The POAS Addiction Support Group

Thank you for being so supportive with me Blackrain ... Some ppl get annoyed with me because they think I should just feel lucky that I got my bfp ... But the researching has me crazy lol I try not to do it, but I can't help it ... I have only don't the one digi so I haven't seen progression there ... But still nice to see the 3+ :) also today (extreme tmi warning) I wiped after peeing, and had like a 2 inch long stringy, jelly, snotty (so sorry lol) glob of cm ... It was yellow clear ish ... Did you get that too? I've heard it can be bits of the forming mucous plug, I just didn't think it happened this early ... And my mild af-type cramps are back now, trying to look at that as a good sign of stretching and growing ...

I have EWCM type mucus seemingly at least once a week if not more than that. Cramping is also normal as long as it isn't accompanied by bleeding. Dr. Google can be a real pain in the butt. I did a ton of "researching" in the beginning too (and I did the same thing with my DD.... You think I would have learned my lesson... :haha:)

lol very true ... It's not like ewcm tho ... It's like squishy jelly ... It wasnt even really wet ... Ok, you know those squishy hands that kids get from a toy machine that you slap against a wall? Ya, like that. Lmao

Oh yes, I do know exactly what you are talking about. I just call it EWCM type because it's stringy and jelly-like. It's not completely like EWCM but it does have some similarities. The last month mine has gotten to be a bit wet.... TMI, but I have to change my underwear twice a day :wacko:

Ok phew! Thanks Hun .. Glad it's normal .. I figured it was but as a first timer I didn't know

I have gotten that gross gobby stuff regularly since the beginning...and it just gets funner lol. Like Adopim said, changing underwear at least once, or using liners... Oh the joys! And yes I had regular af-like cramps up until about 9-10 weeks. Not fun but it does pass thankfully. I have currently hit the stage where I have to pee constantly (I went 15 minutes ago, and am lying in bed feeling like I'm about to wet myself haha). Doesn't help that little man is kicking me in the cervix haha.
I understand the constant paranoia, as I felt it during my first tri-I was convinced it was all a dream and too good to be true. But it gets easier after first trimester :)

I just can't wait for my scan ... Time is dragging

Almost 7 weeks TL! Keep your head up hun this is your rainbow baby I just know it <3

GP: where are u? How you feeling bump buddy??

My boobs hurt like a bizzich, and I'm sleepy. I get AF-like cramps every now and then, too. I don't feel sick, I don't have metal mouth... When I, ahem, #2 it's like passing giant rocks, no matter how much fiber I eat. :dohh:

:haha:

It's fine. Bring on the symptoms!

Last night, I couldn't lay on my left side, because something felt like it was pulling. Don't know what that's about.

Wow sounds like you're having way more symptoms than me!

Haha, I don't feel like I really have any. I've got acid reflux today. That's about it.

Hey tl, I'm over on your side of the country! Visiting family in Sarnia for a week.

We went to the doctor yesterday and we're getting a SA! :happydance: Gonna have to do it monday morning and drop it straight into the hospital!
I hope hubby's swimmers are alright, but at the same time, if they're not then we can do something about it. - I know we're very lucky and haven't been trying that long, but I guess we got spoilt when we conceived so easily with Lucas and mc last year. At least, whatever the outcome I will know whether hubby's meds are affecting his sperm or not, which will help me put my mind at ease! :)

Is it weird to be excited about a SA??? :haha:

I'm excited too Eltjuh, my OH just dropped off his SA today and we should get results by Monday or Tuesday! So I understand the excitement lol except there is a little added nervousness because if his swimmers are ok then something might be wrong with me! And then I dont know what's worse....something wrong with me but we can at least work on it or unexplanable infertility

I think it's great to be excited Eltjuh! This is what you've wanted .. Good luck to the swimmers!

I get what you mean LillyTame!! It's easy to think it's them, but then if it isn't you start thinking: what if it's me! And to be honest I'd feel worse if it's me!! :blush:
Though in our case, it's probably not me, cause I have been pregnant before and had no problems at all. Unless it's a recent thing I guess, but I was pregnant just last year aswell...

The doctor did ask if we wanted my hormones checked but when I told him I temp and know that I'm ovulating (regularly) and getting regular periods he didn't think we needed to, which makes sense!
He still reckons it's just the stress of our life at the moment (with waiting for a house and not knowing when we're gonna get one and when we can move on with our lives and get a job again etc). He said once we've moved and are settled we'd probably get pregnant really quickly. But I still have it in my head that it's hubby's swimmers. But like I said: at least when we get the SA done, we'll know and then I can feel better either way. Cause if nothing is wrong with them then it probably IS just the stress....:dohh:
We'll see!

At least you get your results pretty quickly! We have to wait a week. Hope your results come out good or at least you can figure out what is wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->