adopim - looking at your chart...very nice dip there @ 3dpo! FX'd for implantation dip, a little early...but maybe! :thumbup:
Yeah it is quite early, I'm trying not to read too much into it. But at the same time there is that little hope in the back of my mind. We'll see what happens in the next few days

Lol good point about running out first...:nope: I have 3 FRER's here still, 15 of the 10mIu ones and 2 CB easy...
Yeah, or at least getting down to only one test left. If I don't get my BFP this cycle (I'm SOOO hopeful though!!), I'll need to get more OPKs anyway so I'll get more tests then if I get close to running out.
I also meant to add from your other post, that I really hope your faint line turns into a BFP! Fx'd!!

It is crazy how things work.... and with all the FRERs that I have that I would dream about the positive on the cheap ones that I bought only so I could feed my need to test until it's closer to a better DPO for a FRER. :haha:
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

My FRERs turned up today. I'm itching to pee on on, or two!! :rofl: But as I'm only 7dpo I'm really trying not to waste them. I ordered 20 ICs as well last night. I now think I'm getting just as addicted to ordering the damn things! Lol.

Ooh, I didn't know the asda ones were that sensitive. I may have to pick some up tomorrow when I go into town.

So I took a DollarTree test. It is BFN, but I was only holding for a couple of hours.

Still. I think I'm out, and this cycle was just really weird.

LOL... so now that I got my POS OPK I told myself I would not poas until AF is late. Do you think I am going to have withdrawals???

So I took a DollarTree test. It is BFN, but I was only holding for a couple of hours.

Still. I think I'm out, and this cycle was just really weird.

:hugs: There's still always hope as long as AF doesn't show. I know it's easier said that done, but try not to let it get you too down too much. :hugs:

Girly922: I'm holding out until at least Thursday to use my first FRER.... It's so difficult!!! :wacko:

I know adopim, not cracking out those bad boy frers is the hardest thing....and yet...10 quid a box (in UK)...I have bought 5 frers in total over the last 2 days. Oh my goodness....£25 worth of tests. stop now!! I have one more for tomorrow. If it's good I will try and post a pic after trying to charge my canon...(I can't find the charger..!) Ginger Panda, that bleed sounds odd...My last bleed was very uncharacteristic too, and after it I ovulated uncannily early (cd 10?) I also didn't even know whether to take it as a real bleed or not..you chart though,right...? If the dollar store tests are anything like ICs I wouldn't trust them for the world. They've told me f/a this time. Not a smidge of a line on any (except for the breastmilk one) Adopim, fingers crossed for this cycle...:thumbup: Girly922....oooooh go on,test, just one!!!(bad devil on your shoulder...)

Ginger Panda, that bleed sounds odd...My last bleed was very uncharacteristic too, and after it I ovulated uncannily early (cd 10?) I also didn't even know whether to take it as a real bleed or not..you chart though,right...? If the dollar store tests are anything like ICs I wouldn't trust them for the world. They've told me f/a this time. Not a smidge of a line on any (except for the breastmilk one)

Haha, yeah. Thanks. It was a really weird one. I got a pos OPK on CD10, but I don't chart or temp, so I don't know when exactly I ovulated. If that wasn't AF, that would put me at CD35-ish. My cycles are usually around 30 days.

So I peed on an FRER and another 10mIu one about 10 mins ago. I am so sure a line developed in the time limit on the FRER but I am having a hard time deciding if it is one of those evaps people keep saying they get lately. I will be peeing on more sticks tomorrow, FMU, SMU and PMU lol...

Is there a meme out there yet that says "PEE ON ALL THE STICKS!" Because there needs to be one lmao

I can make it tomorrow, if someone doesn't beat me to it!

A Ryan gosling meme- hey girl for your pleasure, Ill keep this drawer full of tests

I am testing tomorrow if I can not pee a thousand times in the night.

Praying and hoping its positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"