The POAS Addiction Support Group

Thanks, Eltjuh! And I know what you mean about the stress. I recently changed areas at my work so that decreased my stress level one notch, but I was short staffed in my new area. The new girl just started a week ago....once she gets up and running that will take a lot of stress off me....I'm hoping that will help.

Got our SA results back today. All normal apparently. So probably just stress that is preventing us from falling pregnant!
I know we've been spoiled cause it was so easy to fall pregnant with Lucas and with our mc, but I wish it would happen already! Feels like we've been trying for such a long time and nothing is happening! :cry:

Well that's great news Eltjuh :happydance: Just a matter of time then :thumbup:

We weren't so lucky...OH has low count and motility :nope: We can/will get pregnant...it's just going to take some time! :coffee:

Ahw sorry to hear that LillyTame!! :hugs: Hopefully it won't take too long!!

I'm glad the SA came back clear Eltjuh, hopefully it will happen soon. And for you too Lilytame; lots of dust for you both

OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm not seeing things right???

I'm freaking out!!!

Attachments

• CAM00951.jpg
    CAM00951.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 14
  • CAM00952.jpg
    CAM00952.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 15
Sorry they're not the best pics. They were taken at 3 minutes. But there is no denying that line now! Will try to take a better pic later, still nees confrimation from you girls as hubby is out and haven't been able to show him yet.

There's definitely a line there hunny!! Have you got a digi you can take?

I just accidentally unsubscribed do I'm just commenting to re join lol

Thanks girls!! The first pics weren't very good... Here's a pic of the same test an hour later (first pics were taken at 3 minutes)

Attachments

• CAM00956.jpg
    CAM00956.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 11
Definite BFP hun!!!! Congrats!!!!

Attachments

• CAM00956.jpg
    CAM00956.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts