The POAS Addiction Support Group

GingerPanda...I just haven't gotten used to your new avatar...keep looking for Tartar lol

Lol! I miss Tartar too, but I think she made me look bitchier than I really am. :rofl:

Besides, I drew this picture, and I like it! :thumbup:

Wow, great job :thumbup: And I love the pic! You know I'm just a cat addict! :winkwink: lol

lol, Yes. Us and our kitty thread.

The picture was actually a drawing of a book character from a really good series. Her name is Granuaile. But that's pretty much what I look like with my hair down and glasses off (only I'm not quite that skinny), so I figured it would work for my avatar too.

LilyTame, do you live in Hawaii?? Can't believe you go snorkeling... over here it's winter and cold... well way too cold to swim (outdoors) or snorkel :p

I'm going to go to the cinema tomorrow night with a friend (since you asked about non-ttc plans), gonna go see les miserables.

And I'll be 1 day closer to testing day... a week from today!! Not that I'm expecting a bfp at all really...

As for non-TTC plans, I need to go to the grocery and get more food. Also, I have already completely devoured the Kelley Armstrong novel I got a couple of days ago, so I'll maybe head to the bookstore and find something else to read.

Other than that, I doubt we'll be leaving home much. DH had to spend half the week traveling to a client, so he'll just be happy to be home. And I will be happy for him to be here, too! :happydance:

GingerPanda - I was thinking maybe it looked like you..just a guess :winkwink:. Neither me or OH have to travel for work but he often has to work late or sometimes on the weekends, so I'm always happy when we get to just stay home and enjoy each other and not have to worry about work the next day :thumbup:

Eltjuh - Yep we live in beautiful Hawaii and I DO mean beautiful! I LOVE it here! *swoon* lol I move here 3 years ago and I can't imagine living anywhere else now. But since we are here we need to take advantage of the sights! So one of our resolutions was to get out of the house at least one day every weekend and enjoy this place! Even if it's just going across the street to the beach. :thumbup:

Alright guys.. took this dollar store test with smu today... 11dpo. What do you think??? I'm so horrified of evaps and false positives :/

First pic is untweaked

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 13
  • inv..jpg
    inv..jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12
Clynn - I think I can see a line but I'm not very good at line spotting. Lol. Can definitely see it on the inverted pic though :thumbup: I can see a line on the first thumbnail but find it more difficult to see once enlarged.

AFM this weekend I'm working all weekend which always sucks. It looks like its going to be a busy one. But to make up for it me and OH have both been off today and haven't really left the bedroom :blush:
I'm starting to get tender bbs now so expecting AF to show up fairly soon. Tested with a FRER this morning and bfn with fmu. :( Had horrible nausea when I woke up this morning though :shrug: Plus, I'm hoping my new CBFM turns up tomorrow so I can start using that next cycle. I've pretty much lost all hope for this one. Lol.

Alright guys.. took this dollar store test with smu today... 11dpo. What do you think??? I'm so horrified of evaps and false positives :/

First pic is untweaked

I have gotten false lines on the Dollar Tree tests a ton of times, but they have never had color like yours! I'm voting that it might be the start of a :bfp:~! :thumbup:

First pic is untweaked

Looks positive to me!! :) congrats!

Clynn - I think I can see a line but I'm not very good at line spotting. Lol. Can definitely see it on the inverted pic though :thumbup: I can see a line on the first thumbnail but find it more difficult to see once enlarged.

AFM this weekend I'm working all weekend which always sucks. It looks like its going to be a busy one. But to make up for it me and OH have both been off today and haven't really left the bedroom :blush:
I'm starting to get tender bbs now so expecting AF to show up fairly soon. Tested with a FRER this morning and bfn with fmu. :( Had horrible nausea when I woke up this morning though :shrug: Plus, I'm hoping my new CBFM turns up tomorrow so I can start using that next cycle. I've pretty much lost all hope for this one. Lol.

I've seen some people selling their cbfm on ebay saying they bought it and as soon as they had it or were preparing to start using it they found out they were pregnant.... So maybe you'll get the same result ;) Then you can give it to me instead ;) haha, just kidding!!

