The POAS Addiction Support Group

So sorry to hear that GP. Glad you are in good spirits though. Hugs your way xoxo

GP I am truly, deeply sorry Hun ... I hope you feel better soon xo

How is everyone doing here?? Been very quiet on here!!

It has been VERY quiet here ...

I'm doing good ... Getting my energy back finally ... Done Tri 1 as of tomorrow, and have my 2nd prenatal appointment ... Still no bump ... How are you?

I'm good thanks. The weeks are flying by though and I seem to be running out of time doing anything.

How are you Eltjuh? Many symptoms? I hope 1st tri's being kind.

Doesn't the return of energy feel good tl, I didn't get mine back until pretty far into 2nd tri. You'll soon have your bump :) And if you're suffering with your hormones like I have been, start crying the moment you have an occasion when you realise you have nothing to wear because nothing fits anymore! Lol.

I'm impressed. I've had quite a few. Lol. And most of them to do with either my wardrobe, or more recently, the heat here. I think my worst point was when I was about 16 weeks and still didn't have a proper bump but just looked like I'd piled on the pounds. I couldn't get away with wearing my normal clothes or my maternity ones. I just felt fat. Not a good time. Lol.

Uhm, some moodswings, starting to get the slighest queasy feeling, usually for most of the day until i eat something, but usually when i feel like that i don't really wanna eat anything. Other than that my boobs are huge! Well, they've grown a little I think, but they feel so much fuller! And having the odd cramps, had some shooting pains before that would literally come and be gone almost straight away but they could be quite painful, bt they seem to have been replaced for some general 'pressure' on and off in places...
Got my first scan on the 23rd of august! Ages away still but can't wait! Feel much better about this pregnancy now than i did the first week or so!

Tl , i didn't have a bump until about 20 weeks with my first! Hoping i'll show a bit earlier this time!

Hi ladies...I'm all depressed because AF got me :nope: Moving on to cycle 7. I tried going no early testing...so I wasn't doing much POAS. Don't know what I'll be doing this cycle...too early to tell.. I'm just too down to think about it right now.

Sorry to hear Lilly, that's gotta be rough :( Hopefully next cycle works out for you!!!

I haven't really been commenting, because I'm not even allowed to DTD yet (which I think I'm totally ignoring, because it's been like 10 weeks since I got some, and I'm not waiting anymore LOL), much less TTC. Plus, I'll need Clomid to even ovulate, and my next doctor's appointment is on August 12th. So no POAS for me!

Here's my POAS from yesterday and today. Getting faiiiint lines on Walmart 88c tests. Don't trust them. You know me- Queen of evaps.

So i'll be getting a pack of FRER tonight. FX.

Attachments

• new 002`.jpg
    new 002`.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9
  • new 0022.jpg
    new 0022.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 11
  • new 0031.jpg
    new 0031.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 7
I'm sorry Lilly :(

I'm doing fine; my 20 week scan is next week and I ca hardly wait. I want to know the gender of this baby so bad, to know if its the girl I'm convinced it is. We have a name for her, if that's the case, and I want to be able to use it :D

Bump is here, but I look fat still. I'm getting to the point that I need to start thinking about wearing a support band... Already! My muscles are non-existent after my first pregnancy so it hurts. Having lots of heartburn and the heat averaging 35c each day is killing me very slowly :lol:

After feeling great this last week, I woke up to take dh to work and puled my brains out randomly ... I didn't even feel sick lol it just happened ...

So it's been a long time since anyone posted anything on here!! Just wondering how you ladies are doing???!

Hey Eltjuh :wave: Looks like a lot of the crew is knocked up! lol I'm on Cycle 9...still waiting to OV :coffee:

How are you?
I see a couple ladies are ready to pop! lol How exciting! How are you doing Blackrain and Girly922?

Hiya ladies!

How are you doing Eltjuh? Feeling okay?

How are you Lilly? Really hoping you get your bfp soon, it's been a long ride for some of you ladies.

I'm good thank you, can't believe I've only got a few weeks left. Getting really impatient now. Lol.

Hiya! Yeah I saw a couple of them are in their last couple of weeks now (you being one of them Girly922!!!)
Any signs yet?? Do you know what you're having??

Sorry to hear you haven't had any luck yet LillyTame!! :hugs: Hopefully it'll happen soon for you!! (and any others that are still trying to get that bfp!)

I'm all good. Had some nausea from about 6-10 weeks if I was hungry mainly. After that all was ok but I'd sometimes just randomly start gagging when I was eating something, like my beloved croissants! Can't eat them at the moment, just 1 bite and I feel sick :sick: (at least last time I tried!)
But yeah baby looked all good at the 12 wk scan, been hearing the hb on the doppler since 10 weeks. And we've recently moved (last week) so I'm waiting for my new midwife to get in touch and am hoping to get a date for my 20 wk scan soon so we can find out what we're having and ofcourse make sure everything is ok!! Haven't had my 16 wk appointment yet either, so hopefully I'll hear something from the midwife soon!

Lots of braxton hicks but no signs of losing my plug yet. Baby has started moving down and engaging now though. We've stayed team yellow so I'm really excited to finally meet him/her.

Glad you're doing well. Those first weeks can be rough but at least you're out of them now. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long to hear from your new midwife.

Hi all! :)
My little one came last Wednesday. I had been having weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and it ended up dropping to a concerning low so I went in on Wednesday and was induced. After less than 4 hours after I got the pitocin (so basically 3.5 hours of active labor) baby girl was born. They didn't even have time to give me the epidural that I wanted! She was apparently in a big hurry to come out!
6lbs 7oz and 20 inches long.

Congrats to those who got their BFP that I missed! Still hoping for those yet to get theirs! Good luck to those popping soon! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->