The POAS Addiction Support Group

Girly no need to apologize! I've been so caught up in DH's medical crap that's been going on I haven't been on BnB nearly as much. So happy to see all you girls getting your BFPs though!!! <3

Thanks!! :flower:

Clynn, any chance you could tweak one of the earlier pics aswell??

Girly no need to apologize! I've been so caught up in DH's medical crap that's been going on I haven't been on BnB nearly as much. So happy to see all you girls getting your BFPs though!!! <3

I'm such a ditz right now. Lol. Hope things are okay :hugs:

:happydance: You did it Eltjuh! :dance:

Is it just LillyTame to go now?? Best send her some :dust:

Thank you Girly922 so much for thinking of me! That really means a lot...I'm having such a rough day :nope: Plus still waiting to OV :dohh:

Confirmed it with digi this morning!! :happydance:

Attachments

• CAM00957.jpg
    CAM00957.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
Wahoo!! Love seeing it on a digi!

I hope your day gets better LillyTame. And that you won't be waiting much longer to OV. :hugs:

7th of March, exactly a month after his duedate... but he was born on the 20th of February (13 days late). :)

I'm ok.... no symptoms really.... Was feeling a bit more confident now, but I need to ring my doctor in about 15 minutes to find out my hcg levels (from my first and probably only bloodtest) and am kinda nervous.... When I rang this morning they said he hadn't looked at them yet. Normally I would take them not ringing me as a good sign, but if he hasn't even looked at them yet then them not ringing me means nothing really...

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be fine!!! Thought we were gonna be in a stressful situation again a couple of days ago so I was crying thinking things would go wrong again (cause it was basically the same situation we were in when I had my miscarriage) but it looks like we're getting somewhere so it should be less stressful now!! Fingers Crossed!!!

Ginger, I'm so so sorry. I hope you're doing as well as you can be. Sending you massive :hugs:

I'm holding up surprisingly well. :)

Had violent food poisoning all last night and didn't get to bed til almost 6am. Got woken up a 9 by the hospital wanting to get more medical information for my D&C surgery on Monday. So I'm running on just a couple hours of sleep. DH has been pampering me, though! :thumbup:

I'm so sorry to hear that Ginger :( I hope you can conceive again soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->