GingerPanda - I was thinking maybe it looked like you..just a guess :winkwink:. Neither me or OH have to travel for work but he often has to work late or sometimes on the weekends, so I'm always happy when we get to just stay home and enjoy each other and not have to worry about work the next day :thumbup:

Eltjuh - Yep we live in beautiful Hawaii and I DO mean beautiful! I LOVE it here! *swoon* lol I move here 3 years ago and I can't imagine living anywhere else now. But since we are here we need to take advantage of the sights! So one of our resolutions was to get out of the house at least one day every weekend and enjoy this place! Even if it's just going across the street to the beach. :thumbup:

Would LOVE to go to Hawaii once in my life.... let alone living there!! that would be awesome!!

Lilly: It's good you get to get out and enjoy Hawaii... someday I hope to travel there for a vacation!

Ginger: I love the new avatar :thumbup:

clynn: I think I see a line too! Hope it gets darker!

Girly922: Sucks to be working, but sometimes busy isn't always a bad thing. Makes time not drag so much!

My weekend is uneventful. DD is spending the night at my grandparents tonight so we can go hang out with friends (originally we were gonna go out, but that changed to just hanging out at their house and playing some video games). DH is off tomorrow, so we'll probably spend the day visiting at the grandparents and just chilling at home doing nothing special.

I've seen some people selling their cbfm on ebay saying they bought it and as soon as they had it or were preparing to start using it they found out they were pregnant.... So maybe you'll get the same result ;) Then you can give it to me instead ;) haha, just kidding!!

I got it off eBay, the lady selling it found out she was pg before getting chance to use it, she hadnt even turned it on!! I'm hoping her luck rubs off on me!! Lol. If it works, you can have it! We'll share the luck around. :haha:

And adopim that's very true, but busy weekends in my job are not good. If its a typical weekend, I won't be getting lunch and I'll be finishing at least an hour late :growlmad:

Clynn - I see a second line too! Faint but looks like it has some color.

AFM, it is restaurant week here in Charleston so DH and I are going to take advantage since we are both off this weekend :happydance: We might go to see that new Gangster movie tonight

I got it off eBay, the lady selling it found out she was pg before getting chance to use it, she hadnt even turned it on!! I'm hoping her luck rubs off on me!! Lol. If it works, you can have it! We'll share the luck around. :haha:

And adopim that's very true, but busy weekends in my job are not good. If its a typical weekend, I won't be getting lunch and I'll be finishing at least an hour late :growlmad:

Ugh, that sounds like when I worked retail. Why do they even give us scheduled hours if we always end up having to come in early, stay late, and come in on our days off because other people are too lazy to work? Sooo happy to be a SAH/SEW (Stay At Home/Self Employed Wife).

I'm a nurse so it's not even like I can just leave come 5o'clock. I have to make sure everyone's seen, there's no one to just handover to. I would love to be a SAHM sometimes.

I have just took a break from my nursing course :) I don't think nurses get paid nearly enough for the amount of work and hours they do. (student's get hardly anything too which is part of the reason I had to take time out). It's not easy to juggle everything in the medical profession is it?

Oh, that is not good at all. :( I hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you

AFM, it is restaurant week here in Charleston so DH and I are going to take advantage since we are both off this weekend :happydance: We might go to see that new Gangster movie tonight
That sounds like fun :thumbup: :)

Ugh, that sounds like when I worked retail. Why do they even give us scheduled hours if we always end up having to come in early, stay late, and come in on our days off because other people are too lazy to work? Sooo happy to be a SAH/SEW (Stay At Home/Self Employed Wife).

Before I married my DH, I had worked for a small cleaning company in my old town. It was very small and they were dependant on me and I had 75% of their residential accounts. I was pretty much their only reliable employee, so I got the short end of a lot of sticks. I have heard that they have almost completely fallen apart since I left at the end of September.
I have the opportunity to be a SAHM now which I feel like I was always meant to be. Thought about looking into something I could do from home, but it's so hard to tell what is legitimate and what isn't :shrug:

samthemum: My sister just started college this last fall and she is going for nursing. I understand what you mean about "underpaid". I have a BS degree in Elementary Education with a specialty in Social Studies. Teachers don't get paid enough for the work that they do! Unfortunately, I was never able to actually teach. I am still licensed for another year, but it is incredibly difficult to get a teaching job here. So I think I'm going to stay home as long as I am able.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->